• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Broward county scenerio? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Zumzah 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 August 2008 - 05:46 AM

Is there anywhere to play anymore. A buddy and myself ran a team a while back out of ft lauderdale florida. Our team went our seperate ways when one member went to iraq, one to afgan, and one to college. So from our 5 man team with 1 alt we only have 2 (screw the alt) and we are looking for somewhere to get back into the game however all the former fields we use to frequent have been removed or closed. If there is one in broward or southern west palm i would appreciate any info given.

#2 User is offline   Darkwind 

• "Onward to Victory"
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Darkwind

Posted 13 August 2008 - 09:06 AM

View PostZumzah, on Aug 13 2008, 08:46 AM, said:

Is there anywhere to play anymore. A buddy and myself ran a team a while back out of ft lauderdale florida. Our team went our seperate ways when one member went to iraq, one to afgan, and one to college. So from our 5 man team with 1 alt we only have 2 (screw the alt) and we are looking for somewhere to get back into the game however all the former fields we use to frequent have been removed or closed. If there is one in broward or southern west palm i would appreciate any info given.

PM Maniacmechanic. I believe he doesn't live too far from you. If you come up to brevard, we have a nice field here. Check out Hog Wild in this part of the forum

#3 User is offline   Zumzah 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:12 PM

thanks

#4 User is offline   BIGBOSS_202 

• BIGBOSS_202
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BIGBOSS_202

Posted 13 August 2008 - 08:55 PM

there is an unregulated feiled on 441 north and yomoto road and they told us it was closed for construction but that was a lie. I was just there today and it's still working. the feiled has no refs and is compleately renagade
JOIN THE WOODSBALL REVOLUTION

#5 User is offline   EvilxTriumphs 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 22 August 2008 - 04:36 PM

Out in port orange in Volusia we have like one paintball field its Xplex. Its not the best field i've gone to. The refs are like 12 years old if not younger and are paid in paintballs. Then the fields are more woodsball orientated and very sniper friendly. If your speedball kind of guy then this isnt your place the speedball field is very small. Im not sure if they have any other refs besides the young ones i dont really go there that often. I mostly go waynes world, its a bit of a drive but its worth it.
"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing"

"War doesn't determine whos right, Only whos left."

#6 User is offline   Eggmoe 

• They call me "Runs With No Pants"
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Eggmoe

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:06 PM

Definitely Hotshots in Loxahatchee. Right next to Lion Country Safari.
Field Website - http://www.hotshotspaintball.net/

They have a big scenariogame that I'm going to on Nov 1st, you can find it on the Game Locator.

#7 User is offline   Double X 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 01 October 2008 - 05:11 PM

The most convenient scenario field for Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties has to be http://www.SeriousScenarios.com just West of Sebring.

120 acres, free camping, all deep woodsball. Professionally run by long time paintballers and their families with a real scenario by Thunder Production. Our next scenario is Fri, Sat and Sun, Nov 14-16. Check out our website, see the posts here under Beaver Moon code name The Ark. This is going to be one heck of a game with a full moon.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users