Special Ops Paintball: A-Team movie - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A-Team movie Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   C0N0R 

• whose the guy who horked our clothes eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Mad Sabre

Posted 19 June 2010 - 08:48 PM

so what all did you guys think?

i thought it was a very interesting movie. at first i was thinking it would suck without Mr.T, but i must say, the actor they used pulled it off quite well!

Discuss! and dont forget your spoiler tags!
SO's own Guitar player/luthier (builder), ask me any questions about guitars or guitar building.
brownie points-15
Gear- Jackson DX10D with OFR, Tremol-no, and concentric pots. Schecter omen 6 with... wait.. wrong forum..
Hope you plan on keeping it, resale on big pickups is dropping faster than your mom's skirt-aqua__scummm

#2 User is offline   Spitfire151 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 19 June 2010 - 09:40 PM

a fun and funny ride. just shut off your scientific/physics mind and you're good to go! i liked it overall but expected a random camio from the T.
SpecOps Feedback
SpecOps Products owned: Scout Vest; Two Custom Vests; Collapsable Pod Loader; Allied and Axis Bandanas; Remote Line and Hopper covers.
Reviews: Spec Ops Custom Vest
Mods: Minor Mask Mod

#3 User is offline   C0N0R 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 June 2010 - 09:59 PM

haha yeah, true.

Spoiler

SO's own Guitar player/luthier (builder), ask me any questions about guitars or guitar building.
brownie points-15
Gear- Jackson DX10D with OFR, Tremol-no, and concentric pots. Schecter omen 6 with... wait.. wrong forum..
Hope you plan on keeping it, resale on big pickups is dropping faster than your mom's skirt-aqua__scummm

#4 User is offline   HeadshotPhantom 

• Rockin', Cockin', and Class Stockin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:HeadshotPhantom

Posted 19 June 2010 - 10:18 PM

View PostC0N0R, on Jun 19 2010, 11:48 PM, said:

i thought it was a very interesting movie. at first i was thinking it would suck without Mr.T, but i must say, the actor they used pulled it off quite well!

That's definitely no "actor"...that's Rampage Jackson...*sigh* kids these days.

#5 User is offline   C0N0R 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 June 2010 - 10:26 PM

View PostHeadshotPhantom, on Jun 20 2010, 01:18 AM, said:

what? yes, he's a fighter, but if he ACTS in a movie, he becomes an ACTOR.

you put sean combs in a movie, he is an actor. outside of acting, he is still the same p.diddy rapper or whatever he is.

hate to be an ass, but seriously.

This post has been edited by C0N0R: 19 June 2010 - 10:26 PM

brownie points-15

#6 User is offline   Erndogg 

• Team Suburban Support
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Erndogg

Posted 20 June 2010 - 12:50 AM

I think Mr. T was offered the cameo role, as were the remaining member of the original A Team. However he declined. I think it had something to do along the lines of him not being happy with the idea of remaking the show into a movie.

This post has been edited by Erndogg: 20 June 2010 - 12:51 AM

#7 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 20 June 2010 - 12:55 AM

So did people get shot and die? Like they made it current. Or was it old school? They shoot at the bad guys with M16's...the bad guys truck flips and blows up, then teh bad guys get out unharmed (From a blown up truck no less) and slap the top of the roof, mad the A Team got away
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#8 User is offline   Atypical 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Atypical

Posted 20 June 2010 - 05:57 AM

They didn't show many deaths, in fact only one that I recall. Dwight Schultz (HM Murdock) was in the film, although I missed him completely when I watched it. It was good, I thought it hit you with to much information at some points in the movie, but I understand that they were working to a stopwatch. Murdock is still my favorite.

#9 User is offline   raptorbite 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:raptorbite

Posted 20 June 2010 - 06:28 AM

me an my friends were laughing a good majority of the movie,sometimes out of the actual humour,and the other parts of just how ridiculous some of the stuff they did was,though those parts just made the movie better.
I miss the old days of sword beach and such

#10 User is offline   HeadshotPhantom 

• Rockin', Cockin', and Class Stockin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:HeadshotPhantom

Posted 20 June 2010 - 08:18 AM

View PostC0N0R, on Jun 20 2010, 01:26 AM, said:

you put sean combs in a movie, he is an actor. outside of acting, he is still the same p.diddy rapper or whatever he is.

