Special Ops Paintball: I have an addiction. - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I have an addiction. Please discuss. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Delta Force Zero 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 229
  • Joined: 26-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ohio
  • Brigade Name:Delta Force Zero

Posted 27 October 2007 - 11:51 PM

I have an addiction.

An addiction to Twix Bars! I cannot stop eating, regular Twix bars... it's just... soooo delicious. I mean, we bought one of those 150 piece bags for Halloween yesterday, and there are 13 left! This was yesterday!

So, anyone else have food/snack/drink/candy that they would die if they did not have?
MY SALE M4A1 CARBINE FOR SALE: http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...=0#entry1763291
You could be really nice and sign our guestbook so we can get 1000 signatures, and get our site for free!

.:DECC PAINTBALL:.
DECC PAINTBALL: Dangerously Effective Combat Controllers
www.freewebs.com/gapaintball
0

#2 User is offline   ike123 

  • Cha togar m' fhearg gun dýoladh
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 349
  • Joined: 23-May 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nutty Northside, CA
  • Brigade Name:ike

Posted 28 October 2007 - 01:20 AM

I got to have ma Pepsi. I also LOVE Goldfish but I can live without em. Well sorta.
Paintball isn't my hobby, it's my lifestyle. Go hard or go home.
0

#3 User is offline   Pzippy 

  • Future Pope
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,572
  • Joined: 26-July 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Indiana
  • Brigade Name:Pzippy

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:02 AM

Gatorade. It's my replacement for sodas during sports seasons.
AO Search HEMOG

I WANT YOUR XBOX 360!
0

#4 User is offline   Tenacious221 

  • ELITE Member, now with matching elite patch!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 10,087
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kirkwood MO
  • Brigade Name:Tenacious221

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:07 AM

I go through a 12 pack of pepsi in 5 days...

PLUS what I drink out of my room...usually a 24oz bottle for every weekday

-Tenacious
0

#5 User is offline   Veritech Squad 

  • Come at me bro.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 915
  • Joined: 07-December 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Everywhere And Nowhere. Also; Tucson, AZ.

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:07 AM

Ramen. Haven't had any in months, starting to grow a sense of moral judgement. Augh, it burns!
Wretched is the sound of my voice.

IN MY DROPSHIP ZIGZAGS STAY LIT
0

#6 User is offline   508WoodsBall 

  • 3POX1 5/19/09
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 203
  • Joined: 07-October 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:508, MA, USA
  • Brigade Name:StupidWhiteBoy

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:09 AM

A larger turkey club from deangelo's with no tomato or mayo. Add american cheese, pickles, and italian dressing.... its to die for.I buy like 3 or 4 a week atleast.

This post has been edited by 508WoodsBall: 28 October 2007 - 08:11 AM

0

#7 Guest_SaltandVinegar_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:53 AM

Smoothies... from smoothie king.
0

#8 User is offline   Mastagunz 

  • I like bacon.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 190
  • Joined: 18-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North Carolina, USA
  • Brigade Name:MASTAGUNZ

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:00 AM

Sun Drop...I can't live without it.
I don't have a good sig.
0

#9 User is offline   Digital Pirate 

  • Commonwealth Expeditionary Force
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 1,354
  • Joined: 30-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
  • Brigade Name:DigitalPirate

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:07 AM

View PostPzippy, on Oct 28 2007, 08:02 AM, said:

Gatorade. It's my replacement for sodas during sports seasons.


Agreed.

That or Apple Juice.
0

#10 User is offline   Philipp122 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,140
  • Joined: 10-November 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Georgia
  • Brigade Name:Philipp122

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:07 AM

Milkyway Midnight bars. Do those rock or what?
0

#11 User is offline   PNTBLLRDYE 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 104
  • Joined: 01-June 07
  • Brigade Name:PNTBLLRDYE

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:40 AM

when i go to school in the morning, i start to yell at my teachers and foam at the mouth if i dont have a nestea Cool
0

#12 User is offline   Philipp122 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,140
  • Joined: 10-November 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Georgia
  • Brigade Name:Philipp122

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:45 AM

View PostPNTBLLRDYE, on Oct 28 2007, 12:40 PM, said:

when i go to school in the morning, i start to yell at my teachers and foam at the mouth if i dont have a nestea Cool


You should probably get that one checked out :laugh:.

I'm literally addicted to coffee though. I feel like hell in the mornings if I don't drink a cup of coffee. I get headaches and can't ever keep my eyes open.
0

#13 Guest_SaltandVinegar_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:46 AM

View PostPhilipp122, on Oct 28 2007, 10:45 AM, said:

View PostPNTBLLRDYE, on Oct 28 2007, 12:40 PM, said:

when i go to school in the morning, i start to yell at my teachers and foam at the mouth if i dont have a nestea Cool


You should probably get that one checked out :laugh:.

I'm literally addicted to coffee though. I feel like hell in the mornings if I don't drink a cup of coffee. I get headaches and can't ever keep my eyes open.


I hate coffee. First time I tried it, I spat it out all over the ground. My friend drinks like eight gallons a day.
0

#14 User is offline   Philipp122 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,140
  • Joined: 10-November 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Georgia
  • Brigade Name:Philipp122

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:50 AM

View PostSaltandVinegar, on Oct 28 2007, 12:46 PM, said:

View PostPhilipp122, on Oct 28 2007, 10:45 AM, said:

View PostPNTBLLRDYE, on Oct 28 2007, 12:40 PM, said:

when i go to school in the morning, i start to yell at my teachers and foam at the mouth if i dont have a nestea Cool


You should probably get that one checked out :laugh:.

I'm literally addicted to coffee though. I feel like hell in the mornings if I don't drink a cup of coffee. I get headaches and can't ever keep my eyes open.


I hate coffee. First time I tried it, I spat it out all over the ground. My friend drinks like eight gallons a day.


Was it black coffee? That takes a while to get used to.
0

#15 Guest_SaltandVinegar_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:53 AM

View PostPhilipp122, on Oct 28 2007, 10:50 AM, said:

View PostSaltandVinegar, on Oct 28 2007, 12:46 PM, said:

View PostPhilipp122, on Oct 28 2007, 10:45 AM, said:

View PostPNTBLLRDYE, on Oct 28 2007, 12:40 PM, said:

when i go to school in the morning, i start to yell at my teachers and foam at the mouth if i dont have a nestea Cool


You should probably get that one checked out :laugh:.

I'm literally addicted to coffee though. I feel like hell in the mornings if I don't drink a cup of coffee. I get headaches and can't ever keep my eyes open.


I hate coffee. First time I tried it, I spat it out all over the ground. My friend drinks like eight gallons a day.


Was it black coffee? That takes a while to get used to.


Frappacino. Or however you pronounce it.
0

Share this topic:


  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users