• (32 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

War Games 2011 NATO vs Warsaw Pact Rate Topic: -----

#121 User is offline   voodoo 

• Black Ops Apocalypse Rogue Squad (B.O.A.R.S)
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Voodoo

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:20 AM

That would be interesting as they are usually omnidirectional
Posted Image
~XTREME REIGN~B.O.A.R.S

#122 User is offline   T.O.T 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:40 AM

View Postvoodoo, on 04 October 2011 - 09:20 AM, said:

That would be interesting as they are usually omnidirectional

This is going to be a great game against some very worthy opponents. With that said I will personally drop the base with my Warsaw counterparts.
David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target

#123 User is offline   dirtdiver83 

• TOT DirtDiver
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Dirt-Diver

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:41 AM

I usually keep quiet but I am curious about something? If you are so dominate and devastating to any opposition you face why have I never heard of you? Until this thread was built I had never heard your team's name ever.
Michael "DirtDiver" Dawson
Team on Target

#124 User is offline   -JC-Jester 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:-OR-Jester

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:56 AM

Well Sir, let me give you a brief History lesson. A long time ago, in a paintball field far, far away, a team named Orbital Reign was formed. Now, Dirtdiver, I personally do not know you, however I am sure you have heard of Orbital Reign. The team is still together, running under the name XR (Xtreme Reign, which is a merger of Orbital Regin and Xtreme Fanatics). Jesters Court is a team composed of members of XR, as well as other known teams. I, Jester, have started producing scenarios under the Jesters Court Productions name, and Jesters Court is a team comprised of people who help me with the scenarios.

So, with that said, we are not new, have many many many many games under our belt, and are good friends with all the players in this thread. Just so no one gets their panties in a bunch, this is all in fun.

And Juan-M, ask Ghost (TOT) about the Sacking of Wessex, night time play, mission to meet the "charector" at the building along the road near the airball field. Ask him how he was eliminated (and by the way, he was a great sport about it). Also, ask Hugh McElvy about Jester, I am sure he will tell you some great stories about what type of Havoc I reak at night!!!

Now back to your regularly scheduled smack talk!!!! Have at it Pin Pusher!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

#125 User is offline   -JC-Spook 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:-OR-GHOST

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:10 AM

T O T

After the breif history lesson, I hope your folks are more well versed in the history of the Tampa area teams and their players. Taz, Ghost looking forward to shooting at you in the field and shooting the breeze with ya in the parking lot.....just like old times.
Posted Image

#126 User is offline   T.O.T 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:17 AM

View Post-JC-Spook, on 04 October 2011 - 10:10 AM, said:

T O T

After the breif history lesson, I hope your folks are more well versed in the history of the Tampa area teams and their players. Taz, Ghost looking forward to shooting at you in the field and shooting the breeze with ya in the parking lot.....just like old times.

Jester and Spook,

No worries we all know you guys very well and enjoy good smack talk and hard play. This is shaping up to be one hell of a fight and like all Team On Target members DirtDiver is just protecting is assets and is also enjoying the smack talk. We all know it will be one hell of a fight on the field but after the game we all can sit back and have a few beers. I enjoy this very much as this is true rivalries and battle not the pussification that so many are trying to make scenario paintball into. Now lets keep this thread going and see how many teams we can pull for this game.

P.S. Since we learn from our mistakes we have learned to fix what was broken in the past and are well equiped for night play nowadays, wink wink.

This post has been edited by T.O.T: 04 October 2011 - 10:26 AM

David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target

#127 User is offline   dirtdiver83 

• TOT DirtDiver
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Dirt-Diver

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:32 AM

Well thanks for the History lesson, but it doesn't sound like history to me. Yes I have heard of XR and know all about the merge. So tell me if I have this right...you are a bunch of players from diffrent teams that make a team? If i am right that makes no sense at all. How can you play for two diffrent teams at one time? So to me this sounds like ya'll are a new unproven team since your not really a team. I am also sure that TOT will have no problem proving that ya'll are unproven.
Michael "DirtDiver" Dawson
Team on Target

#128 User is offline   T.O.T 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:39 AM

View Postdirtdiver83, on 04 October 2011 - 11:32 AM, said:

Well thanks for the History lesson, but it doesn't sound like history to me. Yes I have heard of XR and know all about the merge. So tell me if I have this right...you are a bunch of players from diffrent teams that make a team? If i am right that makes no sense at all. How can you play for two diffrent teams at one time? So to me this sounds like ya'll are a new unproven team since your not really a team. I am also sure that TOT will have no problem proving that ya'll are unproven.

I love my team now lets rumble! Tell them Dirt
David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target

#129 User is offline   Hoss 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Bad Monkeys

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:41 AM

**********BROADCAST TRANSMISSION TO ALL WARSAW PACT**********

MESSAGE FROM GENERAL HOSS, COMMANDER OF WARSAW PACT.

AUTHORIZATION: ALPHA OMEGA

BEGIN MESSAGE.....

