• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wierd Dreams You've all had them... Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   raptorbite 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:raptorbite

Posted 09 August 2006 - 04:29 PM

nothing that i know of.maybe just to much halo 2,starwars republic commando,and paintball.i cant explain the huanted masion part though.
ohh and that owl part was the worst.whenever i hear a hoot now i get shivers and look to se if i have my ma5b(too bad its only for halo ;) )

This post has been edited by raptorbite: 09 August 2006 - 04:39 PM

I miss the old days of sword beach and such

#32 User is offline   Thorax 

• PipPipPip

Posted 09 August 2006 - 04:34 PM

View PostPirate, on Aug 9 2006, 03:04 PM, said:

View Post.:scorpion:. 2.0, on Aug 9 2006, 12:02 PM, said:

^COOL!!!!

J/k

My dream's, are had to explain, their either very unworldy or just plain like on time I have a dream that I was walking throught the woods and found I swab, and I was like "sweet." 'cause I needed one. and then I awoke and was like poopy shizzle, because I really need a swab bad.

OH! I bloody hate those!
I had one last night about something insane...I think it was like, all the Next Gen consoles, 7.1 Dolby Surround Sound system, and a 64" Plasma TV. Then I woke up and was like 'F!'.

Yeah those suck. What a surprise though, my dream is wierd. I once had a dream that I finnaly got a computer in my room. The wierd part was it didnt run on windows or Mac OS. It ran on an operating sysym called "Monsters". Bear with me as this is kinda hard to explain...

Well, instead of having icons the desktop has six different colored fuzzy monster things. The all stood for a different sort of program. One was computer games, one internet browsers, one music players, one text editing software ect. So I clicked on the purple one, the other monsters walk off screen the the purple one exploded into like fifty mini purple monsters. The mini monsters have game icons on their belly. I was like "Yeah man! This is soooo cool!" iin my best cartman voice (and I do a dam fine cartman voice). Then I woke up excited and stuff and turned around to face my desk. It was the same usual mess. I litterly yelled "God Dam it! Whyyyyyy!". It was like 11:00 am though.

Well yeah, the end.

#33 User is offline   raptorbite 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:raptorbite

Posted 09 August 2006 - 04:44 PM

hey is anyone a physcologist here so they could explain my dream???im really confused about it lol.to keep on topic ill share another dream
(not as long as other though)
well i was in my house and let the dogs out.for some reason i wouldnt let them in.then after 10 minutes i go to feed the cats outside and the door i was aobut to open was busted through by a bear and my dogs....

bears now your on notice!
I miss the old days of sword beach and such

#34 User is offline   Fanky 

• You would say that, Walk-on Player...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Fanky

Posted 09 August 2006 - 05:18 PM

All my dreams are really messed up and skip from spot to spot (kinda like the new sprite commercials is my best comparison)

One dream I remember from when I was like 7 involved me sitting on a bride across a huge canyon when I heard something overhead. I magically ended up in my backyard and a ufo was landing in the neighbor's yard. I was then in the upstairs of my house and a bunch of aliens were marching down the road. Next thing I know I was on a trike charging at them. After that, I was in the garage with my dad trying to hold the doors shut that swung open. Really weird stuff.

Another dream I was with my 6th grade Social Studies teacher ('Nam vet) in a destroyed city and he was showing the class how to use a .45 and we all shot at people that ran by.

Most of my other dreams are like that, but I always forget them by the time I wake up.

#35 User is offline   ASAP 

• a.k.a. "Smiley"
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ASAP

Posted 09 August 2006 - 05:29 PM

I had some weird dreams in my day, most of which can't be explained here on the forums. But there was this one dream that included a judge, a bowl of pepper mints, The Exorcist, and the phrase "Your cabbage".

#36 User is offline   ClumsyNinja 

• Eschew Obfuscation
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Grimace

Posted 09 August 2006 - 05:48 PM

View PostASAP, on Aug 9 2006, 06:29 PM, said:

I had some weird dreams in my day, most of which can't be explained here on the forums. But there was this one dream that included a judge, a bowl of pepper mints, The Exorcist, and the phrase "Your cabbage".

