Special Ops Paintball: The first Paintball Mecha has arrived! - Special Ops Paintball

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

The first Paintball Mecha has arrived! Construction has begun, will end by nov. 15th. Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   Ecellg 

• Landing gear 25' from plane.
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ecellg

Posted 17 October 2008 - 01:40 PM

View PostIron__Man, on Oct 17 2008, 03:33 PM, said:

imagine 1 fat guy giving another a piggyback ride. now add guns.

That was one of the funniest things i've pictured in a while. Are you taking pics during the construction process so you can do a slide show afterwards?
FULDA GAP 2009
Serving In The:
U.S. 3rd Mechanized Infantry Division/3rd Brigade 3-22 Infantry
NATO WILL Be Victorious This Next Year

#62 User is offline   C Unit 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:C Unit

Posted 17 October 2008 - 03:14 PM

View PostDigitalPirate, on Oct 16 2008, 11:02 PM, said:

I don't care if you're safe or not. What happens if it tips and lands on a group of guys?

Dude you really know how to take the fun out of a really good idea dont you? We really dont care about if its safe or not on this forum, we just wanna talk about how cool its gonna be.
C-Unit, Team Blue Devils
"Be brave, a feint heart never won the day"

#63 User is offline   Iron__Man 

• My boomstick is bigger than yours...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Iron_Man

Posted 17 October 2008 - 05:42 PM

View PostC Unit, on Oct 17 2008, 06:14 PM, said:

I don't care if you're safe or not. What happens if it tips and lands on a group of guys?

Dude you really know how to take the fun out of a really good idea dont you? We really dont care about if its safe or not on this forum, we just wanna talk about how cool its gonna be.

lol!!!! besides i dont know anyone who would be dumb enough to want to get that close to me on the field. even as a hammer i get a pretty wide berth. lol. not to mention, being a killjoy just doesnt earn you any forum brownie points. sorry. if you have issues with how safe this might be, here's a thought:

DONT STAND NEXT TO IT!! DE DE DEEE!!! last time i checked, paintball fields are larger than cubicles.
Posted Image Posted Image
THE DEATH BUNNIES! - We hate your face!-

#64 User is offline   C Unit 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:C Unit

Posted 17 October 2008 - 10:19 PM

View PostIron__Man, on Oct 17 2008, 05:42 PM, said:

lol!!!! besides i dont know anyone who would be dumb enough to want to get that close to me on the field. even as a hammer i get a pretty wide berth. lol. not to mention, being a killjoy just doesnt earn you any forum brownie points. sorry. if you have issues with how safe this might be, here's a thought:

DONT STAND NEXT TO IT!! DE DE DEEE!!! last time i checked, paintball fields are larger than cubicles.

Kudos to that. If I saw a walking paintball Ironman and he was on my team, then I would defiantly give him some room. I would just sit back and marvel at the greatness of a machine.
C-Unit, Team Blue Devils
"Be brave, a feint heart never won the day"

#65 User is offline   Digital Pirate 

• Commonwealth Expeditionary Force
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:DigitalPirate

Posted 17 October 2008 - 11:03 PM

View PostIron__Man, on Oct 17 2008, 07:42 PM, said:

I'm not trying to earn brownie points.

How does this account to being a "good idea"? It's about as good an idea as doing bombing runs with a Cessna.

THIS is what I have a problem with. You shouldn't even be allowed near a marker. That's like me saying "I don't really care how safe shooting 400 FPS is, if I can hit the range, that's all that's going to matter.

#66 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Marauder_Pilot

Posted 18 October 2008 - 05:45 AM

View PostC Unit, on Oct 17 2008, 03:14 PM, said:

We really dont care about if its safe or not on this forum, we just wanna talk about how cool its gonna be.

That is quite possibly the stupidest thing said on this forum. And there are a lot of very stupid people saying very stupid things every day, so that's an accomplishment.

And, as much as I'd like to see this work...'welcome to the forum, good luck with your sale!'

#67 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 18 October 2008 - 06:16 AM

Really? Maybe you should read the forum rules a little more closely.

View PostNexus Rex (ADMIN), on Dec 13 2004, 03:54 PM, said:

[*]9. Encouraging or starting posts on generally "unsafe" acts in general or regarding paintball (playing with out approved eye/face protection, shooting objects other than paintballs from markers etc, stories of vandalism or causing people harm with paintball markers) or in general will NOT be tolerated! Serious offenses of this rule will result in immediate banning from our forums.

The ONLY reason I allowed this topic to continue was due to the fact I felt you people were smart enough to understand the inherit instability of a bi-pedal machine and the fact that NO field would allow such a thing on it. I viewed this as a way for a forum member to express his creativity. Sadly this seems to devolved in to 2 members attempting to express their own stupidity.

Thread closed. Should you make another thread on this asinine subject warning WILL be issued.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#68 User is offline   Tenacious221 

• ELITE Member, now with matching elite patch!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Tenacious221

Posted 18 October 2008 - 06:26 AM

View PostC Unit, on Oct 17 2008, 05:14 PM, said:

You do not represent this forum's views. Saying foolish things like 'we dont care if its dangerous' is going to get you banned from this forum. Think before you hit that little 'add reply' button.

-Tenacious

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users