Special Ops Paintball: Serious Scenarios5465 Sweetwater Rd, Zolfo Springs, FL 33890 - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Serious Scenarios5465 Sweetwater Rd, Zolfo Springs, FL 33890 field review Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   maniacmechanic 

• maniacmechanic
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:MANIAC MECHANIC

Posted 08 June 2008 - 05:33 PM

This Saturday (June 7,08 ) I & a few others went to the opening of a new scenario field ( Serious Scenarios ) in what i'll call south central florida
IMHO folks should learn about this field , here is the Mapquest ; http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formt...S&geodiff=1
It is typical So Cen Fl smooth terrain , no hills , large oaks & large palms , excellent understory , quite a few wild orange trees , a few small openings ( good for firefights ) , at this point the field is all natural ; no bunkers no structures of any type , ( I hope it stays that way ) the 40 acres (or so ) we played on , played very well , allways a tree or bunch of scrub to slip behind ( if you didn't make your 1st shot count ) , there is a good size ditch that ran through the field from one side to the other , & quite a few man made trails also
the part of the property we didn't play was large , with a 2 acre pond , probley a 5 or 6 acre field & another large ( size ? i'm not sure ) woodlot on the opposite side that appeared to be connected to the primary 40 acres by a large stretch of woods on one end
I think all the players got to meet the property owner ( sorry i forget his name ) , but the really cool thing is this HE OWNS THE PROPERTY & THIS IS WHAT HE WANTS TO DO WITH IT , not a lease that will run out or a corperate owner that will sell it in 6 months . The 2 gentlemen that are running Serious Scenarios are oldschool long time paintballers who want to make scenarios fun & complex at the same
well this is my 2 cents if anyone knows where I said something wrong please correct me
& if you were there add your 2 cents

This post has been edited by maniacmechanic: 11 June 2008 - 02:09 PM

Hank Emery aka maniacmechanic
Team MIXXED BREED
port st. lucie fla originally from West (BG) Virginia
ALL I own are MAG'S , AKA's & a Pump or 2

#2 User is offline   mako 

• Team Captain
  • PipPip

Posted 08 June 2008 - 05:52 PM

I believe some intro's are in order.

Soon to be named field should bas as follows "Serious Scenarios at Charlie's Creek"
Land owner's name is Scott
Partners are Bill and Freddy of team Hell Fire.

The field is huge, all natural, and is going to be a dedicated to the game of scenario paintball only.
No lease with options to buy, this is bought and paid for land..bought and paid for. Ancient oaks everywhere, in the two times I have visited I have seen 2 deer and about 6 wild turkeys (not ugly paintballers) but real turkeys!

The dynamics of this field are endless as it cvan be played N to S,E to W, and all points between.
Don't get me wrong, I love our other scenario fields here in Fl, but you must admit, for the most part, the action is always played the same way.
Fl paintballers you need to get to this field. Websites will be going up soon with pictures galore. The three formentioned folks are doing it the right way FIRST, It is up to them to divulge the future plans for the field, but as Maniac said "she perfect as is".

Post questions or IM me for more info.

MAKO

Mud, sand, tar, soot, coal, oil, grease, ink....ha ha I have dirty words in my sig!

#3 User is offline   _Flash_ 

• RIP Rush Paintball park Jupiter will miss you
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:_Flash_

Posted 11 June 2008 - 11:26 AM

View Postmaniacmechanic, on Jun 8 2008, 05:33 PM, said:

