Special Ops Paintball: THE ultimate guide to paintball markers! - Special Ops Paintball

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

THE ultimate guide to paintball markers! I'm finally back Rate Topic: ***** 11 Votes

#1 User is offline   SKC 

• So Others May Live.
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:SKC 1.5

Post icon  Posted 25 April 2007 - 08:28 PM

starting construction now!!! 4/29/07

well, I'm back here on the forums finally, after taking a long break... I plan on actually commiting myself to the constructions of this list. any help and/or suggestions would be geatly appreciated...

I would like to to give a special thanks for Gwac for helping me with this list, he has contributed at least four reviews for me so far.

please help on the construction of this list!

so you are looking for a new gun, well this is an unbiased(well almost) complete thread of marker choices.

don't agree with my rating OR want to add anything to my review , please PM me and I'll add your rating or add on to my thread

any mistake on spelling or anything else please PM me

If you want me to review a gun please PM me! i am still constructing this thread so please help if you can with reviews and descriptions of new guns. thank you

first off there are seven sections to look at: pump, pistol, low-end mechanical, low-end electronic, mid-end electro, high-end mech, and high-electro.

Hear are some online stores that would cary the guns spec ops dosnt have(spec ops is great with tippmann)
actionvillage.com
compulsivepaintball
paintballgi.com
e-paintball.com
www.doropaintball.com
sakworld.com
thematrixcenter.com
punisherpb.com
bosspaintballproducts.com
zephyrpaintball.com
performanceangel.com
paintball365.com
paintballgeeks.com
countypaintball.com
ans-ion.com
bradyspaintball.com
paintballkingdom.com
xtemez.comanythingxtreme.com
uglypaintball.com
asassainpaintball.com
hotshotpaintball.com
paintball-online.com
firstcallpaintball.com
orderpaintball.com
888paintball.com
800paintball.com
paintball-discounters.com
paintballgateway.com
paintballace.com
madcocker.com

the list of people who contributed to this thread:
GWAC
Tenacious221
Blackraven64
ruckus fox
delta dark
Tenacious Prophet
Frontier Bill

people who added to the rating:
Zwarlord
Gwac
sniperhunter19
ChuckAndrew08

keys: L=length H=height

updated the list with the E-Tek EGO, Tippmann Prolite, and trhe angel A4!

pistols: Ratings for woods ball only...

32 degrees: PT extremejr,

pt extremejr: MSRP-$130, weight-N/A, H/L=N/A
description and rating:
the new and improved pt extreme now called the JR replaced the older model because of it being plagued with leakage and parts issues.it's very efficent by getting 40 shots off of one 12 gram.

rating: it's a good reliable pistol, very efficent and no leaks. 8/10
prople's rating:

Ariakon: A.C.P. 2.0

ACP 2.0: MSRP-$140, weight N/A, H/L=N/A
description and rating:
this next-gen is again like 32 Degree's, improving on their product. Ariakon fixed all the problems presented in the first generation. Providing better bore to paint match with two barrels. A better cocking knob. It is very efficent, and has better milling than the first and has a Quick release magazine.

rating: as efficent as the JR but looks better and performs better than the JR 8.5/10

prople's rating:

PMI: USP

USP: MSRP-$120 weight-N/A, H/L=N/A
description and rating:
A nice inexpensive pistol, it has a CO2 drop out w/pop out lever for easy spinning of the knob, Easy field stripping, and it has a sliding piece that goes over the loader, all that I can say thats bad is the slow reloading process.

rating:a good all around pistol. 8.5/10

prople's rating:

Sheridan: PGP

contributed by Ruckus
Gun-Old Style PGP
Pistol experience-Well...I -shot- an Overlord...
Pump experience-Bolt Action PMI Trracer
Strengths-AMAZING accuracy, gas efficiency, and feel
Weaknesses-HEAVY! and non-removable feed tube
Review-

Well, I got my PGP not too long ago off of Ebay. Some chap was selling it along with a few spare ten round tubes and paint. Something worried me though--The pump handle looked different from the ones that I've seen. Doing a little research, I learned that this is one of the OLD versions from Racine, WI. The pump is, instead of plastic, a solid steel bar, essentially. I was told that because of this, the value might be increased a bit, but it would also be tons heavier.

