Special Ops Paintball: unreconized talents - Special Ops Paintball

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

unreconized talents what did you do to be aprecciated on your team Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   REBELS_PEACHZ 

• I have ADD, you wouldn't understand....LOOK A SQUIRREL!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:PEACHZ

Posted 14 June 2008 - 09:45 AM

Seems like everyone's on the same page...Some of us play with guys who don't listen and the ones that do really value the leadership. I play with both. We have the guys who have been at it for awhile and understand the tactics and teamwork that is needed to win. Others are just out there to run around and do their own thing. One time, we were playing on this nasty hillside, 50 feet of steep incline and "flats" on the top and bottom. Well, while me and one of my teammates for the day wer engaged with 3, I told our third (throat mics came in handy that day) to haul butt on the bottom flats and hit their backdoor. But all he was worried about is, "Can they see me?". I kept telling him, "I know exactly where you are, AND I CAN BARELY SEE YOU! NOW GO!" He would get about 15 yards, get scared and bug out, return right back to his little "bunker". I think we ran through that 3 times, and nothing...well except that finally me and Sean were shot out and numb-nuts was the last one standing and got pounded. Having faith in what your teammates are telling you to do is part of the game. And in some cases, you can't do as directed/ordered because you see something that they don't. Sometimes though, trust that your teammate doesn't want to send you to the wolves for kicks. Trust your guys until you have good reason not to. Those practices would be a great way to build that trust/faith.
Official Sabre #75 If We Cant Do It, It Doesnt Need To Be Done!
Christian Paintballer
Tippmann Owner's Club #112

#32 User is offline   STAZ211 

• Do it........i dare you
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:STAZ211

Posted 04 July 2008 - 08:17 PM

i fight to the end...that got me some respect when i was at a scenario and there were LOTS of people coming and i didnt retreat.
"Let he who desires peace prepare for war..."

"Home of the free, because of the brave..."

#33 User is offline   NecAspera 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:NecAspera

Post icon  Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:05 PM

This is why I'm glad that every single person on my current team, including myself, are Marines. Regardless of MOS, we've all had at least basic rifleman training. Move, shoot, communicate.
Move, shoot, communicate.

#34 User is offline   pblvr22574 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:roo52

Posted 23 May 2010 - 11:00 AM

i was at a field shouting off orders to the walk ons early in the day and they were like look at this punk ass kid giving us orders so i told them to watch me throughout that game and out of seven people i got six outand the other a guy flanked so i had some respect for that day
i have no sig cuz im cool like that

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users