• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 29 February 2008 - 10:05 PM

Originally posted by me here: CLICK HERE

Or just read it here:
A little background:
These are the first set of pants I bought specifically for paintball. Before these, I used BDU's. I use the 07 React SS jersey and pants now. Both are blue and black in color. So I will just get right down to it then:

Pro's:
Looks:
These pants look good, in my opinion, they don't look as good as some other pants, but they look good in general. I bought them in blue, and although as I said they look good, they would look better with some more color on them.

Quality:
The Empire React SS pants are very high quality pants, sure the price is steep, but you get what you pay for. These pants are RUGGED. They seem like they would be very hard to rip. I say they seem like it, because although mine have taken a lot of abuse, they are still in nearly perfect condition. The waistband is adjustable, and will fit (I think), just about anyone, unless you have a very large waistband size. The padding is also excellent, and they are easy to slide in. The React SS pants are also very comfortable as well.

Con's:
-No matter what color you buy, they are still mostly all black and don't have much other color on them.
-As said, they have a "stiff" look around the shin area because of the padding in that area.
-price, if the cost is a big deal to you, but all in all they are worth it.

Recommendation:
Would I recommend them? Hard to say when all I have ever worn for paintball pants are these (React SS) and BDU bottoms. But over BDU's or jeans etc. I would definitely recommend them. They are all around great pants. Should you buy them if you are considering them? Read my review and decide for yourself (and try them out for yourself if you can).

This post has been edited by shadow_772: 29 February 2008 - 10:07 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users