• Brigade Name:MAD OPS

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:06 AM

Alright people you can't beat this one.

SplatterPark Spring BIG Game

MAY 2, 2010

5560 C.R. 109
Mt. Gilead, OH 43338
PH: (419)946-4964 * 1.888.8SPLATT

$50.00 gets you entry to the park, a case of Wrek Elite Premium paintballs, 3 air fills(C02 or HPA) and Lunch. I challenge all to find a better deal for a big game. The game gets around 1100 to 1800 players. Car pool with 4 plus people and the gas is around $15.00 to $20.00 each. Oh I forgot you get a free raffle ticket. At the end of the game they raffle off around $2500.00 in prizes. 3 years ago I won a $80.00 mask.

Here's a link for all to check out.
http://www.splatterpark.com/

This post has been edited by MAD OPS: 18 April 2010 - 10:18 AM

#2 User is offline   JDS753 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:56 PM

I'll be there (as its my home field!) with FIREPROOF

#3 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• Accuracy through Volume of Fire!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadowjackal

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:47 AM

Not sure yet... I may be there helping the CPPA and running with FireProof!
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

Automags: Because only the best will do!

#4 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PAINTBALL & Tshirt DEALER
  • PipPip

Posted 20 April 2010 - 08:48 PM

View PostJDS753, on Apr 20 2010, 01:56 AM, said:

I'll be there (as its my home field!) with FIREPROOF

NICE!! You can't beat the price.

#5 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ASLANPRIME

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:04 AM

Wow! That is a pretty good deal. I was thinking of going up to Sons of Thunder that weekend...but maybe I should head down to Ohio instead... Or maybe just be a crazy fool and do both!!!
Proto Matrix PM5, Toxic trigger, Shocktech clamping feedneck, Virtue Board, CP On/Off, Dye Dm4 Sticky Grips, 12" Long Shot barrel
Automaggot #26 MY WEBPAGE MY FEEDBACK GUNS FOR SALE MY BRIGADE PAGE CHEAPEST PAINTBALLS ONLINE

#6 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:20 PM

View Postaslanprime, on Apr 22 2010, 02:04 PM, said:

Wow! That is a pretty good deal. I was thinking of going up to Sons of Thunder that weekend...but maybe I should head down to Ohio instead... Or maybe just be a crazy fool and do both!!!

My only question is...what if you want to buy additional air fills or additional paint? I went to their website and they list "packages" but does that mean it's another $50 if you need additional air fills whether you need paint or not? I don't see "a la carte" pricing anywhere.
Proto Matrix PM5, Toxic trigger, Shocktech clamping feedneck, Virtue Board, CP On/Off, Dye Dm4 Sticky Grips, 12" Long Shot barrel
Automaggot #26 MY WEBPAGE MY FEEDBACK GUNS FOR SALE MY BRIGADE PAGE CHEAPEST PAINTBALLS ONLINE

#7 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PipPip

Posted 22 April 2010 - 07:09 PM

View Postaslanprime, on Apr 22 2010, 08:20 PM, said:

My only question is...what if you want to buy additional air fills or additional paint? I went to their website and they list "packages" but does that mean it's another $50 if you need additional air fills whether you need paint or not? I don't see "a la carte" pricing anywhere.

Over the normal entry price you can buy by the air fill and the paint is or should I say was $65.00-a-case. I would just reregister as a new player or pre-reg. for 2 and get the paint and air plus a second lunch and raffle ticket. Gee spoken as if I had done that before?? ;^)

#8 User is offline   JDS753 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 22 April 2010 - 08:59 PM

View PostMAD OPS, on Apr 22 2010, 07:09 PM, said:

View Postaslanprime, on Apr 22 2010, 08:20 PM, said:

Over the normal entry price you can buy by the air fill and the paint is or should I say was $65.00-a-case. I would just reregister as a new player or pre-reg. for 2 and get the paint and air plus a second lunch and raffle ticket. Gee spoken as if I had done that before?? ;^)

Your now only allowed to get one registration per person now. Im not 100% sure but for yearly members its cheaper then entry for a case of paint, and you get two air fills with a case.