Well, I camped out in my computer room into the night and bid-sniped my opponent within the last thirty seconds (Hah, I wish I could have seen his face.) and I got it roughly two weeks ago. I haven't gotten to shoot it in a game yet (South Dakota weather isn't kind.) and I'm not sure if I will get to this season, but I've shot it at our little range and it is simply amazing.

I've got to yap about some of the pros. The accuracy is breath taking. I looked at a little discolored bark on a tree roughly 50-60 feet away, I raised my PGP, and I let one rip. The ball was practice paint that came with the gun, and amazingly, it coated that white piece of bark pink! I couldn't believe the ease to aim on this thing, especially when there's no stock to anchor it on.

The gas efficiency is roughly...Oh. 30-40 good shots on a moderate day. It was a little chilly out that day, but you'll know when to change the 12-gram (Meaning once they start 'hopping' out of your barrel, change it.) I am the one and only hand-gun owner here on my team, which is probably why they are all going crazy watching me reload. The reload time, incase you have ever wondered, is sexy. The seal on the 12-gram is perfect and the paint rolls through like a beauty. One of my friends commented that it must chop a lot from loading, but, for some odd reason, it never does.

Now a con that some people don't like. It's heavy! This is -no- child's toy. This thing is probably as heavy as my A-5A2 (keep in mind it's pretty standard, no extra crap to clutter it) but it shoots like a dream. One of my friends tried shooting it one handed...Hehe. You can tell that the steel pump adds a lot of weight because if you try to one hand it the front is bound to droop some from the weight. She's also a loud sucker, don't call yourself a "sneaky silent stalker" and then carry one of these around. But don't worry, her bark is worse than her bite...Err...Unless she bites. This gun is the 'Dirty Harry's .44 revolver' of paint guns! First time I shot it, I was surprised to find that it actually recoiled and...dare I say it...BOUNCED within my hands. This gun has spunk, I can tell you that.

Recommended upgrades-I haven't gotten one yet, but a VA might be nice, lots of ten round tubes, maybe a holster if it suits ya, and I like to keep some Hoppes 9 and a shot gun cleaning rod around for cleaning out the feeding tube, gas chamber, and barrel.

Thanks to Cops911.com for the holster, it's -amazingly- comfortable and keeps the gun safe on and off the field.

10/10, best value for a gun I ever got.
Paid Price-$86

peoples' rating:

pumps

brass eagle: sabre twin turbo, sabre tubo

sabre turbo: MSRP-$30, weight-N/A, H/L=N/A
description and rating:
even though it might seem I'm biased when it comes to brass eagle, I'm not they just plain suck after selling themselves to K2.before they were making auto cockers and THE RAINMAKER which is still a very good high-end gun.
now after getting of the history, lets start with the review. the marker was so unreliable it killed a kid at his birthday. even though I't has been recalled almost one year ago in massive amounts wal-mart still thinks it's a good idea to still have it on the shelf.

woodsball: do your self a favor and DO NOT BUY THIS GUN!!! IT HAS BEEN RECALLED DUE TO PROBLEMS IN THE DESIGN!!! 0/10
speedball: do your self a favor and DO NOT BUY THIS GUN!!! IT HAS BEEN RECALLED DUE TO PROBLEMS IN THE DESIGN!!! 0/10

Sabre twin Turbo this was contributed by somebody else
Looks: Well, To Me, I think gun looks kinda cool, Cheep, Like a little kids toy, but Funny. The hopper "Built Into" the gun, Which makes it look even more Funny.

Accuracy: This gun, Suprisingly, Is Decently Accurate. More Accurate then a Stock Tippmann Barrel, Almost as accurate as a Cheep Smartparts Barrel(Linear,Progressive,Etc.) BUT, This gun is extremely Loud. It could probaly be fixed by Drilling holes into the "Barrel"

Air: The gun uses Two 12 Gram Co2 Cartreges, Which are Inserted into the back. On the Older "Blade Turbos" The back part was Faulty and would shoot off, Which could be dangerous, But they fixed it and made the cap on this one more secure. The Co2 Lasts Long, Longer then i would expect with a gun like this.

Pros:
Price, $20 Cant go Wrong.
Looks Funny
Nice cheep little gun
to play around with.
Sorta Accurate
Cons:
Loud
Cheep Plastic.
The only parts that you can take off are: Hopper and Back Part.

