Internals - Whats The Deal? 'Cause I Don't Know
Posted 17 April 2010 - 10:56 AM
Some people say Internals Help, some say they don't.
I need to know what they do, and know if I should replace my Stock A-5 Internals with some new ones.
Whats good, whats not? It'd be awesome for some help here.
Posted 17 April 2010 - 11:35 AM
1. front bolts can help with consistancy because some have an internal o-ring so there's little blow by. Also some have a cup shape to the front which may be easier on the balls.
2. rear bolt. Tech T is less kick. It does not improve air efficiency. I don't thik it's worth it but I never used one.
3. spring kit. Springs wear out and need replacing.
4. power tube. No improvement but the metal ones don't crack easily. Not worth buying unless you need to replace a cracked stock one.
5. polishing. This is to give smoother action to the marker and less kick. It does improve handling. There's a how-to-do sticky here somewhere. This is your best internal upgrade out there.
Now if you are using CO2 then a palmer stab will add consistancy.
Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:38 PM