• You cannot reply to this topic

Blackcell operative V2 review Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   ddtrieb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ddtrieb

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:05 PM

I would just like to talk about the Blackcell V2 vest. This is just my experience and everybodys experience will be different. When I first recieved my package, I opened it to find everything was packed in the box very neatly. Once I took everything out I placed the stuff on the vest how I wanted it and tried it on. The fit was nice, but I thought it was just like a normal vest. I thought maybe I should have spent less money. The next thing I done was loaded all my pod packs (total of 6 pods on the vest), filled my water bladder up and put it in the vest, put all the other misc stuff in the large pack on the front, and filled the tank with air. I put the vest on again. It felt very heavy. I velcroed the strap around my waist and adjusted it to my liking and zipped it up. Once the strap was velcroed it took all the weight off. I weighed the vest and it weighed an incredible 26 pounds. I highly suggest this vest if for nothing more than the load bearing capabilities. Do not be afraid of this vest getting torn, it is very durable. I just want to say in closing, that this is the best money I have ever spent on a vest. I highly recommend this vest to anybody who is thinking about getting one, you wont be disapointed.

#2 User is offline   JackRock 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JackRock

Posted 17 February 2008 - 03:04 PM

I concur. While this vest is overall very expensive compared to others, the durability and quality are top-notch. Also, the ability to change the vest from game to game is unmatched, even though many others come close. The flexibility of using both interlock and MOLLE pouches just speaks volumes, allowing use of stuff purchased from nearly any tactical store that utilizes either (or both) of the two fastener methods.

Many people will find need for a single vest, and that's all they'll ever need or want. If you're one of this group, don't bother buying the Operative vest. choose a custom or standard vest, and be done with it. The Operative is for players like myself, who wants to change the configuration from time to time, and allow for a much greater flexibility in the growth of my ability and style of game play.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My sig, without me, is useless. Without my sig, I am useless. I must type my sig true. I must spell better than my enemy who is trying to judge me. I must type before he ridicules me. I WILL... My sig and I know that what counts in this forum is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the splatter we make. We know that it is the hits that count. WE WILL HIT... Before the Admins, I swear this creed. My sig and myself are the defenders of my forum. We are the masters of our enemy. WE ARE THE SAVIORS OF MY PROFILE. - Tippmann Owner #pi

#3 User is offline   ddtrieb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:ddtrieb

Posted 20 February 2008 - 05:55 PM

View PostJackRock, on Feb 17 2008, 04:04 PM, said:

I concur. While this vest is overall very expensive compared to others, the durability and quality are top-notch. Also, the ability to change the vest from game to game is unmatched, even though many others come close. The flexibility of using both interlock and MOLLE pouches just speaks volumes, allowing use of stuff purchased from nearly any tactical store that utilizes either (or both) of the two fastener methods.

Many people will find need for a single vest, and that's all they'll ever need or want. If you're one of this group, don't bother buying the Operative vest. choose a custom or standard vest, and be done with it. The Operative is for players like myself, who wants to change the configuration from time to time, and allow for a much greater flexibility in the growth of my ability and style of game play.

One of my other concerns was the interlock system, but now that the vest is here and I have stuff on it, the interlock system is fantastic. This is by far the best vest I have ever used. In my opinion this vest has no flaws.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users