Special Ops Paintball: Puzuma's New Phantom!!!!! - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Puzuma's New Phantom!!!!! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Puzuma's Wife 

  • Ban Hammer BABE!
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 16
  • Joined: 18-August 05
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Next to Puzuma. Duh!

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:10 AM

OMG!!!!!

Puzuma is soooo in love.... I did not think he could love anything else more then my self HA HA HA just kidding!!!!

But yeah he is so in love with his new paintball marker!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys he never did cry, but was really close to it.

Thanks again for that gift for Puzuma he really does love his Phantom! He as everyone knows has been wanting a Phantom for some time, so thanks again.


Here are some photos! And a video will be on its way ones he puts his marker down long enough to upload it LOL


P.S I'm so JEALOUS I WANT ONE!!!! just a little hint :happy:

Attached File  HPIM6083.JPG (761.31K)
Number of downloads: 26
Attached File  HPIM6084.JPG (708.12K)
Number of downloads: 19
Attached File  HPIM6085.JPG (706.46K)
Number of downloads: 7
Attached File  HPIM6086.JPG (638.7K)
Number of downloads: 9
Attached File  HPIM6087.JPG (659.34K)
Number of downloads: 5
Attached File  HPIM6088.JPG (674.28K)
Number of downloads: 5
Attached File  HPIM6089.JPG (680.63K)
Number of downloads: 7
Attached File  HPIM6090.JPG (726.54K)
Number of downloads: 7
Attached File  HPIM6091.JPG (656.59K)
Number of downloads: 16
Attached File  HPIM6092.JPG (687.19K)
Number of downloads: 5
Attached File  HPIM6093.JPG (700.43K)
Number of downloads: 9
Attached File  HPIM6094.JPG (681.53K)
Number of downloads: 14
Attached File  HPIM6095.JPG (669.08K)
Number of downloads: 19
Attached File  HPIM6096.JPG (698.29K)
Number of downloads: 6
Attached File  HPIM6097.JPG (729.84K)
Number of downloads: 3
Attached File  HPIM6098.JPG (632.59K)
Number of downloads: 2
Attached File  HPIM6099.JPG (655.84K)
Number of downloads: 2
Attached File  HPIM6100.JPG (659.96K)
Number of downloads: 2
Attached File  HPIM6102.JPG (596.67K)
Number of downloads: 65
Attached File  HPIM6103.JPG (762.73K)
Number of downloads: 46
Attached File  HPIM6104.JPG (229.37K)
Number of downloads: 29


And there you have it! And he just told me he was working on the video and he is going to put it on You Tube!

Attached File(s)


This post has been edited by Puzuma's Wife: 08 January 2009 - 09:12 AM



0

#2 User is offline   Krazy8 

  • User Defined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Posts: 2,555
  • Joined: 30-January 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rathdrum , ID
  • Brigade Name:Krazy8

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:16 AM

Congrats to the Pazuma's! :happy:
0

#3 User is offline   Florentine 

  • Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,356
  • Joined: 27-December 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pennsylvania

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:17 AM

Awesome! Is this the package that was almost lost?
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."
0

#4 User is offline   Puzuma's Wife 

  • Ban Hammer BABE!
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 16
  • Joined: 18-August 05
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Next to Puzuma. Duh!

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:18 AM

View PostFlorentine, on Jan 8 2009, 11:17 AM, said:

Awesome! Is this the package that was almost lost?

Ummm YES and when he found out yesterday that it was found, he was almost in tears, becuase he did not know what it was.

This post has been edited by Puzuma's Wife: 08 January 2009 - 09:19 AM



0

#5 User is offline   Florentine 

  • Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,356
  • Joined: 27-December 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pennsylvania

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:22 AM

View PostPuzuma, on Jan 8 2009, 11:18 AM, said:

View PostFlorentine, on Jan 8 2009, 11:17 AM, said:

Awesome! Is this the package that was almost lost?

Ummm YES and when he found out yesterday that it was found, he was almost in tears, becuase he did not know what it was.

Who was it from anyway? That way, we can give him "praise".
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."
0

#6 User is offline   Schwimmy 

  • Yes, that is my Phantom on my back.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 904
  • Joined: 26-June 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kansas
  • Brigade Name:Schwimmy

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:23 AM

Nothing says love like CCI.
Triad Infinite Scenario Squad

Sponsored by www.ANSgear.com
0

#7 User is offline   Puzuma's Wife 

  • Ban Hammer BABE!
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 16
  • Joined: 18-August 05
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Next to Puzuma. Duh!

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:24 AM

View PostFlorentine, on Jan 8 2009, 11:22 AM, said:

View PostPuzuma, on Jan 8 2009, 11:18 AM, said:

View PostFlorentine, on Jan 8 2009, 11:17 AM, said:

Awesome! Is this the package that was almost lost?

Ummm YES and when he found out yesterday that it was found, he was almost in tears, becuase he did not know what it was.

