Special Ops Paintball: Ultimate Scenario gun - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ultimate Scenario gun Very custom, very fast, and very good price. Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_Myrkul_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:59 PM

Hey guys, I'm new here, and sadly this isn't moving at all on other various forums, So I figured I'd post it here where people would appreciate it more.
This was my first gun, It has been heavily used and heavily modified. The valve was replaced with a brand new one from Tippmann last fall, and it has been used once since then. The powder coating is wearing off in several places, and it has clearly been used heavily, but it is still in great shape other than cosmetic defects. It is currently tuned to shoot very fast, Iím not sure of the exact cycling speed, but it consistently out shoots cyclone hoppers so my guess in somewhere in excess of 15 bps. I've had numerous complements on this gun at the field, both on its rate of fire and on the wood work. With the Shorter barrel it feels very similar to the Thompson sub machine gun, and has a similar rate of fire. This is a must have gun for any WW II scenarios.

Marker: Tippmann 98 Custom
Condition: 7/10
Color: Black
Upgrades: polished internals, response trigger, larger upgraded hoses for the response trigger, ported feed neck, mad man drive spring, drop forward, cosmetically modified apex ready BT 16in barrel, cosmetically modified stock barrel, obvious cosmetic mods, Most screws have been replaced with stainless steel phillips heads for easier dis-assembly.
Known Problems: none
Asking Price: $180 Very Flexible on Price, make me an offer!
Shipping Options: buyer pays shipping
Trades of interest: none
Location of item: Michigan
What is Included: Marker and both barrels.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users