Judge- "The Court wishes the Exorcist to approach the bench"

::Exorcist walks up to the bench::

Exorcist- "Yes Your Honor I was merely---say...might I have some of these peppermints?"

Judge- "Only if I can have a bite of your cabbage"

close enough?? ;)
"Hi, I'm not the local nut, but ClumsyNinja is..."--Styro

CONFESSIONS OF AN ARMCHAIR NINJA..NOWUPDATED!!

#37 User is offline   ASAP 

• a.k.a. "Smiley"
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ASAP

Posted 09 August 2006 - 06:05 PM

View PostClumsyNinja, on Aug 9 2006, 08:48 PM, said:

View PostASAP, on Aug 9 2006, 06:29 PM, said:

Judge- "The Court wishes the Exorcist to approach the bench"

::Exorcist walks up to the bench::

Exorcist- "Yes Your Honor I was merely---say...might I have some of these peppermints?"

Judge- "Only if I can have a bite of your cabbage"

close enough?? :wacko:

Interesting scenario, but not quite.

I believe it went:

Judge: You *blah blah blah* for not returning The Exorcist to my rental store.

I reach for this bowl of pepper mints on his podium. Well, he was boring me and I had this sudden interest in eating his pepper mints.

Judge: *whacks my hand* Stop that.

Judge: *something something* you are cabbage.

I reach for the bowl again.

Judge: *whacks my hand again* I said stop that.

I reach again.

Judge: Okay, I had enough. To the brig with you!

*Dream ends* :wacko:

#38 User is offline   Krueger 

• I am a man of few words...Thank You
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Tactcl

Posted 09 August 2006 - 06:53 PM

Back when 6 Flags Darien Lake first got the Superman, the night before I went to it for the first time I had this dream...so I was a little bit wierded out in the waiting line...

I was going on the ride with a bunch of friends and it started...but that cushion thing that holds you down was broken on mine...they started it anyways...then it rocketed up the hill and started going down but I flew out of my seat and just held onto the seat belt, but it kept on giving for a few seconds...so suddenly I'm in the 300 feet in the air holding onto a seatbelt attatched to a 200 mph roller coaster...then the belt snapped and I hit the ground like a meteor...then I got up and all my friends were off the ride...then someones says 'OH CRAP! Its AL!' and I don't know an Al so I'm like 'who the 'f's Al?' then the one says hes the manager so I'm like 'Ooookaaaayyy???' then they all run into this cave and Al comes up to me and yells at me for falling off a roller coaster...then as I was looking at him the wooden coaster behind him randomly crumbles to the ground...then I woke up...

The thing that scared me the most was that all the rides looked the same as they do in real life even though I hadn't seen them before...so yeah....that wasn't a scary day... :blink:

another wierd one I had when I was 8 was like...vampire tag...you bite someone...then they become a vampire and you arent anymore...then I got bit and couldn't catch anyone and I got really sad lol...

Another I had a couple years ago...it was recurring for a night...It was the same summer Freddy vs. Jason came out...I watched Nightmare on Elm Street (#1) then right after I saw the preview of Freddy vs Jason...

so that night...from about 9-12 I saw the scene where the kid gets sucked into the bed and blood shoots up happen to me at least 90 times (every 2 minutes...litterally...) Finally it stopped...but my dream wound up being me in GTA....3rd person...stealing cars...except I was running from Freddy but I couldn't didn't know where he was so I was paranoid lol...then I found Jason...and I ran from him...then he grabbed me and he's like 'We gotta kill your grandfather...He's trying to get you to side with him' which is wierd cuz...my last name is Krueger and my grandfather's nickname is Fred...so yeah...then we wound up being at my house and Jason and I had this Scooby Doo plan where I lure him into a trap and Jason does whatever...then I chased him into my back yard and Jason pushed Freddy into my pool..then we acted like that idiot kid we've all seen who won't let another kid out of the pool..it was pretty funny...
It's the player, not the marker
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
"You are being suppressed by a guy shooting 1 ball per second!" -Tyger

#39 User is offline   Zpfuji 

• EYEBEAMS!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Zpfuji

Posted 09 August 2006 - 07:31 PM

Most dreams I cant remember, but some just stick. These are the two I can remember the best.

