• You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for more players Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   FMPlayer 

• FMPlayer
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:FMplayer

Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:56 PM

I am capt of a team based out of Evansville IN called E-Vill Karnage. We've been playing tourneys but looking to go into just woodsball/scenario play in the spring. We have 7 members now and are looking for more if interested. We're sponsored through a local PB store and get really good deals on paint. we're not extremely hardcore, mainly just want to have fun, help new people and promote our sponsor in a positive light. If your interested let me know.
INK, It does a body good!
I started out drawing on my arm, now look at me!
my-feedback-http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=158964

#2 User is offline   FMPlayer 

• FMPlayer
  • Pip

Posted 09 January 2010 - 07:14 AM

bump

#3 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Invictus07

Posted 11 January 2010 - 08:06 AM

Good luck to you guys picking up and going. I live in a very transient area. We have people come and go all the time. Maybe sometime this summer or spring I'll make a trip over and join you guys at a scenario. Though if you have the time and money you might want to check out Hell Survivor's Global Conquest scenario. www.hellsurvivors.com
It takes a long time before you learn to play like yourself - Miles Davis

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#4 User is offline   Dusty1 

• Team Titans
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:dusty1

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:05 PM

FMPlayer good luck to you and your new team....Team Titans will again be putting on the Scenarios at Silver Spur Splat located in Princeton for 2010....and you guys are welcome to attend any of the larger scenarios we do each year to introduce you to the hardcore real scenario world....we can be contacted at titanspaintball.com as well if you want more information.
Cold Steel SL8R - Midnight Stealth SL94-
www.titanspaintball.com MVT 2009 Viper RTS Sherwood Forest

#5 User is offline   FMPlayer 

• FMPlayer
  • Pip

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:21 PM

View PostDusty1, on Feb 25 2010, 02:05 AM, said:

FMPlayer good luck to you and your new team....Team Titans will again be putting on the Scenarios at Silver Spur Splat located in Princeton for 2010....and you guys are welcome to attend any of the larger scenarios we do each year to introduce you to the hardcore real scenario world....we can be contacted at titanspaintball.com as well if you want more information.

Yeah we plan on coming up there quite a bit this season. We'll look you up when we get there. Thanks.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users