Special Ops Paintball: Planet Eclipse STAR In-line regulator - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Planet Eclipse STAR In-line regulator no pictures yet

#1 User is offline   Stumpy Sniper 

• french fried pertaters.. mmhm
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Stumpster

Posted 12 May 2006 - 08:38 PM

Well on opening the box I found the regulator to be somewhat appealing to the eye... I still prefer the look of the hyper2 reg... but i heard from my local pro shop that the STAR reg was the best... so I decided to give it a try... installation is pretty easy for an ion... simply unscrew your old reg and put the STAR in its place... make sure the macro line is connected properly before pressurizing... I'm not sure about the rest of the STAR regs... but mine was not at a low pressure when I first pressurized it... I blew out my guage and I had to replace it... that was ok so i got the reg turned down to about 100psi... the one warning I have to give people that use this regulator: in my experience this regulator will turn the pressure up on a gun abot 60psi for every 1/4 of a turn... I have not shot through a tank yet so I'm not sure how many shots I would get out of my ion... I am hopefully expecting around 1500... will edit when i get actual data sometime this week/weekend
06Xftighter$, 1 of 3 camo sonics, black/green acid phantom, psycotic ion
SP user #20 ion user #22 HEMP #44
"O I THINK WERE GONNA HAVE WORDS!"- Psymon Stark
"FRENCH TOAST AND SYRUP!!"- Psymon... again
2-1886
WEAR YOUR MASK!!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users