Special Ops Paintball: Getting laughed at for having a mil-sim gun - Special Ops Paintball

• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Getting laughed at for having a mil-sim gun this ever happen to you guys Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   NickM 

• Minnesota!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:TASTESLIKECHICKEN

Posted 13 June 2006 - 07:39 PM

WOW! He shot you 20 times in the back and nobody even noticed! He must be really good ;)

Jk. There just stupid little kids trying to be Agg and they dont realize how dumb they are.
Farmland Paintball Club ~~~Honor~~Integrity~~Community~~~

#32 User is offline   smallsc111 

• Ctrl+Alt+Delete
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:smallsc111

Posted 13 June 2006 - 08:07 PM

View PostRussian Sharpshooter, on Jun 10 2006, 11:18 PM, said:

Ok this weekend i'm at my cousins house and decide to go play some woods ball at the local feild. I had never been to that feild before and had my cousin with me. Heres what makes me mad. I show up with my a-5 with m-16 apex barrel and a5a2 stock running remote air, and these local speedballers around my age starting laughing at me for my gun. The critisized every part of it from the stock to my remote. So i go up to them and say "what the heck is wrong with my gun". In return they start calling me a noob trying to play G.I. Joe. At this point my cousin is done signing us up and we go out to the woods ball feild. Well, later that day we decide to play speedball(wich i'm not very good at) and we end up aginst the same peeps that were making fun of me. About a minute into the game i get hit, point my gun up, and call my self out. As i'm walking off the feild one of the guys runs like he about to bunker someone but instead turns and shoots me aobut 20 time in the back. I tell a ref and he doesn't do anything! So i go up to this guy after the game and say calmly"what the heck is you problem dude?" he says back " oh nothing noob" so i ask if he wants to go aginst me in a 1v1 woodsball game and he says no and just walk off. I was so %i$ed off!!!! Anything like this every happen to anyone else

tha guy was an *BLAM!* [wait cant say that] i would of st least made him pay for that somehow i wouldnt let him get avay with it.less its your home field who cares if you get kicked out because if that is happening you shouldnt be going there anyway. i go with some woodsball freends and some speedball friends at the same time so if anybody make fun of woodsball my speedball friends take care of it and if anybody makes fun of speedball me and my foodsball friends take care of it. it forks pretty well

smalls

(Post edited by Tyger. DO NOT DODGE THE SWEAR FILTER!!!)

#33 User is offline   G angel 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 14 June 2006 - 09:06 PM

No i only play with my friends so i don't have to deal with refs and crap.
IPB Image

I have a Tippmann a-5

#34 User is offline   El_Doyle 

• Anti Smart Parts.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:El_Doyle

Posted 14 June 2006 - 09:34 PM

and what does this have to do with scenario positions?

#35 User is offline   Rebel_trooper 

• What, it's only a flesh wound.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Rebel_trooper

Posted 16 June 2006 - 07:05 PM

Dang, sorry to hear that bro, I've just got alot of attention with my gear. It sounds to me taht they were a little jealous about your gun lol. And about the guy who shoot you in the back I would have said after he called you a noob...

"realy, well then I'm sorry you didn't play woodsball with us so you could shoot me 20 times, I guess you had SOME common sense and stayed here with your inflatibly marshmallows because you know who owns in the woods!"

This post has been edited by Rebel_trooper: 16 June 2006 - 07:05 PM

Wenn es blutet, können Sie es töten

#36 User is offline   BaBaBaBen 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BaBaBaBen

Posted 16 June 2006 - 07:23 PM

i would have either hit that kid in the face or said at least i know i have the skill to play woodsball where the game doesnt involve who can spend the most money on a fast shooting gun or better said "who can waste the most paint the fastest and hope it hits something"

#37 User is offline   Ruckus Fox 

• Cutie! ^-^
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ruckus Fox

Posted 16 June 2006 - 08:44 PM

Okay...Well...I've got a list of things for you to do..

Deeeeep meditation. If you don't have, or didn't have time to meditate before you went out, simply press your tongue to the top of your mouth and breath in through your nose for ten seconds, then out through your mouth for ten seconds. Clear your mind and become a stoic wall of rock.

Take it from me, I'm probably the most stoic person on the planet. It also helps in schools and such. Find one of those morons from school talking you names? Just agree with them. "Okay. Yes. I am. Do you have personal experience with that?" Play it cool. If you still need more effort into becoming a stoic, try playing poker..ALOT. It'll improve your poker face for sure.

Play it cool. Any punk who can't get his kicks from you, will just start flaming, or will bother someone else. At the point of flaming, simply call over a ref, right infront of them, and mention that they're acting hostile and that you'd like it if that ref would keep taps with you about the two. Talk about them freely, right infront of their faces, exclude them temporarily and make them feel upset even more.

In the event that they do shoot you, just tell that ref, and hopefully he'll do something about it. If not, pummel his BOINKing face into the ground when he gets off the field and removes his mask. Aaah, god yes, nothing feels better than introducing some munchkin BOINKtard the taste of gravel and dirt. >)

But seriously, do everything you can to prevent an outbreak, and if one occurs, beat the living POOPY SHIZZLE out of them.

But no, this hasn't happened to me...I'm the only guy in the group with a partially mil-simmed gun. (I don't know how mil-sim you consider an A-5A2...) and they love gawking and touching it. Just play it cool, and you'll be fine. PM me if you ever need any more advice on how to handle them in the future.