Overall, I'd give this gun a 4/10
If you wanna get a friend or a family member into paintball, and you dont wanna spend alot of money, you could get them one of these, or you could just buy it too shoot around in your backyard... But i woiuld never use this gun in a "Serious" Game of Paintball.

peoples rating:

Componets Concepts INC.: phantom

Phantom: MSRP-200, weight-N/A, H/L=N/A
description and rating:
known as one of the best pump markers around the CCI. Phantom is a very solid marker.
it is quiet, very light weight, and durable it is very good at stock class speedball.
it has a good smooth stroke. for the price you just can't beat this gun!

woodsball: this gun makes for a very good "sniper" marker; it's durable so it it will stand up to a beating. 8.5/10
speedball: this would make for a good stock class speedball gun, NOT tourneyball because of the slow speed and being that one shot sometimes doesn't get a person out. 8/10-4/10

peoples ratings:

Chipley's Custom Machine: SS25

SS25: MSRP-475, weight-N/A, H/L=N/A
description and rating:
the SS25 is a very very good pump, with an EXTREMELY smooth stroke, A short trigger pull making this as fast as mechs in some respects, it even comes with a carbon fiber barrel so it really light and quiet.
I consider this the ultimate pump marker.
woodsball: it's quiet and consistent, and light making this pump a very good woodsball gun
Speedball: though it's is a pump it is still pretty quick it's as quick as some mache if you practice. 7/10

peoples reviews:

low-end mech:

tippmann: 98c, A-5, procarbine, prolite, triumph.

98c: MSRP- $150, weight- 3lbs+, Length-N/A height-N/A
Description and rating:
the 98c is a great starter intermediate and even an advanced player gun, with durability reliability and a great selection of aftermarket parts it can be used as a woodsball gun and even a speedball gun(with the right setup. the 98c can be used with co2 and hpa(though HPA is recommended for consistency),there are also a lot of different kinds of 98s from the oldest M98 to the new custom pro there is different variations in the hand grip(some can except the e-bolt, now most can't) so you decide which is right for you.

woodsball:pretty much perfect for this style of play, though it is sort of loud, and there are better mechs out there. 8/10
Speedball: not the wisest thing to use, though look at tippmann effect, but it is still slow unless you use a center feed kit with a E-Grip and it's still pretty long. there are better things to use. 6/10

prople's rating:
ChuckAndrew08: 9.1

A-5: MSRP-$229, weight- 3.5lbs, L/H-8x11.
description and rating:
the same durability ,reliability, and pretty much the same amount of upgradeablity as the 98. all that the 98 is with a little more,"THE CYCLONE FEED", the cyclone feeds up to 17bps without upgrades. the cyclone uses EXCESS air from the tank to power itself so when you trip the sear it goes off too. the other thing that is different is the A-5 internals, though not much different, it's not recommended that you shove 98 internals in there.

woodsball: it's a great woodsball gun except with a higher bps it's pretty much the same as it's older brother a loudie it's also a gas hog that can be remedied by the LP kit but that comes with a hefty price, $100 8.5/10
speedball: though I have only been shot in the hopper/cyclone area very few times. people complain about somehow the hopper is a paint magnet, it's not really true. though it's annoying to have a partial view blocked by it, after we get through this it's the same as it's little brother, slow as a mech, heavier than most guns, an long. 5.5/10

prople's rating:
sniperhunter19: 9.0

contributed by Jackson
Pro/Carbine: MSRP: $150 but is longer in production, Weight: 2.5lbs
Description and Rating:
The Pro/Carbine is an older gun and Tippmann no longer carries it but you can still find a few online stores selling it and you can still get parts. You can also find them for sale used in the B/S/T section on this site. It doesn't have many upgrades either. Basically you can get an RVA, barrel, and vertical adapter to attach expansion chambers or regulators and that's it. It runs welll on both CO2 and HPA. The advantage it has over the 98 Custom and A-5 is it is made of solid milleld aluminum which makes the gun stronger, lighter, and the internals are cut to closer tolerances. The closer tolerances make the gun more consistant than the 98 and A-5 and quieter because less gas escapes around the seals. Overall it's a better stock gun than the 98 and A-5 but it's lack of upgrades and age bring it down. It also has a notoriously heavy trigger pull.