This Saturday (June 7,08 ) I & a few others went to the opening of a new scenario field ( Serious Scenarios ) in what i'll call south central florida
IMHO folks should learn about this field , here is the Mapquest ; http://www.mapquest....t...S&geodiff=1
It is typical So Cen Fl smooth terrain , no hills , large oaks & large palms , excellent understory , quite a few wild orange trees , a few small openings ( good for firefights ) , at this point the field is all natural ; no bunkers no structures of any type , ( I hope it stays that way ) the 40 acres (or so ) we played on , played very well , allways a tree or bunch of scrub to slip behind ( if you didn't make your 1st shot count ) , there is a good size ditch that ran through the field from one side to the other , & quite a few man made trails also
the part of the property we didn't play was large , with a 2 acre pond , probley a 5 or 6 acre field & another large ( size ? i'm not sure ) woodlot on the opposite side that appeared to be connected to the primary 40 acres by a large stretch of woods on one end
I think all the players got to meet the property owner ( sorry i forget his name ) , but the really cool thing is this HE OWNS THE PROPERTY & THIS IS WHAT HE WANTS TO DO WITH IT , not a lease that will run out or a corperate owner that will sell it in 6 months . The 2 gentlemen that are running Serious Scenarios are oldschool long time paintballers who want to make scenarios fun & complex at the same
well this is my 2 cents if anyone knows where I said something wrong please correct me
& if you were there add your 2 cents

Im so bummed that i didn't get to go with you guys, I wanted to so very badly. "sigh" i will keeping an eye out for future scenarios at this field.
TEAM ON TARGET

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." -General George Patton
Shooting old school

#4 User is offline   kingkole02 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:KingKole02

Posted 11 June 2008 - 12:07 PM

Hopefully it will make the bridgage page next time. I live in south Florida and always look for better places then what I play on.
40 acres is roughly 1742387 sqft, wow that's alot of play area.

P.S. the mapquest location is not working.

This post has been edited by kingkole02: 11 June 2008 - 12:10 PM

Black ants, no-see-ems, mosquitoes, nats, flies, and other bugs are all part of the excitement!

You have to learn how to crawl before you can walk. You have to learn how to walk before you can run.
Mostly importantly, you must be willing to do all three in a game of woods-ball.

GeneWize Life Sciences
Independent Affiliate - Building the West Coast of Florida
www.weknowdna.com

#5 User is offline   thunder6 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Thunder6

Post icon  Posted 01 July 2008 - 09:15 AM

WHO:
Serious Scenarios And Thunder Productions

Where:
Serious Scenarios @ Charlies Creek,
5465 Sweetwater Rd, Zolfo Springs, FL 33890

Map link:

http://www.mapquest....t...S&geodiff=1 This link works.

When:
12:00 PM Saturday August 30 through 1:00 PM Sunday August 31, 2008

What:
This will be a scenario game based on information collected from the book "10,000 Days of Thunder" History of the Vietnam War. There will be role players, river boats, snipers, huge firefights, effects, Era music, free dinner on Saturday night for all players, rumors of some tanks coming. We have great tasting clear spring water on tap. In the camping area thanks to Serious Scenarios there will be a trailer set up for hot showers. There will be a cooling down station for players coming off the field. Another plus is golf and utility carts making rounds to and from the playing field and they will provide rides for the players. This will be the first 2 day event for the field.

The cost is Pre Registration until 14 August 2008 $45, beginning 15 August 2008 registration will be $60. This will be an Field Paint Only game. Paint prices will be DXS field paint $40 per case of 2000 rounds, or DXS Midnight $45.00 per case of 2000 rounds. HPA fills to 4500 PSI $20 for the event. CO2 will be available for 25 cents per ounce. Send your team roster and mail checks or money orders to,

Serious Scenarios
10621 Denoeu Rd
Boynton Beach, FL 33472

Cash only at the field.

"Mako" of Team Smite has accepted the position of Ho Chi Minh.
General William Westmoreland TBA at a later date

For more information contact www.thunder-production.com or email HellFireTeam@aol.com or RUTame@aol.com
Member of Bad Monkeys Scenario Team Armor Division
Front Gunner of the infamous King Kong
Member of Black Cats 899th Tank Destroyer Battalion D-Day
www.firststrikepaintball.com
www.oldriverpaintball.net

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users