• You cannot reply to this topic

Similar To SLG? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Crenchy 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Crenchy

Posted 23 May 2011 - 01:33 PM

Hey guys, it has been forever since I have last been on the site. Between Firefighting courses, the volunteer department I am on and work I have had not much free time at all! Anyways to the point, I am looking for something similar to the SLG in size, weight and cost, but purely mechanical. Due to money issues I am staying away from the fast firing electro's.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

#2 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:10 PM

hmmmm Mechanical is an easy thing to search for.

A mechanical marker which performs like an SLG.... hmmm lol.

In terms of size there are plenty of mechs, weight.. they may be a little heavier. cost. right.

My suggestions:

What was the cost of an SLG? 300$?
IF you can, see if you can get an Classic Automag (around 150$) and then see if you can purchase a ULE mainbody, (around 100$) in total you would be looking at a mechanical marker which would be the same Size, almost the same weight, and around the cost.

#3 User is offline   d4rkmonkey 

• that funky monkey...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:29 AM

Electros shoot as fast as you pull the trigger, if you find you're shooting too much paint then pull the trigger slower, you don't need to spend MORE money on buying a slower gun.

If you REALLY want to limit the amount of paint you shoot try a pump. Especially stock class. Also, playing pump will improve your game in general, that limited amount of paint you can put out forces you to improve to compensate.
Posted Image
Flickr
Bitches and guns, this is every man's dream. I don't want to go home, where I'm just an ordinary human being...

#4 User is offline   Crenchy 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Crenchy

Posted 27 May 2011 - 06:44 PM

Problem is that temptation to go faster, with various speed and setting you can tinker with you can get your marker firing faster, and with the hair pin trigger setting on some it is pretty easy to acheive said speed, I want to rid myself of that. I will look into a Automag, I have always had an interest in them. Thanks for the help. If anyone else has more suggestions it help me spend time researching markers this weekend :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users