Woodsball: Very good performer here. It's nearly indestructable. The rifle feel and design make it good for snipers. However the heavy trigger limits your fire substantially. 8/10

Speedball: Forget it. The gun is too long and the trigger is too heavy to compete with any electro. though it is lighter than the 98 which helps. 2/10

Pro/Carbine:

Price - discontinued; you may be able to buy used around 50-130 bucks, depending on condition, amount of modifications, etc.
Weight - approximately 4 lbs.
Size - approximately 24" in length with 14" barrel, and 9 inches in height.

Once you pick up a Pro/carbine, you know you have laid your hands on Tippmann's last higher end mechanicals. They are machined out of one piece of aluminum and anodized black, instead of being made out of pot metal and painted with enamel that is later baked on. What does that mean? Well, you are getting a stronger product. Pot metal is a technically weaker material than solid aluminum. Having the shell machined instead of cast means that you will have lower tolerances internally, giving you a more consistent shot. The anodization process will not be undone by left on paint from three weeks ago, unlike baked on enamel; this marker does not have a cheap feel to it at all. The body, though, is much longer than almost any paintball marker out there, giving it a "rifle feel" to it. Turns out, you'll either love it or hate it. While being technically superior to both the 98 and A-5, it is severely limited to modifications like the E-grip, response triggers, almost all stocks, fake magazines, body shrouds, different types of performance modifications, etc. The trigger also has a heavy pull for a paintball marker, which can be fixed with springs at your local hardware store. You may want to buy an aftermarket barrel, since Tippmann barrels are notoriously... bad. The marker will accept any A-5 threaded barrels, but the down side is that you may have to trim the fore-grip barrel bore if the barrel is over 7/8" thick. Consistency with this marker is amazing on CO2, since it was actually made to run on it; people have reported +-1 on a chronograph using CO2 (note: most of these reports were made with pro/carbines equipped with Palmers regulators). effiency is suprisingly good compared to A-5's and 98's with a 1000 shot count with a 12oz CO2 tank. All-in-all, these markers are a good investment, the positives far outweigh the minor negatives. Check one out and I'm pretty sure you will like the what you see.

Woodsball - This marker lives up to the Tippmann name of reliability and ruggedness, while maintaining a certain "high-end" feel. You will not be worried to submerge this in mud and use it right afterwards. 9/10
speedball - The length, ROF and heaviness would just make it too hard to play in competition type speedball. 2/10
peoples' rating

contributed by, Frontier Bill
Tippmann ProLite
description and rating:
I received this marker in a state of such deploreable disrepair that even I was shocked. The springs had rust, the valve was stuck shut… You can imagine what the insides of an ex-rental will look like after 8 years of storage!
After the long laborious process of cleaning this beast, I hooked up some air. It shot. And boy did it shoot! It has a distinct “CRAK!” that is really similar to a 98c but more crisp.
At first, I had reservations about the ASA position being that it was coming out of the back of the grip. After plinking around with this marker, I have come to LOVE that placement! It just feels natural and is great when you hook up a 12oz tank with butt plate on it. Shoulders like your next of kin!
The fore-grip is something that I particularly love. You can press a lever and slide the fore-grip and hopper adapter forward, exposing the breach. This has to be one of THE slickest functions on the marker! You can EASILY run a pull-type squeegee through this with no problem at all. The integrated sling mounts on the fore-grip and the grip-frame are an awesome feature too!
The marker is made of milled aluminum, unlike its inferior successor, the m98 and 98c. It is a trick to get the innards out and get the inside cleaned, but it pays to have a QUALITY chunk of aluminum that your internals reside in.
Another thing to love… it runs great on liquid CO2 and it uses all A-5 threaded barrels as long as they fit inside the for-grip.
In short, if you can get your hands on one of these, or for that matter, any of the Pro or Carbine series, do it. They are tanks and feel great!
Quality -------- 9
Features ------ 8
Ergonomics - 9
Overall --------- 8.5

peoples' rating:

low-end electro

32degrees: Icon-E

Icon-E: MSRP-$150, weight-2.75 to 3, H/L -N/A
decrcription and rating:
with a low price and moderate speed it is a good beginners gun, the Icon-e can go no more than 13 bps on full auto and probably no more than 8 because of a heavy trigger pull,(this can be remedied by snipping some springs) the gun is not really built up to standard of tourneyball or muddy water woods ball because the bord will fry unless you do some home made mods to it. though it is not the most reliable marker its is good for the rec player who goes out on a dry sunny day

woodsball: definately not good for hardcore woodsball because of the reliability of the electronics but will live playing casually. 5/10
speedball: not the best for tourneyball, but good for the casual rec play because of speed and heaviness factor. 7/10

prople's rating:

