Special Ops Paintball: How much faster could a QEV make a stock ion - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How much faster could a QEV make a stock ion

#1 User is offline   98shooter 

• Noob OG
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:98shooter

Posted 15 October 2006 - 09:22 PM

If you took and completely stock Ion with a board in it with infinite ROF and added a QEV how fast could the internals possibly let it go. And does any body know how fast an Ion will do without the QEV and just the infinite ROF board. This would be with paint too, no dry firing. I dont care how fast it without paint.
Thanks alot.
06 SP ion- 72/3000 tank, eggyII, AA barrel, Q-lock, CP blade trigg, killas, 360 QEV.

#2 Guest_DSF2.0_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 15 October 2006 - 09:25 PM

Well in theory... as fast as the hopper can feed.
But about 20-30.
Depends on dwells, reg recharge rates(changes through out all the stock ion regs) flow inside the marker and so on.
Its hard to find it out with out really trying it out.

#3 User is offline   druid 

• Celtic Warrior - Mo Anam Cara
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:druidsdecendant

Posted 15 October 2006 - 09:42 PM

well, I'm running a prototype MAC noided Stage 4 at 35 bps with a QLoader on direct mount but I ran out of HPA before I could try 40 bps. I think the QLoader can do it, it did the 35 bps without a hitch but I know the marker is freaking fast right now. I'm almost afraid to try faster because I'm using an LBM bolt and don't know how it's going to react with that speed...
Warped A5; M98; 68 Magnum w/ AGD 6-Pack, Automaggot #92 Custom Modder #5
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
I got my OWN smiley...

#4 User is offline   CrazyDoc 

• POOF! No noid!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:CrazyDoc

Posted 15 October 2006 - 10:42 PM

lol POOF no bolt lol

JT
John 15:13.
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

"The only difference between someone who fails and someone who succeeds, is that person who fails gave up too early."
My Feedback
My feedback on MCB

#5 User is offline   druid 

• Celtic Warrior - Mo Anam Cara
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:druidsdecendant

Posted 16 October 2006 - 12:28 AM

View PostCrazyDoc, on Oct 16 2006, 01:42 AM, said:

lol POOF no bolt lol

JT

LMAO...that's what I'm afraid of...lol. If I had an L6 bolt, I think I'd be more at ease in trying higher speeds but the 35 bps is just insane in it's own right...

I may knuckle under and get it but first I need a tank valve and am saving for a Guerliia Air valve...
Warped A5; M98; 68 Magnum w/ AGD 6-Pack, Automaggot #92 Custom Modder #5
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
I got my OWN smiley...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users