Who was it from anyway? That way, we can give him "praise".

Sorry your going to have to get that info from Puzuma, I really can't remember names anymore. All I know is its from the pump crew LOL is that means anything!!!!


0

#8 User is offline   Florentine 

  • Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,356
  • Joined: 27-December 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pennsylvania

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:25 AM

View PostPuzuma, on Jan 8 2009, 11:24 AM, said:

View PostFlorentine, on Jan 8 2009, 11:22 AM, said:

View PostPuzuma, on Jan 8 2009, 11:18 AM, said:

View PostFlorentine, on Jan 8 2009, 11:17 AM, said:

Awesome! Is this the package that was almost lost?

Ummm YES and when he found out yesterday that it was found, he was almost in tears, becuase he did not know what it was.

Who was it from anyway? That way, we can give him "praise".

Sorry your going to have to get that info from Puzuma, I really can't remember names anymore. All I know is its from the pump crew LOL is that means anything!!!!

I know almost all the pump crew, so I should know who it is.
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."
0

#9 User is offline   Mighty Mike 

  • The Aggorilla is watching you!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,538
  • Joined: 17-June 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Visalia California
  • Brigade Name:MightyMike0

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:26 AM

Phantom's are sooo nice, so great pick up! You can use it while Puzuma uses the Sterling as they are equally nice pumps. That's a really great color too
0

#10 User is offline   Puzuma's Wife 

  • Ban Hammer BABE!
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 16
  • Joined: 18-August 05
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Next to Puzuma. Duh!

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:26 AM

View PostFlorentine, on Jan 8 2009, 11:25 AM, said:

View PostPuzuma, on Jan 8 2009, 11:24 AM, said:

View PostFlorentine, on Jan 8 2009, 11:22 AM, said:

View PostPuzuma, on Jan 8 2009, 11:18 AM, said:

View PostFlorentine, on Jan 8 2009, 11:17 AM, said:

Awesome! Is this the package that was almost lost?

Ummm YES and when he found out yesterday that it was found, he was almost in tears, becuase he did not know what it was.

Who was it from anyway? That way, we can give him "praise".

Sorry your going to have to get that info from Puzuma, I really can't remember names anymore. All I know is its from the pump crew LOL is that means anything!!!!

I know almost all the pump crew, so I should know who it is.

LOL cool!!!!


0

#11 User is offline   Florentine 

  • Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,356
  • Joined: 27-December 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pennsylvania

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:27 AM

So, who was it? Or don't you want to put the name on here?
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."
0

#12 User is offline   Puzuma's Wife 

  • Ban Hammer BABE!
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 16
  • Joined: 18-August 05
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Next to Puzuma. Duh!

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:27 AM

View PostMighty Mike, on Jan 8 2009, 11:26 AM, said:

Phantom's are sooo nice, so great pick up! You can use it while Puzuma uses the Sterling as they are equally nice pumps. That's a really great color too

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... PUZUMA LETTING HIS NEW WIFE TOUCH HIS PHANTOM???? YEAH IN MY DREAMS!!!!


0

#13 User is offline   Florentine 

  • Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,356
  • Joined: 27-December 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pennsylvania

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:28 AM

No, you can use it, just threaten him with no nookie or something like that.
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."
0

#14 User is offline   Puzuma 

  • That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 14,381
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London ON, Canada
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:29 AM

Guys...

I'm totally blown away over this. Had I known I'd have freaked out on Canada Post a lot sooner. I'd have taken the postman hostage last week and negotiated a trade. :happy:

Black and pink dust anno. Wow! It looks absolutely awesome! I can't wait to play with it and the Sterling STP!

The video is uploaded to Youtube now but it still has to process and it's still uploading to the SOPC Facebook group. I thought I was being a bit overly nice with the description for the group but it seems I wasn't even close to the truth of the matter.

Paintballers are great people as it is. I've tried to explain that to my mother on several occasions but this proves that pumper and the guys here on the forum are beyond anything I could expect.

I'd like to thank all of you individually but the only name I have is the one of who actually send the parcel, Joe "Legato" Campi. I can't imagine the logistics nightmare this put you through. Thanks.

The wife said you guys wanted to see tears on the video. That didn't happen. Writing this has taken longer because NOW the shock of the gift has worn off, the sentiment is sinking in and the eyes are watering over.

Guys, please let me know who all had a hand in this so I can thank you all properly.

Now I need a sammich.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.
0

#15 User is offline   Puzuma's Wife 

  • Ban Hammer BABE!
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 16
  • Joined: 18-August 05
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Next to Puzuma. Duh!

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:29 AM

View PostFlorentine, on Jan 8 2009, 11:28 AM, said:

No, you can use it, just threaten him with no nookie or something like that.

LOL YOUR FUNNY, KNOWING HIM, HE WOULD NOT CARE LOL


0

Share this topic:


  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users