Tippmann: custom pro e

Weight 3lbs

Recently added a year ago the custom pro e was one of tippmanns faster guns. It was the succesorr to the ebolt which was very costly and this gun would be very cheap. The gun its self is a standard 98c but with uped barrel(its ok),double trigger,and drop. It is electric though so it can shoot at faster speeds but i found the trigger pull not the gratest. Maybe it was how he set it up but it wasnt my choice. The gun its self is right feed which is a plus so you can mount a sight but is a minus because it stick out when playing speedball. The gun its self does have a variety of ups including lpk,grips,some triggers,stocks,internals(almost a useless up),barrels,feeds,and regs and x chambers. In my opinion its not worth it to up the gun that will always be blowback. the price for one with act is 220 but for that price there are nicer guns like the ion out there which will be more consistent and eyes are much smoother operating then an anti chop bolt. If you can only use co2 then this is one of your best bets. THe gun being blow back will have some kick which will be noticable but not hinder shooting.

woodsball: Its fast and a proven desighn and can be bought in camo but with other cheaperbetter guns out there it dosnt score the highest with value. 7.5/10,

speedball:the gun is fast and wont break down on you but with the fact that the ion being a better gun than it and the fact that eyes are better then bolts means it scores lower in this catagory.
6/10

peoples rating:

Kingman: Imagine

Imagine: MSRP-$110, weight-2.75 to 3, H/l=N/A
Description and rating:
ah the ever popular spyder line from kingman. It's just as slow as the icon-e at a better price and it 's just about as heavy. butit is a little more reliable and there a lot of uprgrades for the bolts, and trigger frames, barrels this gun is a lot better than the Icon-e in all subjects.

woodsball: this gun is a good starter gun for woodsball
it has some reliabilty so it will take some abuse(don't push your luck with it) and moderate speed (up to thirteen). 7.5/10
speedball: just as slow as the Icon-e but can be upgaded to a semi-decent tourney gun. 7.5/10

prople's rating:

more to come on this section

mid-range electro

smart parts: ION

Ion: MSRP-$195, Weight 2.2, H/L=N/A
description and rating:
the ever so popular ion priced so low anybody would want to buy it(well almost anbody). the ion is not a high-end marker because of the performance it's just not as good as other high-end electros. the ion performce so so out of the box. even though it says the board can reach fifty, it will not without a new trigger, the barrellis not so good either instead of giving you a freak barrel they give you some unknown 13" barrel. after you buy $150 of upgrades and neccesity items it will perform up to standards of tournyball. also people complain of it being plastic, the shell is a highly durable shell so don;t worry about damage.

Woodsball: there is upgarades from smartparts and specialops paintball to make your marker mil-sim the ION is very durable so it will stand up to rigorous play and it is fairly quiet. 8.5/10
speedball: though it does not perform up to tourneyball standards out of the box, once upgraded it will perform pretty good. 8/10

prople's rating:

ICD: promaster

Promaster: MSRP-$300, wieght-2.2 to 2.5, H/l=?N/A
description and rating:
well look who it is, smart part's friend.
anyways the promaster is made out of aircraft-grade aluminum which is a very nice feature for a mid-end marker.it is also pretty fast(idon't know how fast but it's been tested up to 40cps)it's a very nice gun that performs alot like a high-end gun for half the cost.

woodsball: I recommend it just as much as the ion. 8.5/10
speedball: recommend this more than the ion because of so many reasons, it just out classes it. 8.5/10

prople's rating:

Odyssey: RPM

RPM: MSRP-$210, wieght-N/A, H/L= N/A
description and rating: another marker thats competes with the ION, priced around 200 bucks and is capped at 19 bps(2 bps higher than the ion). one thing that annoys me a lot about this marker is that it doesn't have an in line reg to hold on to while playing, though it does have a bottom reg it's still would be nic if it had an inline instead. another thing is that this gun is loud so don't to be after getting through that bad part, there is another good thing that the
ION can't do, it can use Co2 and air (though air is recommended for better performance and shooting). so if you want a nice gun to spend 200 bucks on, but don't want to spend it on an air tank this gun is for you.

