Special Ops Paintball: How to fix the SLG pinching problem - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How to fix the SLG pinching problem

#1 User is offline   xWashburnx 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 22 March 2010 - 02:20 PM

Hey guys, so I recently bought an 09 SLG(newer version w/ orange bolt bumper) and i had i little trouble with double firing and balls pinching (not breaking) in the chamber.

So I called DYE, ive heard they have terrible customer service yet i was greeted well and promptly told them what was wrong with my gun.

Now i have heard that pinching is caused by everything under the sun. People say its the sear, they say its the bolt, they say its the eyes.

However I now know the truth, Its the detents!

So they told me that the current black detents are too short and allow the ball to bounce around(pinching) and two ball to fit in the chamber.(double fire)

They told me they have new detents to send, they are longer and orange.

They sent them to me free and they will arrive shortly.

So if this happens to you call DYE and ask for the detents

I know for a fact it effects many SLG owners, as many people with them at my field have the same problem.
Put this in your sig if your a boss....

#2 User is offline   Private Silver 

• Das poomp
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Private Silver

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:55 PM

Odd, Only problem i ever had with mine so far was almost chopping a ball cuz my battery was low and i double hit the trigger before the ball was fully down in the chamber.

However, i will remember this, and may call just for a free set of detents as a back up
Posted Image
SO Feedback +2/ E-bay feedback +14

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users