Special Ops Paintball: HALO REACH, Noble Team Last Stand - Special Ops Paintball

• (15 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

HALO REACH, Noble Team Last Stand First Strike PB, Jan. 15/16, 2011 Rate Topic: -----

#151 User is offline   old one 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 January 2011 - 10:52 AM

From the talk of the teams planning on comming. This ""COULD"" be the biggest game at First Strike PB in three years. Saturday safety meeting will tell, who can walk the walk, and do it on the field. For you guys with new (NV) we have night demo, and flag transport missions. Also lots of night pigs for you to find, and turn in for points. :rolleyes: and NO! you can't cook them cookie.

Lots of Tank missions so you tankers don't get lazy, tank on tank for points, plus some tanks on patrol missions that the ground pounders have to get that big box on wheels to some place on the map to complete the mission by keeping it alive.

Plus all the other missions we always have at our games. Generals & Xo's get your running shoes on for this game. The path from your base to the game control hut will be worn down by the end of game.

Missions, and props are done. Trailer is packed. Hope you guys are ready, we are.

See you at the field Friday.

Old One & Lady Dhampir

#152 User is offline   chris1 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 07 January 2011 - 04:47 PM

View PostThe Baroness, on 07 January 2011 - 11:43 AM, said:

I agree with Striker we have used many tanks on other fields at other games and we have always played by the rules...if it makes a difference we are giving our assurance to the field owners and all the players that we will do the same at First Strike...after all we are there to play the game and have fun!

Dont trust her Tommy she is a monkey. Those dirty little poo flingers :)

#153 User is offline   manbearpig 

• Team Smite
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:manbearpig

Posted 08 January 2011 - 04:49 AM

"From the talk of the teams planning on comming. This ""COULD"" be the biggest game at First Strike PB in three years."

Is the back campsite open? And is there an air station?
Posted Image

#154 User is offline   The Baroness 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Baroness

Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:50 AM

View Postchris1, on 07 January 2011 - 06:47 PM, said:

View PostThe Baroness, on 07 January 2011 - 11:43 AM, said:

I agree with Striker we have used many tanks on other fields at other games and we have always played by the rules...if it makes a difference we are giving our assurance to the field owners and all the players that we will do the same at First Strike...after all we are there to play the game and have fun!

Dont trust her Tommy she is a monkey. Those dirty little poo flingers :)

N2...u are so much trouble...now imma really show u poo flinging :P
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
CONTRACTED MURDER, DEATH, KILLER
TEAM ON TARGET

#155 User is offline   old one 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 January 2011 - 08:49 AM

View Postmanbearpig, on 08 January 2011 - 06:49 AM, said:

"From the talk of the teams planning on comming. This ""COULD"" be the biggest game at First Strike PB in three years."

Back camping is always open, air station thats up to Randy, and Jack.

Old One & Lady Dhampir

#156 User is offline   RealtorTommy 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 January 2011 - 04:55 PM

Talked to Randy...Tanks will have a ref as a walker.
FLORIDA GUNKINGS

#157 User is offline   mako 

• Team Captain
  • PipPip

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:59 AM

Smites rolling up with 7. Bad news the worthog will not be coming. I don't trust the trailer for such long trip. Sorry gang we really wanted to bring It!

Mako

Mud, sand, tar, soot, coal, oil, grease, ink....ha ha I have dirty words in my sig!

#158 User is offline   old one 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2011 - 08:43 AM

View Postmako, on 09 January 2011 - 09:59 AM, said:

Smites rolling up with 7. Bad news the worthog will not be coming. I don't trust the trailer for such long trip. Sorry gang we really wanted to bring It!

Mako

Glad you guys are coming. Sad the hog will not make it. Would have like to see how that type of tank work in the game.

Old One & Lady Dhampir

#159 User is offline   Juan-M 

• TOT_STRYKER
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:southeast brigade

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:20 AM

View Postmanbearpig, on 08 January 2011 - 07:49 AM, said:

It Shouldnt be needed, The Blanding game that was moved to first strike had over 300 I believe and the Back Site was not needed for that event.

But as always it is available if you want to space out.
TEAM ON TARGET
Close Quarters Combat/Recon
Team On Target Leads The Way.

#160 User is offline   manbearpig 

• Team Smite
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:manbearpig

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:39 AM

"It Shouldnt be needed, The Blanding game that was moved to first strike had over 300 I believe and the Back Site was not needed for that event.

But as always it is available if you want to space out."

That game is why I posted. That should be plenty of room for 300 people to camp but, once all the trailers, rvs, and mega teams set up there base camps. You're all jammed in there with no escape from all the generators and traffic. The fl vs ga game 3 years ago was way bigger than the blanding game. if its that big, then you need the back. they had an air station for that one. and when you have the base in the back its nice not to have to walk to the front all the time. I'll be in the back regardless this time for some peace and quiet.
Posted Image

#161 User is offline   Acara 

• Elite Broadsword
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Acara

Posted 10 January 2011 - 01:31 PM

How early can we arrive Friday, if we are camping?

#162 User is offline   old one 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2011 - 01:49 PM

View PostAcara, on 10 January 2011 - 03:31 PM, said:

How early can we arrive Friday, if we are camping?

We will be at the field around 10 am Friday doing our thing as always.

Old One & Lady Dhampir

#163 User is offline   FSP 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:16 PM

we no longer use the back hill fort as a main base, we now run the games north and south as opposed to east and west.We have worked to make the field as player friendly as possible while keeping it balanced, so if you havent been there in the last year or so you may be surprised. You can use the back area to camp if you want to, but you will have to come around to the main area to insert and get air. while this game is shaping up to be a good one, the numbers will not be close to the Pauleys Rangers game, unless alot of players show up that have not pre-reged, this game will be around 200. I am glad to see that some teams and players that we havent heard from in awhile are planning to attend, if you have any questions feel free to call 352 338-8408.

#164 User is offline   XGST - Homicidal Maniac 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Southeast XGST

Posted 10 January 2011 - 03:22 PM

View PostFSP, on 10 January 2011 - 04:16 PM, said:

we no longer use the back hill fort as a main base, we now run the games north and south as opposed to east and west.We have worked to make the field as player friendly as possible while keeping it balanced, so if you havent been there in the last year or so you may be surprised. You can use the back area to camp if you want to, but you will have to come around to the main area to insert and get air. while this game is shaping up to be a good one, the numbers will not be close to the Pauleys Rangers game, unless alot of players show up that have not pre-reged, this game will be around 200. I am glad to see that some teams and players that we havent heard from in awhile are planning to attend, if you have any questions feel free to call 352 338-8408.

XGST will be there for Realtor. Arriving some time early Friday and leaving after we clean up this alien scum. Sounds like decent numbers even at 200. Great field, great owner, great scenario writer, great players and a great family environment. Really the best all around variety field in Florida. Watch out for the quarry pit and the occassional thorny vine. Looking forward to another long, but relaxing(as much as you can while shooting others, hopefully more than being shot)weekend at First Strike. T minus 115 hours til game on!

#165 User is offline   mako 

• Team Captain
  • PipPip

Posted 10 January 2011 - 08:23 PM

Okay Smite is all preregistered.

RV i sready to go. We'll be rolling up and getting in reallllllllll late on Fri. Ft.Lauderdale to Gainsville is no fun...no fun!

Can't wait to jump back in!

Mako

Mud, sand, tar, soot, coal, oil, grease, ink....ha ha I have dirty words in my sig!

Share this topic:

• (15 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users