• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Shocktroop Its been said before, but heres my version. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Kontract Killa 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Kontract Killa

Posted 07 September 2007 - 01:46 PM

Okay, this is basically what i try to play as. It can be employed as a team tactic, or as a singular player. I play the role of Shocktroop. His job is to hit the enemy with quick, surprise attcks or with hevy full on assaults and knock them off balance. Stealth is key here. He must be able to sneak into an area and launch a surprise attack or provide covert support in the form of suppression or sniping. He must have experience in all the SpecOps positions and be familiar with all his gear. No special gearlist is required, just whatever keeps the paint off of you. He can acts as a heavy trooper in an assault, or as a stealthy assasin in covert operations. He is versatile, lethal, and most importantly, willing to do what is neccessary to win.
The Free 19th.

#2 User is offline   SPYDERSHOT 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SPDYERSHOT

Posted 07 September 2007 - 01:51 PM

I guess I'm a heavy shocktrooper lol. Dude next time we play again we should try to this tactic. Sneak then destroy.
This sig has been removed due to rules violations. Maximum of 6 lines(including blanks lines). Please review the forum rules and repost a sig that complies with these rules.

#3 User is offline   Kontract Killa 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 September 2007 - 02:12 PM

wazzup Spyder!!! Yeah, that should come in real handy at the Escape from NYC game (if i go). I thought of this when i went to the mountains. I got to talkin to one of my church members and he brought up the whole paintball position thing. He dont play, but im tryin to get some recruits.
The Free 19th.

#4 User is offline   SPYDERSHOT 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 07 September 2007 - 02:53 PM

Yah getting members right now is a definitely priority right now.
This sig has been removed due to rules violations. Maximum of 6 lines(including blanks lines). Please review the forum rules and repost a sig that complies with these rules.

#5 User is offline   tubby ted 

• stick it to the man
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:tubby ted

Posted 08 September 2007 - 06:29 PM

seems pretty good

what if he could hit hard from one side with a few people and draw their attention while the rest of the team sneaks from the other side??
"The speakers on the outside are a nice touch... soundtrack to the mayhem"-I.K.E
"Only someone too bloody stupid to tell the difference between a cat & a fish would ever join PETA anyway...." -The Stuntman
Music is like candy... You should always throw away the rappers
VIVA LA CHRISTMAS REVOLUTION!

#6 User is offline   Florentine 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2007 - 06:05 AM

thats a better example of the shocktrooper. many people just base their position on gear. this is about tactics that could actually work. but spec ops isnt going to make this into a position because its really more of an ambush hammer/broadsword
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."

#7 User is offline   Fontain 

• I am every where and no where
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Fontain

Posted 09 September 2007 - 06:21 AM

I like the idea of a shock trooper and ur version actually makes sense.Its pretty good unlike most ideas posted here.Im usually the guy who puts down everyones ideas cause there no good but this isnt the case.Good job u made a feasible not stupid idea.

#8 User is offline   Kontract Killa 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2007 - 11:49 AM

Thanks guys, i was really expecting this to get flamed, so thanks for hearing me out!. The position could be used as a diversionary player to draw fire and let the other team sneak in, i didnt think of that, so thanks!. It is like a covert Broadsword, but i play more as a sabre, whatever fits your style. I had read the other Shocktroop description, and i agree that it was to gear oriented. If you can pwn people with a Spyder or a Autococker better than a Tippmann, use it. Whatever you are comfortable with. I was also trying to think of an acronym with this word in it ( like the HALO2 O.D.S.T troopers, Orbital Drop Shock Trooper). So far I got F.A.S.T, Forward Assault Shock Trooper. Any other ideas?
The Free 19th.

#9 User is offline   SPYDERSHOT 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 09 September 2007 - 06:09 PM

Dude these should be the names of our future squads man. I think F.A.S.T should the name of our first squad. Heres an idea for our second squad H.A.S.T, Heavy Assault Shock Trooper . This squad is made up of all broadsword. Their main goal is to completely annihilate an area or keep an entire force immobile. So basically when I call out my H.A.S.T unit you better run!

#10 User is offline   Kontract Killa 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:28 PM

I likey the Acronymy thingys. This is actually my first position post, so im glad there wasnt a flame war, so far at least.
The Free 19th.

#11 User is offline   Kayl_Strife 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 11 September 2007 - 05:18 PM

This is the technique I mostly use, but my equipment is set up for Broadsword. Basically, I'm a Broadsword carrying a sniper rifle, and I often employ this technique. I never really knew what to call it; but I guess a shocktrooper is a suitable title.

#12 User is offline   Kontract Killa 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2007 - 04:06 PM

Yeah, this pretty much applies to most peoples playing style, and it seems broadsword is the most common form of it.
The Free 19th.

#13 User is offline   Tu_Padre 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:West Staines Massive

Posted 12 September 2007 - 04:19 PM

I like it.

It seems for the past few days there has been less bad positions posts.

Group:banned #16 Feedback: SpecOps +14/-0 MCB: +2/-0

#14 User is offline   tubby ted 

• stick it to the man
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:tubby ted

Posted 14 September 2007 - 02:40 PM

View PostTu_Padre, on Sep 12 2007, 04:19 PM, said:

I like it.

It seems for the past few days there has been less bad positions posts.

thats what happens when you have experienced people suggesting positions and not noobs that want to up their post count.
"The speakers on the outside are a nice touch... soundtrack to the mayhem"-I.K.E
"Only someone too bloody stupid to tell the difference between a cat & a fish would ever join PETA anyway...." -The Stuntman
Music is like candy... You should always throw away the rappers
VIVA LA CHRISTMAS REVOLUTION!

#15 User is offline   Kontract Killa 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:52 PM

If you were refering to me as beinf experienced, then i thank you, my friend. There did used to be a lot of really stupid posts, most of them pointless, in my opinion. :rolleyes:
The Free 19th.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users