woodsball: this would be nice for pretty much any type of person that plays woodsball, except for the "sniper " it's kinda loud, so if you like quiet guns, this isn't for you. 8.5/10
speedball:this paintball gun would make a good tourneyball marker, if it had an inline regulator. if i could change any thing on the gun, it would be putting an inline reg to hold on to while playing. 8/10

prople's rating:

WGP: trilogy

contributed by GWAC
trilogy: weight -3 price 250
Description and rating.
The trilogy series cockers are desighned to give the budget minded player a taiste of what owning a cocker is like. They are basic and use the same desighn and way of firing as regular cockers but have a built in 3 way. THis means there is no more timing which was a turn off for alot of players but at the same time the trigger isnt adjustable with out an up. It can exept all cocker ups which takes a good amount of fun out of it, it can take rams,bolts,back blocks and pump arms from cockers but everything else is special. The sport is the cheapest one and it is the worst one as well. Do not buy the sport since the comp and pro are much better. the comp and pro have regulators and ported barrel which is a big improvement over the sport but the pro comes with a mini barrel kit and a full trigger frame. Short stroking is a weekness of these guns.

woodsball. Cockers are pretty quite guns and the sport and comp arnt neon so they dont need camo but the pro is a pinkish silver which realy stands out. They are quite which is there major plus and there easy to clean and can take co2. sport 5/10 comp 7/10 pro 6/10 because of color.

speedball. The trilogys with out sf lack the speed you will want for speedball and the fact that the sport and comp lack double triggers will be a problem. sport 5/10 co,p 7/10 pro 8/

prople's rating: 7/10

Planet Eclipsee-bladed auto-cockcers

Eblade autocockers: weight 2lbs-3lbs years 02-06 ,msrp 300-900

contributed by Gwac
One of the original kings of paintball was the autococker. It was adjustable and it was a tinkerers dream on earth. The desighn its self is just like an intimidator but instead the pnumatics are in front and the hammer is controled by a sear. There are 3 eblade cockers that are still in production the karni,black magic,and super stock. Most eblade cockers are used and are very cheep becuase of resale. An autococker is the most upgradable gun you will ever find and every part is interchangable for something else(atleast 3 parts for it). The eblade frame isnt the largest and wearing gloves with it isnt the best idea since they can get jamed in the frame. It has an lcd interface but its smaller then other guns so alot of the info is compact. THe gun uses bounce beem eyes which have trouble with dark paint. Eblade cockers have a good amount of variety so buying one used means you will have an uped gun already. The autococker is efficient but it does have kick since it has a very lager bolt and hammer. Actualy it has a bolt,pull pin,back bloc,pump arm,hammer,and cocking rod all coming back at the same time so it will have more kick then other guns like timmys and ions. The gun isnt hard to maintain but the e1 eats batterys very fast and if you dont lube it on a good basis it will look like it is dead. The gun is capable of very fast speeds like all autockcers though.

woodsball-autocockers have alot of parts and its hard to find one used like im saying hear with all black peices. THe fact that it has some shine and fact that it had some kick will not be the best thing but its efficiency will alow yout to play a long time and the fact that there so cheap is a good plus.
7/10

speedball-nobody makes cockers exept wgp anymore and the design is kindof old. It is larger then most two tube guns and the constantly moving back block at high speeds can wip people easily. Its fast and can be consistent. the allstars used them to get in second place in 02. Its a nice gun for the used prices but its not amazing.
8/10

evil: omenII
omemII: MSRP-$300, weight-2.75, H/L=N/A
description and rating:
the revamped omen is of course better than before. it's faster, it has a great regulator field stips easily, and it has a great manual with colored pictures. the frame it's self is clean being made from aluminum. comes in two new colors, which is not very impressive, but it works because black red and blue are pretty much the worlds favorite color , though it's not fair to some people. the performance will make up for the color selection, with a board that is faster than the ion stock board, the on/off switch is alot better than the ion membrane. the omen comes with a lifetime warranty which is very nice in certain occasions. also since the omen is simple in design, it's hard to lose parts

woodsball: since it's simple in design and durable it's a good choice for this kind of play. 9/10
speedball: being that it's on the heavy side it stil works and it makes up for speed. 8.5/10

prople's rating:

mid-range mechs

WGP: trilogy

contributed by GWAC
trilogy: MSRP-$ 100-200 weight-3lbs, H/L=N/A
Description and rating.
The trilogy series cockers are desighned to give the budget minded player a taiste of what owning a cocker is like. They are basic and use the same desighn and way of firing as regular cockers but have a built in 3 way. THis means there is no more timing which was a turn off for alot of players but at the same time the trigger isnt adjustable with out an up. It can exept all cocker ups which takes a good amount of fun out of it, it can take rams,bolts,back blocks and pump arms from cockers but everything else is special. The sport is the cheapest one and it is the worst one as well. Do not buy the sport since the comp and pro are much better. the comp and pro have regulators and ported barrel which is a big improvement over the sport but the pro comes with a mini barrel kit and a full trigger frame. Short stroking is a weekness of these guns.