On another note, i also just got a great coupon for being a yearly member to use at the "super sale"

#9 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2010 - 10:54 PM

I'm still not sure what the price of additional air fills would be. If I show up, use my two air fills to get filled up at the beginning of the day...that's not gonna last me the whole day. Especially using my mags because those things eat HPA. I might last the whole day on one case of paint (especially if I get eliminated a lot :D ), but air will be a problem. There must be a way to buy additional air fills without having to buy a whole "package". If not, suddenly this could become the most expensive event rather than "least" expensive.

#10 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PipPip

Posted 23 April 2010 - 05:36 PM

View Postaslanprime, on Apr 23 2010, 01:54 AM, said:

I'm still not sure what the price of additional air fills would be. If I show up, use my two air fills to get filled up at the beginning of the day...that's not gonna last me the whole day. Especially using my mags because those things eat HPA. I might last the whole day on one case of paint (especially if I get eliminated a lot :) ), but air will be a problem. There must be a way to buy additional air fills without having to buy a whole "package". If not, suddenly this could become the most expensive event rather than "least" expensive.

Over the normal entry price "you can buy by the air fill" and the paint is or should I say was $65.00-a-case. I would just reregister as a new player or pre-reg. for 2 and get the paint and air plus a second lunch and raffle ticket. Gee spoken as if I had done that before?? ;^)

This post has been edited by MAD OPS: 23 April 2010 - 05:36 PM

#11 User is offline   JDS753 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 23 April 2010 - 08:57 PM

View Postaslanprime, on Apr 22 2010, 10:54 PM, said:

I'm still not sure what the price of additional air fills would be. If I show up, use my two air fills to get filled up at the beginning of the day...that's not gonna last me the whole day. Especially using my mags because those things eat HPA. I might last the whole day on one case of paint (especially if I get eliminated a lot :P ), but air will be a problem. There must be a way to buy additional air fills without having to buy a whole "package". If not, suddenly this could become the most expensive event rather than "least" expensive.

Yea you can get air fills, i think its 2 or 3 bucks. If your gonna eat up air like that you can also get an Airpass for $9.99 good for unlimited fills for a year (if you come to the fall big game too) at the park and paintball Ohio in Columbus

#12 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PipPip

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:05 PM

View PostJDS753, on Apr 23 2010, 11:57 PM, said:

View Postaslanprime, on Apr 22 2010, 10:54 PM, said:

I'm still not sure what the price of additional air fills would be. If I show up, use my two air fills to get filled up at the beginning of the day...that's not gonna last me the whole day. Especially using my mags because those things eat HPA. I might last the whole day on one case of paint (especially if I get eliminated a lot :D ), but air will be a problem. There must be a way to buy additional air fills without having to buy a whole "package". If not, suddenly this could become the most expensive event rather than "least" expensive.

Yea you can get air fills, i think its 2 or 3 bucks. If your gonna eat up air like that you can also get an Airpass for $9.99 good for unlimited fills for a year (if you come to the fall big game too) at the park and paintball Ohio in Columbus

The fall game is lots of fun as well.

#13 User is offline   EL TORO 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Godsdog

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:21 AM

I will be there. I will be manning the Ohio Paintball Players Association tent so stop by and say hey. I will also be doing pictures again.

#14 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PipPip

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:58 PM

View PostEL TORO, on Apr 26 2010, 07:21 AM, said:

I will be there. I will be manning the Ohio Paintball Players Association tent so stop by and say hey. I will also be doing pictures again.

Will do. Hows the weather going to be down there for Sunday?

#15 User is offline   A-MAD07 

• PipPip
  • Brigade Name:A-MAD07

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:54 PM

Weather looks pretty bad, supposedly thunderstorms. Not afraid to get wet but fogging masks, ya that I cant handle, and my mask isn't that great so I'm somewhat worried.
This is my sig... Awsome!

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users