Special Ops Paintball: Special Ops Utah - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Special Ops Utah What's it like Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   SOCOM REGULATOR 

• Rated best paintballer by 4-5 Dentists!
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Regulator

Posted 27 April 2006 - 07:57 PM

I have family in Heiriman and in Park City, and will come out for a visit this summer. Any links about the layout of the field you have in Salt Lake...and is their a pro shop on site?
user posted image

SOCOM and PAINTBALL REGULATOR!

#2 User is offline   SOCOM REGULATOR 

• Pip

Posted 03 May 2006 - 09:24 PM

The reason I ask is because I wanted to know what days the field was open, if you have paint and upgrades for my a-5 on site, and what type of games you play there.
user posted image

#3 User is offline   Ren 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Ren

Posted 16 May 2006 - 07:00 PM

I live in salt lake and play at their field all the time. Mostly they have games on saturdays and they are usually huge. (30-60 people) They do not have a shop on site but the field is only five ten min from the main store in North Salt Lake. The best thing to do if you are here during the summer is call the shop (801)296-6006 they are open mon-fri 12-8 and sat 12-4 or 5 something like that dont remember. They have all the stuff at the shop including HPA and most of the upgrades they offer at least if the part is in stock anyway. Hope this helps if you have any more questions just ask ill do my best to answer if I can.

#4 User is offline   SOCOM REGULATOR 

• Pip

Posted 21 May 2006 - 09:44 AM

View PostRen, on May 16 2006, 07:00 PM, said:

I live in salt lake and play at their field all the time. Mostly they have games on saturdays and they are usually huge. (30-60 people) They do not have a shop on site but the field is only five ten min from the main store in North Salt Lake. The best thing to do if you are here during the summer is call the shop (801)296-6006 they are open mon-fri 12-8 and sat 12-4 or 5 something like that dont remember. They have all the stuff at the shop including HPA and most of the upgrades they offer at least if the part is in stock anyway. Hope this helps if you have any more questions just ask ill do my best to answer if I can.

Thank you very much Ren. I look forward to trying to get my AK-47 Tippman mod through the Airport out of Sacramento to visit you guys. If you have any links to pics of the Salt Lake field I would appreciate it.
user posted image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users