woodsball. Cockers are pretty quite guns and the sport and comp arnt neon so they dont need camo but the pro is a pinkish silver which realy stands out. They are quite which is there major plus and there easy to clean and can take co2. sport 5/10 comp 7/10 pro 6/10 because of color.

speedball. The trilogys with out sf lack the speed you will want for speedball and the fact that the sport and comp lack double triggers will be a problem. sport 5/10 co,p 7/10 pro 8/10

prople's rating:

contributed by Gwac
weight 2.8-3lbs. maker wgp.

The mech autococker was made in the early 90s and basicaly was a pump gun with a self cocking mechanism. The desighn is a tinkerers dream and if you buy some of the older ones you will see why wgp was considered very high in quality. The gun its self can reach speeds i found of about 7bps and at that speed it might chop because of short stroking(one of its weeknesses). The gun when firsed is completly sealed up and feels very smooth and quite. Like the e cocker it is fully upgradable. All wgp regs exept the ones found on the trilogys are the same internaly so you will get the same consistency in terms of reg from an 02 to an 05. The gun dosnt have any kick at slow speeds and can be found very cheap used. The guns are very sturdy and feel of good quality and now with the cocker resale drought you can pick one up for super cheap. Cleaning a cocker is very easy since all you do is pull the pull pin out and slide out the bolt. Do not buy mechanical autocockers from phsyco balsistics since of its very low quality. Just dont mess up the gun and it will work fine for you.

woodsball- just like the e cocker it has alot of external shiny peices which can be seens as an easy target but with it ability to be very quite and upgradable it wiill be over looked. THe gun dosnt need batterys and is pretty efficient. It wont give you the fire power of an ion but it still can do an adiquite amount.
7/10

speedball- the gun isnt very fast and the fact that you can short stroke it isnt a plus when your thinking about the game ahead of you not the gun. It can be made to be fast but it is kindof heavy and large but is pretty acurate.
7/10

peoples rating:

high-end electros

smart parts: nerve, shocker, impulse

shocker: MSRP-$600, weight-2.1to2.3, H/L=N/A
descritpion and rating: made in '03 the shocker is still one of the best guns to buy under $600. it lightweight fast and quiet, it a very good speedball gun

prople's rating:

contributed by Blackraven64
nerve: MSRP-450-475, weight-2.2, H/L=8/10.5
The nerve is a superb package for 475.It's light,efficient and the board has a nice amount of modes.IMO the reg and trigger could be a little better.But if you are considering this marker keep in mind that it is made to not need any upgrades.So if you are buying a gun to upgrade look elsewhere.For the people who want a great marker from the beggining this gun is perfect.All you need to do is put in the correct settings and you're ready to go.Comes with great stock parts and I can get about 760 rounds off of 3k psi from a 45/45.Stock the trigger is pretty bad.I would reccomend a new trigger.Overall the nerve is a great package for people who don't want to upgrade the nerve. If you want one get it quick.

woodsball:
speedball:

impulse: MSRP-$400 weight-2.65to2.85, H/L=N/a
the impulse is an open-bolt pnuematic marker that is priced at 400 dollars. it is fairly heavy and is very tall. it's a very good marker overall but it's just too tall and heavy for tournyball use though people still use it because of speed and price.for woodsball it's just fine and I've seen many people use it for speed, but it's just nor the quietest marker around, and again it's really tall for a marker.

woodsball:it's an all around good marker for woodsball but it's tall so that can be a problem for some people but it's still good dependable gun for the price. 8/10
speedball: it's tall and heavy, not the best for a speedball gun but, it will work out fine for most people. 7.5/10

prople's rating:

DYE Precision: DM6, LCD matrix

DM6- MSRP-$1100, weight 2.1-2.2, H/L=N/A
description and rating:
the DM6 is one of the best guns on the market, it's small, light, quiet, very consistant, and very fast. this is the best woodsball marker because it's so quiet and consistant. combined with paint to bore match it can be one of the most accurate marker around. it is one the best speedball guns around too, matching up with the ego and possibly the cyborg for being one of the fastest around (fastest is the cyborg).

woodsball: like I said, the DM6 is one of the best markers for woodsball around. 9.5/10
speedball: the gun is very good but I have to be critical about the rating now. 9/10

prople's rating:

contributed by Gwac
LCD matrix- weight 2.5lbs to 3.6lbs.(depending on model). maker dye precision year 2003 cost used:300 dollars with vision.