--Ruckus

#38 User is offline   Miss T. Spray 

• Bob Dole
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mr.T.Baggins

Posted 17 June 2006 - 11:33 AM

Most of the speedballers i've met find milsim guns cool but the ones make fun of people for there guns are just weak and can't do anything but talk. Honestly i laugh at speedballers I don't get how playing on a 150 foot feild with blow up bases and guns that look like space ray guns were everyone just shoots a crap load a paint and prays takes more skill thatn woodsball play...
Anti - H.E.M.P. member # 2

#39 User is offline   ~KALL~ 

• SNIPER
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Crazy Kall

Posted 17 June 2006 - 11:41 AM

personally i prolly woulda bash the kids face in that shot you then took his gun and snapped it over his head. Take no B.S from noone.
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

Max image size is # 160 pixels tall x 600 pixels wide.

#40 User is offline   Aurora Knight 

• Semper Fi
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Spartan 043

Posted 19 June 2006 - 02:26 PM

View PostRussian Sharpshooter, on Jun 10 2006, 09:18 PM, said:

Ok this weekend i'm at my cousins house and decide to go play some woods ball at the local feild. I had never been to that feild before and had my cousin with me. Heres what makes me mad. I show up with my a-5 with m-16 apex barrel and a5a2 stock running remote air, and these local speedballers around my age starting laughing at me for my gun. The critisized every part of it from the stock to my remote. So i go up to them and say "what the heck is wrong with my gun". In return they start calling me a noob trying to play G.I. Joe. At this point my cousin is done signing us up and we go out to the woods ball feild. Well, later that day we decide to play speedball(wich i'm not very good at) and we end up aginst the same peeps that were making fun of me. About a minute into the game i get hit, point my gun up, and call my self out. As i'm walking off the feild one of the guys runs like he about to bunker someone but instead turns and shoots me aobut 20 time in the back. I tell a ref and he doesn't do anything! So i go up to this guy after the game and say calmly"what the heck is you problem dude?" he says back " oh nothing noob" so i ask if he wants to go aginst me in a 1v1 woodsball game and he says no and just walk off. I was so %i$ed off!!!! Anything like this every happen to anyone else

Chances are, those guys were jealous. They only want to make you feel bad. But in reality, they wish they were in your shoes. Just make sure you rub it in their face when you shoot them. Shoot 'em like... 3-4 extra times. That should teach them.

All Wars are Civil wars, for all men are brothers.
HOTTEST Karnivor EVER! http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=161438

#41 User is offline   Krueger 

• I am a man of few words...Thank You
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Tactcl

Posted 19 June 2006 - 03:01 PM

I get kinda-sorta criticized for not using my mil-sim gun...the regulars at my field are all pretty tight so when I started using my SL-68II over my A5 people were a little wierded out by it...I get asked all the time why I use it...Even yesterday...a group of mil-simmers were playing and when we split up the teams, decided four of them could take like 7 of us...1st game their flag runner ran the flag back to his station...loosing the game for them because it was centerflag lol...anyways...later on it ended up being like 9 vs 8 in their favor...and every game I took out at least half of their team...It was pretty funny....plus I went 3 hours on a pod and a half of paint so go me :)
It's the player, not the marker
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
"You are being suppressed by a guy shooting 1 ball per second!" -Tyger

#42 User is offline   grey fox 

• Theres something fundamentally wrong with a talking hamburger
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name: grey fox

Posted 19 June 2006 - 10:50 PM

Nothing is absolute either. I can assure you some speedball player has made his way to a woodsball field or scenario game only to hear about what is considered the less than effective equipment they were using. In regard to being overshot. Overshooting happens; but to be overshot means to recieve a few extra balls before the opponent realizes you are hit. To be hit 20 times after an out is rediculous. I only hope you arent continuing to play on a field where reffs ignore something like that.
Ghost of Christmas Past from the future chicken...."Thousands of years ago when I survived the quickening"..........

Team Captain- Phantom Cell -
Warrior Poet
Maker one damn fine White Russian

#43 User is offline   Lil' C 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:C

Post icon  Posted 20 June 2006 - 03:38 AM

View Postlittlematty4, on Jun 12 2006, 06:02 PM, said:

View PostRussian Sharpshooter, on Jun 11 2006, 12:18 AM, said:

at that point i would have speared him and showed hm the real meaning of pain, j/k of course you would get mad, u have to shake it off and like my mom always says be the bigger person

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they make bayonets that mount on a Weaver rail... ;)
Sigs aren't actually allowed on the Special Ops Forum, so I don't have one.

#44 User is offline   alein001 

• Let me paint your goggles for you.
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Alein001

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:40 AM

This happans kind of to me. I play were their is a lot of speedballers and I like to play speedball. I am dressed in camo and my 98 custom is camo. I talk to some of them about their marks and complament them But they don't see me as a real player and I get picked last everytime. I start by going up field farther then them and watch the most experienced play on the other team and get him first. I will hammer anything that moves. I once went and a team showed up and was talking smak about how good they were. We hit the field and I zeroed out the captain and took him out first. Then took out two more and made one surrender. After the game I walk by them and said needed a little more practace. They didn't play with my group I was in the rest of the day and was kind of quit. Once when I got milti balled after I was out I walk up to the person after the game and told them everyone makes a mistake but it is only once before he would need surgery to get his marker out. Stay cool and show them who you are. Revenge on the feild is a sweet thing.

#45 User is offline   SNIPER TIME 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:THE ACTION STARTS HERE

Post icon  Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:48 AM

thats when you tell them to *BLAM* n00b. then when he shoots you, you turn around and shoot him between the legs 5 times!!! i hate speed ball.

Post altered by Tyger, DO NOT DODGE THE SWEAR FILTER!

Share this topic:

• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users