First one-1or 2 years ago
At my house with my friend and I look out the window. A car drives into the yard real fast and slams on the brakes, and does one of those cartoony things wear the back wheels come off of the ground and the car forms a S. Then it shoots out this girl from school and a bunch of luggage. She comes into my house, and just sits down on the floor in my porch. Then my family, my friend and I have pizza for dinner, but its that crappy super cheesy pizza. When the cheese splits off of the crust and just slides off. We finish eating and go into the living room, and I see my aunt making a christmas tree.

Second one-when I was 4 or 5
Lying in a hospital bed playing a NES, then a nurse talks to me. Fall asleep and see my parents at home. Then it goes back to me at hospital, get sucked into videogame. Its me in my room, with an alien and a shopping basket. I then beat up the alien with the shopping basket.

#40 User is offline   Styro 

• The eagle is back
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Styro

Posted 09 August 2006 - 08:20 PM

I used to sleep in the bottom of a bunk bed with my brother. I would get weird dreams like I fell from the top bunk for like a mile, then I would wake up on the floor.

The rails that used to be on my bed, sometimes my head would slip between them, restricting my breathing and I would dream that I couldent breathe. Nowdays I'm not claustrophobic but I get really nervous when put in a position when I cant move.

I used to speed skate, indoors. I did it for about 3 years and I was one of the best. Many of the adults couldent catch me or just pretended to be lazy. I stopped because they played nothing but rap, it was like brainwash. I hated that. And there were ALOT of scummy people there; I didnt fit in. I still have dreams of me skating.

This post has been edited by styrophome: 09 August 2006 - 08:24 PM

Automaggot without a #
Common Sensemy antidrug
Clean as country waters, wild as mountain dew!
Nothing is Nothing in every way there is
Бэўaрэ тгэ цоммуніст

#41 User is offline   Snake556 

• MTS: Delta co-founder. Commander and Sabre
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Snake556

Posted 09 August 2006 - 08:23 PM

I had a dream once that I was mountain climbing with some friends and we had to edge along this really narrow ledge (like in the movies) and I fell off and fell like 60 ft. then landed on the ground in this mountain lion's cave or something. Then I look up and see the mountain lion jump at me and sink its teeth into my arm and I actually felt it. Then I woke up. Turns out my cat had gone to sleep right beside me and I rolled over onto her and she had started biting/clawing the heck outta my arm... That explains why I felt it lol.
Sig removed due to rules Violation. Please review the sig rules located HERE
Over sized image

#42 User is offline   H3 Proto 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 August 2006 - 08:35 PM

I can't even begin to explain some of my dreams. I've been having this one for years and I don't remember what it's about.

#43 User is offline   IrishSumo 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 09 August 2006 - 09:15 PM

This happened just a couple nights ago. I'll try to tell this just as it happened in my head, without any kind of explanation whatsoever, because that's how it happened..

I was somewhere kind of farmish, in the summer during the day, with a group of people (I don't remember who.) It looked like it was going to rain pretty bad, so everyone heads to this barn. I see some cows in a poorly made stable to the right of the barn enterance just as the storm is coming in, and I tell the people that I need to get them. I get the cows and bring them into the barn.

I come out of the barn and it's winter, with the storm still raging, yet nothing is falling from the sky. The ground is covered in snow. I get in a single file line with some people, and head in a direction I will refer to as north, for future reference. Hills are on the right and buildings are on the left. Northeast of are the heavy storm clouds, though there's black clouds everywhere else in the sky too. The heavy storm clouds are rectangles arranged in sort of a bullseye pattern, getting worse as they near the center. We pass Mrs. Zydjarski's class, who is walking single file heading south. We exchange pleasantries but nobody ever stops moving.

