Special Ops Paintball: Best walkon games for early may in Dallas, Phoenix? - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Best walkon games for early may in Dallas, Phoenix? I'm driving from Nova Scotia and looking to play May 2,3 or 9,10 p Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Sith│ 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 April 2009 - 02:15 PM

I'm driving from Nova Scotia to Dallas/Phoenix and looking to play May 2,3 or 9,10 possibly. What fields have big walkons those dates? Any help is big but we leave tuesday the 28th of April so I';m asking late. Also advise for crossing into the States with my gear???
"Denn die todten reiten schnell." B. Stoker

#2 User is offline   Scouting Sniper 

• Sniper
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:emerald.kontact

Posted 26 April 2009 - 02:18 PM

View PostSith│, on Apr 26 2009, 05:15 PM, said:

I'm driving from Nova Scotia to Dallas/Phoenix and looking to play May 2,3 or 9,10 possibly. What fields have big walkons those dates? Any help is big but we leave tuesday the 28th of April so I';m asking late. Also advise for crossing into the States with my gear???

Lol, I read this as Dallas, Phoenix. Like, Columbus, OH. Ok, now that I realize your geography was just fine...

Um, I can't answer any of your questions, except that I read on one of the forums here that if you bring a Mil-Sim gun out of Canada, it is illegal to bring it back in.
Christian 'Baller

If you are under 16 and pay for your own gear, put this in your signature.

Furtim, Patientia, Veneratio

#3 User is offline   Tim Burton 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:50 PM

In Phoenix, I'd recommend the Churchfield. Supposedly, Fort Adobe has gotten better, but I don't know.

There is a very good field here in Phoenix, but the let people shoot hot and bonus ball constantly. So I don't recommend them anymore, shame too, but the owner would rather keep the funds coming from the regulars in than keeping it fun and keeping the non-speedballers from constantly coming out.

The worst part is I've seen people quit the game for good (usually newbie rentals) over the "abuse" they've received.

This post has been edited by Tim Burton: 26 April 2009 - 06:27 PM

#4 User is offline   TEHO 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:TEHO

Posted 26 April 2009 - 07:44 PM

paintball u in kingman az(northwest of phoenix on i-40) has walkon play every sat and sunday. there are also five man tournaments monthly and one is scheduled for the 9th. regular play is $7 for the day, co2 and snacks, drinks available. tournament is $15 per player with trophies and cash prizes. one acre battlefield for tournaments and another two acre city streets for over three acres of open play. just google "paintball u" for more info. and directions. no website yet.-----------AND ALWAYS, BRING YOUR OWN PAINT !!!!!!!!!!-----------

This post has been edited by TEHO: 27 April 2009 - 08:10 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users