SV-Headshot's feedback Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Cabooser 

• Bringer of Stupidlessness
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:CABOOSER

Posted 25 June 2007 - 05:09 PM

Post feedback in here.

He bought my fusions, after a mishap the payment finally got here. Easy to deal with, Awesome to talk to, great buyer. A+++

#2 User is offline   Lomarandil 

• SPPL Junkie -- BlackLight Company
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Lomarandil

Posted 23 August 2007 - 04:19 PM

Traded him Qloader gear for a pistol and some cash... He recieved the Qloader gear in just over a week. Another week passed, and still no pistol (or cash). Contacted him, he agreed to send some more gear (assuming previous shipment failed to get through customs). That was two weeks ago. Contacted him today, hasn't sent it yet. Been a month, and I've recieved nothing. I'm frustrated to say the least. Buyer/Seller Beware! Don't ship first or same time, make sure you have payment before shipping goods.

Package came.. about a month and a half to two months after my portion of the trade arrived. Profilers were in far worse shape than the pictures or description showed. Once again, buyer beware. I'm happy I got anything at all.

Lo

This post has been edited by Lomarandil: 14 September 2007 - 10:53 AM

#3 User is offline   SpudCrushr 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2007 - 11:24 AM

Traded him an Apex barrel for an UMP shroud

FAST shipping, great seller. No problems here

A+++++++
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   noxx55 

• Paintball Customs
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:noxx55

Posted 09 November 2007 - 09:28 PM

I would not do business with this person if I were you. Here is why:

I am a patient guy and have waited ~3-4 months for Cpt.HeadShot to redeem himself and he has failed miserably. I traded him a KP3, MP5 sliding stock for A5, and a springfeed for his M82A1 Tippmann 98c. Here is a link to the thread:

http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...=111240&hl=

In his description he states that the marker is in good condition and has been maintained by certified techs, but the condition I received the marker in was extremely poor and it was missing quite a few things from the list of parts that were supposed to be included. The shroud was cut with a dremel (I can tell the difference) and had rust in pretty much every place you could see or that had been scratched. The internals of the marker were full of old paint and rusted, the ACT was broke and despite the 5 hours I put into cleaning it, it still leaks down the barrel when gassed up. So I was shipped a non-functioning marker.

He stated that the 98c was in LNIB condition when he shipped it and blames all the problems, condition, shipping delays, and missing parts on the customs agents at the border. He shipped DHL uninsured and failed to provide a tracking number as well as taking 6 weeks to get it here. I shipped the KP3, stock, and feed UPS insured and paid extra for this to make sure it got to him safe and sound.

In order to fix the deal and right himself, if you will, he agreed to trade back and I offered to let him keep the sliding stock since I get them at a discount and didn't really need it back. I did state that he would be shipping first considering it took him 6 weeks the first time and he agreed.

It has been almost 2 months and I have not seen my KP3. He stated that his friend shipped it from the states and it should have arrived already. Despite repeated requests for a tracking number, I have not received any further update on the package. Here is his last PM to me:

Re: RE KP
Quote:
Originally Posted by noxx55
I will give it 2 more weeks since it took you a month and a half to ship the 98. After that I am leaving feedback and handling this. I am a patient person but my patience with you is drying up quickly.

Cpt.HeadShot Response:
Fine, You know what, ive been doing a hell of alot to get this resolved, Im overly stressed and in a bout of depression from A hell of alot of stuff going on right now, And right now im VERY ticked off, I just talked to the person whos adress it got shipped to, She said she shipped it out, Shes on her way to canada so i dont have the tracking number, she returns on monday, You will have it then. Im sorry if your losing patience from me, but frankly i believe that you have got it and are out to make me look like a scammer to cover your own butt so i dont say it about you.

I have literally perfect feedback and have done business with a lot of members on here and I have to say this is the worst thing that has happened to me yet. I do not recommend doing business with this person and I am still following through with further action regarding this transaction.

This post has been edited by noxx55: 09 November 2007 - 09:45 PM

Proud gunwhore despite my wife's last wish for me to stop spending money on paintball :angry:

Need a home loan or refinance, PM me. :cool:

Noxx55 Customs - http://noxx55customs.googlepages.com

#5 User is offline   SV-Headshot 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SV-Headshot

Posted 09 November 2007 - 10:41 PM

You know what noxx. Im DONE with you, Alright? im just done. Keep your KP3. Keep my 98. Keep Everything, Im not the one thats going to have to live with the thought that you scammed a 15 year old kid. Have a nice life.

Pump Owner #131 Go Pumps!

#6 User is offline   noxx55 

• Paintball Customs
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:noxx55

Posted 10 November 2007 - 08:12 AM

I didn't scam anyone. Just provide a tracking number or some proof that it shipped and your hands are clean.
Proud gunwhore despite my wife's last wish for me to stop spending money on paintball :angry:

Need a home loan or refinance, PM me. :cool:

Noxx55 Customs - http://noxx55customs.googlepages.com

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users