We keep walking and this song that I know from bible camp plays, but only a small part of it. It goes: Oh precious is the flow That makes me white as snow. But it's emphasized like OH precious is the Flow, THAT makes me white as SNOW. With each emphasized word, light breaks through the clouds between the rectangles, starting from the outside and going to the center.

After the last one, an old man with a beard, robes, and crosshairs on his forhead is there (and i mean is there, idk if he appeared or was there the whole time without me noticing; things are different in dream world.) and I can immediately tell that he is God. He repeats the song, and everyone that is standing on snow just keels over and dies. I was on a patch of dirt at the time, so I didn't die. He does it again, and more people die, and I figure out that the song means that anyone standing on the snow will be purified, or in other words killed. I book it with my friend Cade, going from patch of dirt to patch of dirt with God walking behind us. He doesn't seem too interested with us, He's just walking in a straight line, so I go West and see where I work, a big grey warehouse. I decide that I could be cornered in there, not knowing what would happen if God touched me, so I go around the warehouse and run to some woods, to the NorthWest, behind and to the right of God.

This is where I woke up. I literally cried for the first time in years, because that's the first I've ever seen of God's vengeful side, dream or not. I was shaken and questioning everything that whole day.

Edit: The human mind is truly amazing. Here, my subconcious makes a type of mystery for the concious (dreaming) part of my brain to solve, which it does while asleep. This is just awesome beyond comprehension, because if my brain can do this who knows what it's capable of.

This post has been edited by IrishSumo: 09 August 2006 - 09:43 PM

#44 User is offline   The Toxic 

• Rot Away
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Toxic

Posted 10 August 2006 - 08:15 AM

View PostPirate, on Aug 9 2006, 11:08 AM, said:

This may possibly be the most random thing you will ever hear....or read. But that's what it's like in my head.
I have this dream often, and thus remember it well.

Ok...I just realized that no matter how hard I try to explain this dream, no one would understand half the crap I'm talking about, so I'll give you a summary.

Technocolor Dreamworld, Go to school, Everyone's a Picasso, Zombies (not picasso), various hybrids of animals chase people down the street, some sex, massive zombie killing, my party (which changes members everytime, consists of 7 to 42 people of all types. Commonly Samuel L. Jackson, Billy Connolly, and a couple friends are members) gains superpowers, more sex, even more zombie killing, followed by really kinky stuff.

And just to let you know, I have talked to Psychologists and Shrinks about this stuff...I scared half of them with what I talk about. :blink: One even suggested I be commited to an insane asylum because he was afraid I was going to kill people...

Zombies, Sex, caravan transporting people, corn field that has deamons and Zombies, tell grandpa to use giant bulldowser to plow and kill zombies, magic the gathering tourny, and more zombies, use forse and light saber to kill zombie, find random chain gun on grandpas bulldowser and shoots while he drives and then dances after killing zombies.

#45 User is offline   HideandSeek 

• Spider-man?
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:HideandSeek

Posted 10 August 2006 - 08:42 AM

I have acouple of dreams I will share with ya'll

1. I had a dream that I was at one our high school football games(I am on the team and this was about a year ago) and I couldn't find our head football coach, cause I needed to ask him where I was playing, I asked one of my friends and he said "Dude Coach Dooley left here 3 months ago." End of dream. About a week later our head football coach, Coach Dooley, left our school.

2. These our two dreams I had in the same night. I dreamt that I was in a jungle and a tiger(not Tyger but, the animal :)) attacked me and clawed the side of my arm and I woke up and was sweating and looked at my arm and it had identical scratch marks to the tigers scratch marks that was in the dreams.
The other dream was there were these new killer "tiger mosquitoes"(this could have been triggered due to the deaths of many by West Nile Virus down here in Louisiana) and one bit me on the neck and once again I awoke in a sweat and reached on the back of my neck and there was a bump as if I was bit by a mosquitoe like in my dream.

I've had too many of these type of dreams to tell ya'll so thats all you get....for now....
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

maximum 2 lines of text with images
Max 6 lines of text, no image

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users