• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ultralite fusions my experence

#1 Guest_Stella1_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 19 January 2006 - 09:40 PM

First Try On

When i first tryed these on i am 5' 6" and i got a large. These are the best feeling pants ever. i walked, ran and jumped in these and nothing happened. As expected. these fit great too.

Gameplay

I started playing and at a huge senario to test them. I started by bunker sliding and besides being full of dirt the pants were fine. I was there for 8 hours and they kept strong.

Aftermath

I had to wash these pants twice to get the dirt out but the colors didnt fade.

That was last October and the same results have happened each day. I recommend this camo to anyone.

I have yet to try these in the summer but till then these get a pure 10/10 ;)

#2 User is offline   ZACHARY 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:FastAttackZach

Posted 20 January 2006 - 05:06 PM

Nice review.I was thinking of getting a pair of ultralites this coming summer.Quick question,do the pants have cargo pockets and do both the pants and the jersy have paddings on the elbow and sholders.

#3 Guest_Headshotjester_*

Posted 20 January 2006 - 08:27 PM

I don't think the pants can have padding on the elbows or shoulders... Also the Battle Fusions are the ones you're thinking about I think.

#4 User is offline   Wimpy 

• I make stuff up... don't listen.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Wimpy

Posted 21 February 2006 - 10:10 PM

Hey guys,
I was reading someones review of the ultralites, he even had pictures. He said he was 6'2" and 180 and that the mediums fit him very well. I ordered the mediums based on this. Of course they are back ordered, but do you think I made amistake? Are your larges really baggy? I'd hate to wait patiently while the back order fills only to get some smurf sized gear!

thanks

#5 User is offline   WardenWolf 

• Aspie Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WardenWolf

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:51 PM

Here's the deal: sizing isn't a huge issue with them. You can make do if they're a little large without any problems whatsoever. The arms on my Ultralites are a little long, but no longer than my typical jacket, and I don't even notice them during play. I'm 5'8" and ordered the XL size. Even the pants work because of the leg drawstrings.

I did have 1 minor issue with them, and that was the leg drawstrings tended to unravel because the ends were not cauterized. You can solve this problem with a grill or cigarette lighter (or butane torch). It takes all of 1 minute to do, and solves the problem for good.

This post has been edited by PhoenixWolf: 22 February 2006 - 03:59 PM

Kanye: "Yo, Chile, I'm gonna let you finish shakin', but I just got to say Haiti had one of the best earthquakes of all time!"
Save a tree: wipe your ass with a hippie!

#6 User is offline   **GOTCHA** 

• ~SABRE44~
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:~SABRE44~

Posted 22 February 2006 - 07:29 PM

I think you'll be ok. I am 5'11" and 220lb, I went with the large pants and the med shirt. Both fit well on me. I tend to think the pants could use more room in the crotch, but thats just me. At 6'2" you may want the LG pants for the length, but it'll be close.

Good luck!

#7 Guest_wolftalon_*

Posted 23 February 2006 - 09:49 PM

Trust me with your order of the mediums..they will work.....

Larges will too, I just dont like my pants tooo baggy, but my pics show very clearly they fit, and I play prone alot, crawling and slithering around the field if you will, and they move with me just fine.

#8 User is offline   hellfire666 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:hellfire666

Posted 04 July 2006 - 10:57 AM

I've been debating for a while whether to get the Fusion Ultralites or the Marauder II's, what would others suggest? Also, i'm about 6'1" and 140 lbs, i was thinking mediums all the way around but i was wondering whether they would fit well at all.
P.S. 30 inch waist is too big for me, so i was thinking smalls but, i'm not sure, please help.
9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If your one of the few that stay true to metal, put this in your signature!

GO JUDAS PRIEST!!!!!!!!

If your parents do not buy you your gear, put this in your sig.

#9 User is offline   Bosco 

• That's just how I roll
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Bosco

Posted 06 July 2006 - 01:54 PM

I went with the Maurauders because off the extra cargo pockets the maurauders have. A friend of mine just got the fusions and they do not. And the material felt too much like a football jersey to me. Sure it will breath better but just didn't like the feel.

Anyway my opinion

#10 User is offline   xXsabreXx 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:xXsabreXx

Posted 20 July 2006 - 06:44 PM

im 5'11'' and im wondering if the fusion ultralites and the marauders size about the same because my friend is ordering the marauders and he is about the same size as me
If We Cant Do It, It Doesnt Need To Be Done!

2% of people on this forum will say that Tippmann doesn't pwn all. If you are one of the 98% that disagrees put this in your sig

#11 User is offline   TriViuM 

• ▲▼▲▼▲▼
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 July 2006 - 11:07 PM

I'm 5'11'' and 160 +\- and the medium top fits very well. I need to buy the pants and will be getting mediums in those as well. Believe me these things keep you cool. It may feel hot at first but once you start moving you will feel the wind blow right through and cool you off quick.

Proudly Sponsored by:
Q-Loader | Affordable Paintballs

#12 User is offline   xXsabreXx 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:xXsabreXx

Posted 21 July 2006 - 12:23 AM

View PostTriViuM, on Jul 20 2006, 11:07 PM, said:

I'm 5'11'' and 160 +\- and the medium top fits very well. I need to buy the pants and will be getting mediums in those as well. Believe me these things keep you cool. It may feel hot at first but once you start moving you will feel the wind blow right through and cool you off quick.

wow i cant wait, last time i was at our local paintball feild i felt like i was about to pass out, but seems like i will never have that problem again

do you think that i should get mediums also, because you got 30 pounds on me.

This post has been edited by xXsabreXx: 21 July 2006 - 12:24 AM

If We Cant Do It, It Doesnt Need To Be Done!

2% of people on this forum will say that Tippmann doesn't pwn all. If you are one of the 98% that disagrees put this in your sig

#13 User is offline   TriViuM 

• ▲▼▲▼▲▼
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 August 2006 - 09:34 AM

I just weighed myself and I was off by 5 lbs. (155). Anyways, I think you should go with a set of mediums. These things are a life saver.

Proudly Sponsored by:
Q-Loader | Affordable Paintballs

#14 User is offline   Fox 44 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Fox 44

Posted 17 August 2006 - 03:23 PM

I'm 6'3" about 140 what size would be best.
Theres Vanilla and Choclate Ice Cream, but Ice Cream is Ice Cream.
Theres Speedball and Woodsball, but Paintball is Paintball. -Writer from APG

#15 User is offline   beaker 

• GLR Demolitions Expert
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Beaker

Posted 17 August 2006 - 03:35 PM

I like my marauders, but when it gets hot they don't remove too well. Especially for super fat guys like myself :( . I'm 6'4, 250lbs, and I ordered large bottoms of ultralights. There's a sizing chart for all of you that actually know what you wear. I wear a 34x36, which sucks because they don't make longer sizes. So I buy them bigger and sag em a little. Belts are wonderful things.

This post has been edited by beaker: 17 August 2006 - 03:36 PM

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users