• You cannot reply to this topic

E2 boards? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   With_Force 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:WITHFORCE

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:45 PM

So, I broke my hopper - which means everything except my A5 is gathering dust at this moment as I (sadly) only really had one good force-fed hopper at the time. It seems I'll end up with either a Halo B2 or a Magna in the near future (with more back-ups to come).

This downtime with some of my faster non-Cyclone guns (namely - my Karnivor that I still need to post pictures of) has let me look into other upgrades as well. The Karnivor performs well (had some odd ball breaks and no-fires but the grip was also loose), however I'm spoiled on the in depth programability of some of my other board (Virtue and APE).

I noticed a Tadao Yakza board that would work great in my Karni. Lots of options, lots of modes... maybe slightly less of a pain than my E2 stock board. Plenty of customization options.

Has anyone experienced this board? Has anyone run across a nicer board? I'm not trying to sound picky but I hope there is more than just one board out there that will drop into my E2 and give me more flexibilty.
Who needs subtlety? I shoot until the woods are monochrome.

#2 User is offline   gunhand 

• gunhand
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:gunhand

Posted 16 October 2008 - 11:49 PM

nope, tadao is pretty much it for cockers at the moment. I think scenario dreams has a board but it dosent have as much adjustability as the yakuza will, I'd say just get the yakuza, tadao makes excellent products. If your gonna get a board with that kind of adjustability you should go ahead and get a mq or mq2 for it :sick:
WVU Tech Mechanical Engineering. Class of (should be 2009, but its not!)

Specops Feedback

FBM KRUSHER E-COCKER FS, NEED MONEY FOR SCHOOL

#3 User is offline   splntercell 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:splntercell

Posted 17 October 2008 - 05:53 PM

I have a yakuza board for my 06 ego and love it. There quality seems to be top notch and they offer a lifetime warrnty against defects.

#4 User is offline   With_Force 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 18 October 2008 - 06:37 AM

Not bad. If they're good enough for an Ego owner... :rolleyes: I'm kidding'. Nah, if they're built good and have great programmability - that's my main thing. I like tweaking firing modes.

And, you really think I'd need the MQ2 valve, gunhand?

#5 User is offline   splntercell 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 October 2008 - 11:58 AM

View PostWith_Force, on Oct 18 2008, 09:37 AM, said:

Not bad. If they're good enough for an Ego owner... :rolleyes: I'm kidding'. Nah, if they're built good and have great programmability - that's my main thing. I like tweaking firing modes.

And, you really think I'd need the MQ2 valve, gunhand?

No offense taken. Actualy i own 2 cockers and considered getting one for my superstock but i cant justify spending that much on a backup marker considering i already put a E1 triger frame on it.

#6 User is offline   With_Force 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 18 October 2008 - 12:53 PM

I hear that... I'm a glutton for poverty.

So, let me propose this question to you (and anyone checking this thread out): I am curious about what I can expect out of my Karnivor if I spend the (apparently) $300 in upgrades on it (assuming new: $180 Yakuza, $125 MQ2)? I plan on going Yakuza for sure simple because I enjoy how much customization is possibly on my Virtue'd VS3 (vs the E2 options). Shooting 35 bps isn't my main goal (but it's fun to have an audience!!), and while I'm satisfied with my performance, I'd love to push the limits of what I can do on the Karni.

This post has been edited by With_Force: 18 October 2008 - 12:54 PM

#7 User is offline   splntercell 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 October 2008 - 06:15 PM

Not only will the yakuza board shoot alot faster it also uses a microswitch that makes the trigger response time alot faster then the E2 board. It also dosnt eat batteries.

#8 User is offline   gunhand 

• gunhand
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:gunhand

Posted 18 October 2008 - 08:03 PM

i would suggest the mq2, i have an mq1 and it makes a big difference, it shoots as smooth as a buddys pm8 and it really quiet too.

Expect a nice karni. quieter, more efficient, fast as anything, and prolly turn some heads too. my halfed e2'd mq'd FF Rythym was getting alot of attention today, and nobody at my field usually pays any attention to cockers.
WVU Tech Mechanical Engineering. Class of (should be 2009, but its not!)

Specops Feedback

FBM KRUSHER E-COCKER FS, NEED MONEY FOR SCHOOL

#9 User is offline   With_Force 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:40 AM

Sounds like a plan, then. My Trilogy (almost) left a bad taste in my mouth, but it's a totally different breed than the Karnivor altogether. Looks like an MQ2 and a Yakuza board are on my wishlist now. Thanks for the help!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users