Special Ops Paintball: A few tips for noobs preparing for your first game - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A few tips for noobs preparing for your first game READ THIS Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   sharkbait 

• The lone wolf
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:sharks

Posted 04 August 2006 - 05:26 PM

OK i have a few tips to help those poor noobs who are preparing for your first game. I my self am a scenario/ woodsballer.

Dont worry about getting hit. It dosent hurt bad

You will screw up and get shoot. So prepare for it, the only way to learn is to screw up.

Remember to wear long pants and long sleeve. Camo is best. Next to best is a black hoodie. Dont forget black is better then nothin.

Remember to plan acordingly. Paint goes faster than you think. Most people tink 200 paintballs is alot. But its not. Expext atleast 2 hoppers a game.

When you are getting a gun. Remember, you can give any noob an angel. But a skilled player can play with any gun of any quialty.

Find a more experianced player on the feild and stick with them. It helps and maybe the skil will rub off on you. Copy what they do it teaches you tactices and skill.

Remember you are shooting a paintball gun not a long range sniper rifle. They have a max range of 100 feet. Any thing else and trust me you wont hit it. Longballing is a very hard tactic. It takes months of practice to get good at it.

Remember on your first game NEVER say "i know what im talking about". Trust me if its your first game. You know nothing.

Watch paintball video's. They teach you skills. Then practice them on your own.

#2 User is offline   Tenacious221 

• ELITE Member, now with matching elite patch!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Tenacious221

Posted 04 August 2006 - 05:28 PM

Nice compilement of random phrases from all over...

Its good to see some in the same place.

BTW...you're sig is too wide (limit 600px) and you have too many lines of text (limit 2 with images)

-Tenacious

#3 User is offline   The Scout 

• Penny for the gurney
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Scout

Posted 04 August 2006 - 05:38 PM

Other than a vast amount of spelling mistakes its a pretty good gathering of a lot of information put together. Also you don't have to screw up to learn. You can watch skilled players and learn from them.
Official Pump Owner #98
"Maybe God keeps us on earth, just like we have beef farms for cows. Then, when we die he eats us... I just freaked myself out. Be right back, I gotta go pray"-Kook

#4 User is offline   BlueJoe 

• Paintball Is A Religion, Many Attend, Few Understand
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlueJoe

Posted 04 August 2006 - 05:55 PM

Good Job =]

I remember my first game, which was a scenario..

I was following experienced players, and they said, okay, see how your card says medic? thats wrong, its supposed to say suicide bomber -.-" why did I believe them..

BUT THEY SAID A SUICIDE BOMBER MERCYS PEOPLE, AND I GOT 7 PEOPLE OUT! ;) I TOLD THEM!
-Joe

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users