• You cannot reply to this topic

Custom Blackcell Vest? What is this? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ranger-Force 

• DEVIL DOG
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:MAVERIC 6

Posted 11 December 2008 - 02:41 PM

I was looking at the custom Vest Builder last night and then I clicked on the full coverage vest and I have a question...Is the full coverage vest in the vest builder the Black Cell V2 Vest?

#2 User is offline   JackRock 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JackRock

Posted 11 December 2008 - 08:47 PM

No. Custom vests and Blackcell vests are different. Custom vests are exactly that: custom, not modular. Blackcell vests are modular, and therefore not truly "custom".
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My sig, without me, is useless. Without my sig, I am useless. I must type my sig true. I must spell better than my enemy who is trying to judge me. I must type before he ridicules me. I WILL... My sig and I know that what counts in this forum is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the splatter we make. We know that it is the hits that count. WE WILL HIT... Before the Admins, I swear this creed. My sig and myself are the defenders of my forum. We are the masters of our enemy. WE ARE THE SAVIORS OF MY PROFILE. - Tippmann Owner #pi

#3 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 11 December 2008 - 09:44 PM

View PostJackRock, on Dec 11 2008, 08:47 PM, said:

No. Custom vests and Blackcell vests are different. Custom vests are exactly that: custom, not modular. Blackcell vests are modular, and therefore not truly "custom".

That's true...but the "Full Coverage Vest" is indeed the same shell as the V2 including the load bearing aspects, the high collar, and the neck guard.

#4 User is offline   JackRock 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JackRock

Posted 12 December 2008 - 07:53 AM

Oh, I wasn't speaking in that regard (shape), just the custom vs. modular differences.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My sig, without me, is useless. Without my sig, I am useless. I must type my sig true. I must spell better than my enemy who is trying to judge me. I must type before he ridicules me. I WILL... My sig and I know that what counts in this forum is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the splatter we make. We know that it is the hits that count. WE WILL HIT... Before the Admins, I swear this creed. My sig and myself are the defenders of my forum. We are the masters of our enemy. WE ARE THE SAVIORS OF MY PROFILE. - Tippmann Owner #pi

#5 User is offline   TheLeftHandofGod 

• If you die we're splitin up your gear
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Left Hand of God

Posted 05 January 2009 - 06:05 PM

View PostJackRock, on Dec 11 2008, 09:47 PM, said:

that about sums it up

Shocker Owner #2
PROTECT THIS HOUSE

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users