#1 User is offline   Shmilling 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:SPECIAl OPS 24/7

Posted 07 December 2007 - 05:02 PM

just got my omni pat today \!!

First thoughts

Color: This stuff is a darker than i expected which is cool with me because i play in mostly woods. It is has a lot more green in the pattern than the pictures i have seen shown, however the green is balanced well with the lighter tanish colors and just the way the omipat looks rocks.

Feel: I purchased the ultra lights so when i put them on they were so light it felt like wearing my football jersey which is basically what it is. This stuff is light... However the only down side i can see to this is for the people that live in colder climates, but it should not be that big of and issue because you could just put on a long sleeve shirt under it. Over all the ultra lights feel great.

Durability: the ultralights held up great today did rip never caught on and branches ever. only time will tell though how durable the really are. The one thing on these pants and the jersey that saved me today were the knee and elbow padding when i crawled ( which i did a ton of today) the save my knees and elbows from getting killed and shredded.

Camouflage: This stuff works so well i can't express how many times it saved me today. The colors change with the lighting and the background every one at the field was asking were i got it what it was, and compliments on how well it worked. I told my friend to look one way and let me hide and see if he could see me. I hid right behind a bush and his couldn't see me until i waved my hand.

Now all i have to say it Thank you spec ops for making such a great product.

This post has been edited by spec ops 24/7: 04 January 2008 - 05:41 PM

#2 User is offline   oldguny 

• The Chicago type writer.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Oldguny

Posted 10 December 2007 - 03:17 PM

Now does this stuff work also in the green? Like normal Spec Ops camo?

When i see you your in my cross hairs,but when you see me your looking over your sholder still wondering why that tree is waving at you. "Explosives slove everthing"-Sandy WBC I'm going for a Sunday drive Navy Seal Style

#3 User is offline   Shmilling 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SPECIAl OPS 24/7

Posted 10 December 2007 - 07:21 PM

you mean does it work out in the greener areas in the woods?... then yea it was working great it works really well in the greener areas i was crawling through bright plants all day sat and never got spotted.

#4 User is offline   oldguny 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:57 PM

That's eggscatly what I ment! Good I got mine can't wait to try it out!

When i see you your in my cross hairs,but when you see me your looking over your sholder still wondering why that tree is waving at you. "Explosives slove everthing"-Sandy WBC I'm going for a Sunday drive Navy Seal Style

#5 User is offline   The Shepherd 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Shepherd

Posted 11 December 2007 - 03:01 PM

You know what's even better.....Army Woodland! Now stop talking you're making me jealous.

#6 User is offline   oldguny 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 December 2007 - 02:33 PM

View PostThe Shepherd, on Dec 11 2007, 03:01 PM, said:

You know what's even better.....Army Woodland! Now stop talking you're making me jealous.

I'm glad you were joking!

dude it's X-mas get it then!

#7 User is offline   The Shepherd 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 December 2007 - 04:48 PM

View Postoldguny, on Dec 12 2007, 03:33 PM, said:

I'll be lucky to get socks for Christmas. But after raiding the hideaway for christmas presents, I found a T8. So i'm sunk until my birthday. Guess i'll be using army woodlands and a 20 dollar MOLLE vest for D-Day.

#8 User is offline   oldguny 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 December 2007 - 01:53 PM

View PostThe Shepherd, on Dec 12 2007, 04:48 PM, said:

I'll be lucky to get socks for Christmas. But after raiding the hideaway for christmas presents, I found a T8. So i'm sunk until my birthday. Guess i'll be using army woodlands and a 20 dollar MOLLE vest for D-Day.

I feel for ya man........life sucks when cash is short!

#9 User is offline   The Shepherd 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 December 2007 - 02:55 PM

View Postoldguny, on Dec 13 2007, 02:53 PM, said:

View PostThe Shepherd, on Dec 12 2007, 04:48 PM, said:

I feel for ya man........life sucks when cash is short!

You know what really sucks. Actually having money, but not getting to spend it. Darn you rich parents who don't spoil their kid.

#10 User is offline   BAGELS 

• good stuff^
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I3agels

Posted 13 December 2007 - 03:51 PM

I agree with everything he said. I have already said this many times. IT IS MUCH GREENER IN PERSON!!! and around brown backgrounds, the brown will stand out more than the green. It is the same with green backgrounds. the green will stand out

THE INVISI-SIG!
I have no sig, because I am cool like that.
I love my phantom, because it is cool like that....schweet

#11 User is offline   TwoIfBySea 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:TwoIfBySea12

Posted 13 December 2007 - 06:20 PM

Just to add my two sense for any doubters...

-I, as well, found it to be more green than I was expecting...which was what I was hoping for since I'm in the New England area.

-To add to your northern climate comment spec ops...I played last weekend in a scenario game in the snow...all I did was throw on a t-shirt, hoodie, and my ultra-lite jersey and I was good to go. Same goes for the pants...long johns, warm-ups, ultra-lites. They held up great and were extremely dry considering I was crawling around in the snow.

-As far as camouflage goes...I was able to ambush a number of people while laying prone in a relatively open position. Took two out and was able to retreat to a safer area.

-Overall- Absolutely love them. I hope they hold up...that is my only question since they do have a lot of little holes in them...I just don't want to get anything snagged.

#12 User is offline   oldguny 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 December 2007 - 07:53 PM

sounds good can't wait to get mine!!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users