Special Ops Paintball: Extream Stitch Works pattern requests. - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Extream Stitch Works pattern requests. What we want to see from them

Poll: Extreame Stitch Works Camo Request (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Camo Patterns

1. Multicam (8 votes [21.62%])

Percentage of vote: 21.62%

2. Woodland (3 votes [8.11%])

Percentage of vote: 8.11%

3. ABU (2 votes [5.41%])

Percentage of vote: 5.41%

4. Vietnam Tiger Stripe (7 votes [18.92%])

Percentage of vote: 18.92%

5. Desert Tiger Stripe (3 votes [8.11%])

6. 6 Color Desert (chocolate chip) (3 votes [8.11%])

7. 3 Color Desert (2 votes [5.41%])

8. French Lizard Patern (2 votes [5.41%])

9. Marpat (Woodland and Desert) (6 votes [16.22%])

Percentage of vote: 16.22%

10. Greek Lizard (1 votes [2.70%])

Percentage of vote: 2.70%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   BIGBOSS_202 

• BIGBOSS_202
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:BIGBOSS_202

Posted 21 November 2009 - 11:42 PM

Now that MOATI is setting up his soft goods bisnuess, I felt we should have a poll of what kind of patterns we want to see from him or what he'd be willing to produce for us. Like some of our older players who like milsim or old school camos, I have a hard time finding anything in Vietnam tiger or it's desert version. Others might want the 6 color desert or gear in ABU.

I was hoping for our voices to be heared on what we want as players because I also know that we are also tired of having to go to airsoft suppliers for most of our milsim gear.
JOIN THE WOODSBALL REVOLUTION

#2 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:32 AM

I happen to be a big fan of Multicam. I was pretty fortunate to pick up a bunch of MC items from SO before they discontinued the pattern... & a number of new/used items since thru the forums.

You may already know this, but, I'll make sure anyone who reads this topic knows it as well: Mo can do any of these patterns on a custom basis, and usually for only a 10% upcharge because it's a one-time production. So generally, for less than an extra $10-15, you can have any soft goods item in the pattern of your choice. If it's something like "French Lizard" that may not be produced very readily (honestly, I had to google it :laugh:), he may require you to provide the material. All details for custom goods can be worked out by contacting him directly.

Yes it would be convenient for us consumers if "SO" carried every pattern for every item they produce. But honestly, it's not feasible for a small company to carry that kind of stock. Especially since there are probably less than 2 people that follow/shop SO that would want their items in a "Greek Lizard" pattern (yep, googled it too). Imagine Mo having to warehouse 20 Blackcell vests w/ all the various pouches in that pattern, it wouldn't make good business sense on his part to do that. But I know for certain he'd be willing to do pretty much anything on a custom basis... even items he doesn't carry in a pattern he doesn't carry.
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

#3 User is offline   BIGBOSS_202 

• BIGBOSS_202
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 November 2009 - 12:30 PM

I was thinking more around the lines of seeing what players want currently and the concept of storing just the large rolls of material someware so if anyone asked, just pull it from storage and that's about it. I was also hoping players opinions will definately be taken into consideration for any future products and stuff like that.

#4 User is offline   Hook 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:33 PM

How about CADPAT? I'd love a paintball vest in CADPAT pattern, similar to the RAP4 Tac-ten vest

Automaggot #131

#5 User is offline   Mitch Force 

• [l__(CRAYOLA)__l]>
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 December 2009 - 04:23 PM

The only camo pattern I like is Marpat, it seems to blend the best, but I don't wear much camo nowadays.

#6 User is offline   BIGBOSS_202 

• BIGBOSS_202
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 December 2009 - 10:42 PM

It's good to hear your opinions and hopfuly the patterns mentioned in this poll will someday be for sale.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users