Lol obviously...that's why I put actor in quotes. :rolleyes:. I was simply upset at the fact that he was just an "actor" to you and explaining to you his significance as BA.

#11 User is offline   CptObvious 

• Original Join Date- 29th October 2004 - 04:14 PM
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:CPTOBVIOUS

Posted 20 June 2010 - 08:41 AM

Mr. T doesnt like the movie cause its more violent and sexual than the original tv series. And he's right. He doesn't enjoy the fact that its less family oriented.
US Air Force
Posted Image
Proudly Sponsored by: ANS Gear || Pinokio Hoppers|| Stiffi Barrels || ChroniX Radio
[/b]

#12 User is offline   C0N0R 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:06 AM

View PostLegato, on Jun 20 2010, 03:55 AM, said:

So did people get shot and die? Like they made it current. Or was it old school? They shoot at the bad guys with M16's...the bad guys truck flips and blows up, then teh bad guys get out unharmed (From a blown up truck no less) and slap the top of the roof, mad the A Team got away

there was a good bit of killing, lots of explosions and such. hopefully it doesnt ruin much for you, but at one part B.A picks up a guy and tosses him down breaking his neck. doubt you'd see that in the old ones!

View PostHeadshotPhantom, on Jun 20 2010, 11:18 AM, said:

View PostC0N0R, on Jun 20 2010, 01:26 AM, said:

Lol obviously...that's why I put actor in quotes. :rolleyes:. I was simply upset at the fact that he was just an "actor" to you and explaining to you his significance as BA.

coo

View PostCptObvious, on Jun 20 2010, 11:41 AM, said:

Mr. T doesnt like the movie cause its more violent and sexual than the original tv series. And he's right. He doesn't enjoy the fact that its less family oriented.

i agree. its going to be another one of those movies where the parents bring their kids cause they'll think its like the old shows but its really far from it.
brownie points-15

#13 User is offline   MaDuce 

• Grab your gun and bring the cat in.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MaDuce

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:34 AM

http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...t&p=2512496

From Our Wonderful Wikipedia:

Mr. T, the original B. A. Baracus, admitted in a 2009 interview with Latino Review that he was offered a cameo, but turned it down.[39] In a 2010 interview with Script magazine director Joe Carnahan reported that Mr. T, after viewing scenes from the film, thought the final product was "the greatest thing in the world".[40] After the premiere of the film Mr. T allegedly stated that he had become disillusioned and felt the story emphasized sex and violence, and that it was unfaithful to the original series.[41] It was later reported that Mr. T had not yet seen the film and could not comment on it.[42]

"Its very hard to grasp the idea at first but once you accept it, it makes A LOT of sense!" -- Minnesota Sn1p3r on conspiracy theories
"Everyone instantly jumps the conclusion that the government is out to get us." -- SWAT SAINT
"Bad Duce, bad." -- Ace-014
"Good man, Duce, good man." -- Tryon
"Also accepting female snipers." -- Lt.Col.Vortex

#14 User is offline   C0N0R 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:48 AM

View PostMaDuce, on Jun 20 2010, 02:34 PM, said:

http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...t&p=2512496

From Our Wonderful Wikipedia:

Mr. T, the original B. A. Baracus, admitted in a 2009 interview with Latino Review that he was offered a cameo, but turned it down.[39] In a 2010 interview with Script magazine director Joe Carnahan reported that Mr. T, after viewing scenes from the film, thought the final product was "the greatest thing in the world".[40] After the premiere of the film Mr. T allegedly stated that he had become disillusioned and felt the story emphasized sex and violence, and that it was unfaithful to the original series.[41] It was later reported that Mr. T had not yet seen the film and could not comment on it.[42]

maybe i missed the scene when i went to the bathroom, but i really dont remember much sex at all...
brownie points-15

#15 User is offline   Gilla 

• Action shot!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:gilla

Posted 20 June 2010 - 04:04 PM

I didn't see the increase in sex, in fact I thought Face downplayed his hormones. The action was a bit more EXTREME, but they referenced a lot of violence without goring up the movie by flash sequencing some scenes.

This post has been edited by Gilla: 20 June 2010 - 04:07 PM

Who flung poo?

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users