To All Warsaw Pact:
Begin Operation CLEANSE
NATO forces have been identified and targets have been established.
This will be a war remembered for generations!! NATO hopes to put an end to our way of life, and to change the very foundation of our civilization!
To that I say we show them our strength, show them we will not except any outcome other than VICTORY!
VICTORY is the only option! The very blood of NATO will run through our streets, will fill our sewers, and will be used to cleanse their filth from our lands!
All Warsaw Pact members have been activated! We will dominate our lands and will not stop until all NATO forces have been eliminated!
My Commrades the time for action is upon us! It is time to FIGHT! No Quarter shall be given! If NATO retreats I will shoot them in the back!
We will not rest until all NATO personnell have been dealt with!

-General Hoss

END MESSAGE.....
Assualt Team / Mission Team
Bad Monkeys
May you be rich in blessings, poor in misfortune,
Slow to make enemies, quick to make friends.
But rich or poor, slow or quick,
May you know nothing but happiness from this day forward.

#130 User is offline   Juan-M 

• TOT_STRYKER
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:southeast brigade

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:50 AM

View PostT.O.T, on 04 October 2011 - 12:39 PM, said:

View Postdirtdiver83, on 04 October 2011 - 11:32 AM, said:

I love my team now lets rumble! Tell them Dirt

Yah its good to know we dont actually have anything to worry about now.
TEAM ON TARGET
Close Quarters Combat/Recon
Team On Target Leads The Way.

#131 User is offline   -JC-Spook 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:-OR-GHOST

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:01 AM

Taz, Glad to hear from you!!!! Its all in fun, I love going up against you guys just as much as I love playing alongside you!! It will be epic, no doubt about that!!!!

Dirt Diver, Your Communist propaganda will do nothing to stop the inevitable destruction of the Warsaw Pact. We are not a team of people, trying to be a team, to beat another team. Here in the free world, ALL NATO FORCES are free thinking people, and together with our brothers and sisters in arms, we will put down this Communist threat once and for all (:) )

Hoss, Glad to hear you finally got Internet in your Communist Home land. I am sure you are limiting your countrymen to only allow them to see your communist rhetoric, however when Commander Spook and the rest of the NATO Forces are camped outside your base, breaking the will of your bretheran, believe we will give no quarter and take none. Your days are numbered sir, prepare to be judged by Jesters Court!!!!!!
Posted Image

#132 User is offline   The Baroness 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Baroness

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:11 AM

View PostHoss, on 04 October 2011 - 01:41 PM, said:

**********BROADCAST TRANSMISSION TO ALL WARSAW PACT**********

MESSAGE FROM GENERAL HOSS, COMMANDER OF WARSAW PACT.

AUTHORIZATION: ALPHA OMEGA

BEGIN MESSAGE.....

To All Warsaw Pact:
Begin Operation CLEANSE
NATO forces have been identified and targets have been established.
This will be a war remembered for generations!! NATO hopes to put an end to our way of life, and to change the very foundation of our civilization!
To that I say we show them our strength, show them we will not except any outcome other than VICTORY!
VICTORY is the only option! The very blood of NATO will run through our streets, will fill our sewers, and will be used to cleanse their filth from our lands!
All Warsaw Pact members have been activated! We will dominate our lands and will not stop until all NATO forces have been eliminated!
My Commrades the time for action is upon us! It is time to FIGHT! No Quarter shall be given! If NATO retreats I will shoot them in the back!
We will not rest until all NATO personnell have been dealt with!

-General Hoss

END MESSAGE.....

Gentlemen...

Let's all keep in mind what we are playing is just a game win or lose...on and off the field we are examples of what this sport stands for friends playing with friends wheather or not you belong to a team, what flag you fly, or what jersey you wear...your opposition today may be your brother in arms tomorrow. We have been very civil in our smack talk and I am asking to please let it continue that way. I have played with and against many of you and those battles makes for the best stories around the campfire so with that said ...

WARSAW YOUR COMMANDER HAS SPOKEN...LET THE BLOODSHED BEGIN...NATO YOUR DEMISE WILL SOON COME IN THE FORM OF THE RUSSIAN LEGIONS THAT WILL RULE HI-TEC COME NOV. BE PREPARED FOR SURRENDER!!!! :D
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
CONTRACTED MURDER, DEATH, KILLER
TEAM ON TARGET

#133 User is offline   -JC-Jester 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:17 AM

INTEL REPORT 1415L

All NATO Forces, Our Aerial Recon Drone has located and photographed the leader of the Warsaw Pact.

As you can see, earlier indications of a fearless commander were incorrect.
Await further orders

Per orders from Commander Spook, all units are now elevated to Active Status

Prepare for battle!!!

--Jester

Attached File(s)

Posted Image

#134 User is offline   -JC-Jester 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:19 AM

No Problem Baroness!!! Nicely put!!!!

And we are ready and awaiting your surrender in November (:) )
Posted Image

#135 User is offline   The Baroness 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Baroness

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:20 AM

View Post-JC-Jester, on 04 October 2011 - 02:17 PM, said:

INTEL REPORT 1415L

All NATO Forces, Our Aerial Recon Drone has located and photographed the leader of the Warsaw Pact.

As you can see, earlier indications of a fearless commander were incorrect.
Await further orders

Per orders from Commander Spook, all units are now elevated to Active Status

Prepare for battle!!!

--Jester

Jester I remember that look it's the look you get on your face when you see the Monkeys :P
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
CONTRACTED MURDER, DEATH, KILLER
TEAM ON TARGET

Share this topic:

• (32 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users