• You cannot reply to this topic

Nerve I would like some opinions

#1 User is offline   GBPrebleWR3 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Jordan

Posted 05 September 2006 - 06:40 PM

Hey, are the nerve's worth 475 dollars? I was thinking of going with either a spider electra, a nerve, or saving up for a shocker. But I read up on it, and it seems like a shocker needs more money put into it than just the gun. And I would like to go into tournaments and everything with it, and I would like for this gun to be the last gun I purchase, so what does everything think, how has the nerve performed for you?? Can it put out enough bps to compete with shockers and egos, and guns of the sort. Is it accurate enough to reach the other end of speedball feeds? What can I add to it (I was thinking a halo b or a 129 dollar e-hopper, forgot what it was called) to make it compete even better?

Thanks a lot everyone, i haven't found very much good info. on this gun off of any other sites,

-Jordan

#2 User is offline   treebarkscum 

• Killing suckers is fun
  • PipPip

Posted 05 September 2006 - 08:57 PM

I haven't used a nerve myself, but from what I've read that's the way to go. Better efficiency than the shocker, 25bps, and about $425 on www.orderpaintball.com. If you get the nerve or shocker you're definatley going to want to get a Halo, Empire B, or a Vlocity so you can feed as fast as you'll be able to shoot.

Oh, you might want to check out pbn. They're pretty much only good for reviews and info. about guns 'n stuff. That might help with your selection. You'll also want to try out the guns just so you can make sure you're getting what you want before you buy it.

This post has been edited by treebarkscum: 05 September 2006 - 08:59 PM

#3 User is offline   Gwac 

• Child proof caps have ruined my Happiness
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 September 2006 - 11:54 AM

It can shoot as fast as a shocker since it uses the same board,frame,vision,and trigger. ITs great for 425 and is the best value for the price.

#4 User is offline   GBPrebleWR3 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Jordan

Posted 06 September 2006 - 05:21 PM

Awesome, thanks a lot!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic