• You cannot reply to this topic

Artillery does anyone play it besides me.... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   STAZ211 

• Do it........i dare you
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:STAZ211

Posted 12 November 2007 - 04:56 PM

Im normaly a Saber, but i do have a mortar that i use that can shoot up wards twords 125yrds. i was wondering who else plays as a Artillery man and what they role with.

Posted Image
"Let he who desires peace prepare for war..."

"Home of the free, because of the brave..."

#2 User is offline   Ace-014 

• Back From Life (FCSN)
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ace-014

Posted 12 November 2007 - 05:35 PM

View PostSTAZ211, on Nov 12 2007, 02:56 PM, said:

Im normaly a Saber, but i do have a mortar that i use that can shoot up wards twords 125yrds. i was wondering who else plays as a Artillery man and what they role with.

Posted Image

Dude that awesome.
Official SpecOps FC

#3 User is offline   STAZ211 

• PipPipPip

Posted 13 November 2007 - 04:43 AM

View PostAce-014, on Nov 12 2007, 09:35 PM, said:

View PostSTAZ211, on Nov 12 2007, 02:56 PM, said:

Posted Image

Dude that awesome.

thanks. my friends and i built it from scratch.

#4 User is offline   tankbuster 

• Colonel of the 4th Artillery Regiment
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:treesniper1

Posted 18 November 2007 - 08:07 AM

Woah, that's diesel, try filling it with paintballs and have it rain on enemy postitions. See my topic "Buckshot".
92% of teens would drop dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said breathing wasn't cool. If your one of the 8% who would be laughing their butt off, put this in your sig.
SLAY THE ORCS!

#5 User is offline   STAZ211 

• PipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2007 - 11:39 AM

View Posttankbuster, on Nov 18 2007, 12:07 PM, said:

Woah, that's diesel, try filling it with paintballs and have it rain on enemy postitions. See my topic "Buckshot".

ive done that. its like a clusterbomb. very effective.

#6 User is offline   BONUSROUND 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BONUSROUND

Posted 18 November 2007 - 02:13 PM

Yes, I have my own "Artillery piece" the cannon is similar to yours but with some major up grades. I mounted a mortar to a bicycle cart frame; added two 3 1/2 foot long pipes for a handle and a front shield. Powered by a 15-pound CO2 tank that’s mounted in one of two ammo boxes. "Works very well" if you got the money to run one! I can fire 20 to 100 paintballs into the air at one time. (65+-degree angle with full CO2 charge launches 100 rounds 150 to 250 feet in the air and 75 to 150 yards away with about a 30-foot circular pattern) Nerf rockets and paint grenades are also useful. In the big games that I have used it in, I have become feared and respected as well as loved. That all depends on whether you’re in front of the gun or behind it! I'm one of the most shot at players when I roll this beast out onto the battlefield. The looks that I get when I say that I own a howitzer cannon are great! As well as, on the field, when I roll it up to the troops that are about take on a fort and ask "where do you want the paint to rain down at". You just have to get used to getting shot up a lot over and over again. My wife got shot up over 200 times in one hour when the howitzer got flanked on both sides. When someone yelled out "Take out that howitzer!” I have been shot 50 times at once before I could Scream "OUT" or "HIT". I must like pain or some thing. Here I am behind the Howitzer.me with howitzer Here is a picture that my wife took:
Posted Image

This post has been edited by BONUSROUND: 18 November 2007 - 06:21 PM

Audacity is a sword that needs to be drawn from time to time.
http://www.specialopspaintball.com/brigade...ew.asp?id=46213

#7 User is offline   STAZ211 

• PipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2007 - 06:12 PM

View PostBONUSROUND, on Nov 18 2007, 06:13 PM, said:

Yes, I have my own "Artillery piece" the cannon is similar to yours but with some major up grades. I mounted a mortar to a bicycle cart frame; added two 3 1/2 foot long pipes for a handle and a front shield. Powered by a 15-pound CO2 tank that's mounted in one of two ammo boxes. "Works very well" if you got the money to run one! I can fire 20 to 100 paintballs into the air at one time. (65+-degree angle with full CO2 charge launches 100 rounds 150 to 250 feet in the air and 75 to 150 yards away with about a 30-foot circular pattern) Nerf rockets and paint grenades are also useful. In the big games that I have used it in, I have become feared and respected as well as loved. That all depends on whether you're in front of the gun or behind it! I'm one of the most shot at players when I roll this beast out onto the battlefield. The looks that I get when I say that I own a howitzer cannon are great! As well as, on the field, when I roll it up to the troops that are about take on a fort and ask "where do you want the paint to rain down at". You just have to get used to getting shot up a lot over and over again. My wife got shot up over 200 times in one hour when the howitzer got flanked on both sides. When someone yelled out "Take out that howitzer!" I have been shot 50 times at once before I could Scream "OUT" or "HIT". I must like pain or some thing. Here I am behind the Howitzer.me with howitzer Here is a picture that my wife took:Posted Image

nice

#8 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DavidP1013

Posted 18 November 2007 - 07:36 PM

Our team has an artilery peice, we all know how to use and do, some just do it better than others.

Posted Image
Team Krisis
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..

How the hell could you stop me? Why in the world would you try? I go hard forever that's just how I'm designed, that's just how I was built.

#9 User is offline   STAZ211 

• PipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2007 - 07:39 PM

View PostProdigy, on Nov 18 2007, 11:36 PM, said:

Our team has an artilery peice, we all know how to use and do, some just do it better than others.

Posted Image

thats very cool. it looks like a breach loader. howd u get it to do that efficently?

#10 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2007 - 07:52 PM

It is indeed breach loaded, I don't know the mechanics behind it though, I just know how to shoot it. Our team captains build all the really cool toys and show us how to use em.
Team Krisis
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..

How the hell could you stop me? Why in the world would you try? I go hard forever that's just how I'm designed, that's just how I was built.

#11 User is offline   STAZ211 

• PipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2007 - 08:32 PM

View PostProdigy, on Nov 18 2007, 11:52 PM, said:

It is indeed breach loaded, I don't know the mechanics behind it though, I just know how to shoot it. Our team captains build all the really cool toys and show us how to use em.

kool. if its not a problem could u ask ur team captian for the plans and tell me them? i want a breach loading gun for the tank im building.

#12 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2007 - 08:35 PM

You're building a tank? That's cool, we've got one too. Good luck with your project.
Team Krisis

#13 User is offline   STAZ211 

• PipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:27 AM

View PostProdigy, on Nov 19 2007, 12:35 AM, said:

You're building a tank? That's cool, we've got one too. Good luck with your project.

thanks

#14 User is offline   Zeke 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dwayne Ezekiel AKA Zeke

Posted 19 November 2007 - 07:55 AM

Sounds like you Artillery guys should consider joining the Artillerie Regiment 352 of the German Army at OK D-Day 2008. We have positions available for officers and gun crews.

Here is a link to check it out:

http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=125596
MajorGeneral Zeke out...

#15 User is offline   STAZ211 

• PipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2007 - 11:09 AM

View PostZeke, on Nov 19 2007, 11:55 AM, said:

Sounds like you Artillery guys should consider joining the Artillerie Regiment 352 of the German Army at OK D-Day 2008. We have positions available for officers and gun crews.

Here is a link to check it out:

http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=125596

we r planning to go to that, but we want to go as a normal infentry squad. ill consider bringing my artillery and anti-tank weapons though.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users