• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

cp1 peice clasic barrel. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Gwac 

• Child proof caps have ruined my Happiness
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 July 2006 - 04:36 PM

I ordered 5 months ago a cocker threaded 12 inch cp barrel from specops and never used it since i bought an ion after that order since the store was out of promasters. A week ago i got the ions succeser a dye lcd matrix that i will review on sunday after i give it a good test run. I put the barrel on my and i was used to the proto 2 peice barrel. When i put the cp barrel on i noticed that it was very lite and had a very nice finish. THe inside was honed very nice and it seemed like a very good barrel. I had some ultra evil paint and decided i would test it.
I was dry shooting and then i put the 1 ball into the chamber to fire. When it fired it was realy quite and lacked a mattalic sounding echo like some other barrels. I was shooting at a 6'' inch dead tree in my back yard from 50 feet away and it was very acurate and hitting it most of the time. The quiteness was alot better then the prot barrel and felt alittle more acurate. Cp barrels are very nicely made and i had one with my ion and it was very acurate as well. For 40 dollers on cps website its a very nice buy as a first barrel if you are on a tight budget.
all in all this is a very nice and quite barrel and for 40 dollers it a very good buy.
5/5.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users