Special Ops Paintball: yeppy!!!!i got my scout vest!!!yeppy!& - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

yeppy!!!!i got my scout vest!!!yeppy!& i love this thing

#1 User is offline   The Joker898 

• SpecOps GFXT #1
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 August 2006 - 08:33 AM

ok well the scout vest is a really good vest. if holds 6 140 round pods and 3 100 round pods!!! it can hold up to a 100oz bladder. a radio. and it has the adapters so u can use the so sling. and it has a good id pocket a map pocket and a pocket where i put my tools so over all i give it 10/10 stars :) speical ops good work!!!
"I see nothing wrong with sarcasm. But, for the good of the Forum, maybe I'll try and turn over a new leaf, and be more like you Aussie. Except I won't post extremely profane videos with graphic violence. - Ashrak"

#2 User is offline   raslc 

• I like pie...Wait! I love pie!...No! I am pie!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:raslc

Posted 10 August 2006 - 02:24 PM

Heyy!! I got my scout vest a few dayse ago! I know this things rocks! I havenīt been able to use it though... Hey, you know what are the two little "straps thingys" hanging in the front are for? I have no idea lol! The 2 "long" ones.

P.S. Itīs one of the best vests I have ever tried on... I :wub: this vest...
If you would make a timeline of your life, and you would add the dates you bought Halo: CE, Halo 2, and Halo3, put this in your sig.

Waiting ANXIOUSLY, and I mean ANXIOUSLY!!! For Halo 3...

Mexican Special Ops Member #1
Are you from Mexico?

#3 User is offline   AaronC 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2006 - 05:54 PM

The one with a buckle on it is for holding your mask which is a brilliant idea. I don't know how many times I've set mine down and someone tries to walk away with it. I'm not sure if that is the strap you are talking about do you maybe mean the intergrated sling?

#4 User is offline   NeverNamed068 

• Eddie!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:*Shotgun*

Posted 10 August 2006 - 06:03 PM

Sounds like a really good vest. But is the Sabre vest better? Now I can't decide.

#5 User is offline   Mitch Force 

• [l__(CRAYOLA)__l]>
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2006 - 10:07 PM

i'd pick the sabre, it is more breathable since it has straps instead of covering your whole chest area, and it will be a bit lighter, just make sure the sabre will fit you some people say the dagger fits better

#6 User is offline   Rivalyn 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Rivalyn

Posted 10 August 2006 - 10:43 PM

Here's my question because I have a Scout vest too. What's the best way to deal with all the weight pulling the vest to the back. When I'm running around like a nutcase, because I have my tank on the back it ends up starting to choke me. I used the elastic waist part to try to keep the vest from moving like that but eventually it seems to get to the, "Ack breath is cut off, must get oxygen!" level.

#7 User is offline   The Joker898 

• SpecOps GFXT #1
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2006 - 12:33 AM

well all u need to do is ajust(sp) the sholders so tat they are tight but rember when they are tight its imposible to take your head out of the thing :D.

and the 2 strapese up front are for your mask
"I see nothing wrong with sarcasm. But, for the good of the Forum, maybe I'll try and turn over a new leaf, and be more like you Aussie. Except I won't post extremely profane videos with graphic violence. - Ashrak"

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users