The dye lcd matrix is an exact duplicate of the gen e trix. I is pretty blocky and in terms of looks unless you buy a private label one it will look kind of ugly. The gun its self is spool valve and gets around 1000-2000 shots off a 68/4500 tank depending on bolt kit. Just like all dye matrixes the trigger pull is very light and it lacks external but has internaly adjustment. Being not made anymore it will have a variety of ups that are on it including regs and boards. The general one has an easy to use lcd interface which tells you all the info you need to know. Cleaning is pretty easy and i find it as a reliable plat form.

woodsball: its quite and has very little kick which is good for shooting so you can get ball on ball on small spots. If you buy a dark colored one it will blend in easy and it rarly chops because of low presure.8/10

speedball: Its an older gun so of course it wont be like the new super guns. IT will shoot just as fast as any dm besides the 6 because they all use the same noid. The gun is heavier then alot of the super guns and ion but is made of great material and is very reliable. Dye is an exelent company as well.8/10

woodsball: like I said, the DM6 is one of the best markers for woodsball around. 9.5/10
speedball: the gun is very good but I have to be critical about the rating now. 9/10

Planet Eclipse: 06ego E-tek

06ego: MSRP-$1100, weight 2.0, H/l=N/A
description and rating:
the ego if is one of the lightest markers around, it's durable and easily maintained, and fast. this is why the ego it's so popular. when I first held this marker, I was very impressed it's just so light, the other reason why it's so popular isbecause it's very simple to maintain and is a simple design and is very hard to lose a part.the only down side is the loudness it's not that loud but it's loud compared to some other markers.
woodsball:it would make for a geat woodsball gun because of durabilty and reliabilty: 9/10
speedball: this is one of best speedball markers out there for speed, weight, and profile. 9.5/10

prople's rating:

E-Tek Ego MSRP-$750, weight 2.47, H/L= 7 by 4
description and rating:
This Ego is the same as it's bigger brother; the EGO '05. Planet Eclipse built this marker for the player with the lower budget. This marker is: light, accurate, durable, and reliable; with a nice design that's almost the same as the EGO. Infact, almost everything is the same. Just some downgrades like: no QEV, shorter bolt, new barrel, four viewing LEDs instead of LCDs, ETC... Pretty much everything that you can live without (I.E. a simplified EGO)
Woodsball: same as the origional EGO. It would be a great marker for woodsball because of it's durablility and reliability. 9/10
Speedball: Ther E-Tek pretty much the same as the EGO. just a few features lost because of the lower price. in my opinion, this marker will perform just as good as the EGO 9/10

peoples' rating:

MacDev: cyborg

cyborg: MSRP-975, weight 2.1-2.3 H/L=N/A
description and rating:
the cyborg is the best gun out in the market right now.with what it can do you can't beat the low price tag of $975. this gun is super efficent, you can get a case of off a 68/4500 tank. this marker is also super fast, stock you can hit 34bps.the milling also is improve from last year making it lighter. the cyborg is very reliable and very easy to maintain, every 20,000 shot all you do is oil the bolt.
woodsball: it's in the same class as the DM6 for woodsball. 9.5/10
speedball: this is the ultimater speed ball gun: 10/10

Bob Long Alias
Bob long alias intimidator.
The alias intimidator was a gen3 timmy made by bob long whitch had alot of versions in 2005. The gun uses an lcd interface and is poppet valve. It can easily achive fast rates of speed and is pretty eficient. On the chrono its pretty good and has a good variety of upgrades for it. The stock feedneck is locking but isnt the best and the stock bolt is very nice. YOu do need an asa for this gun. It is very easy to clean since you just pull a pin and twist a nob and the guns internals are out. The clamshell desighn is very comfortable and is easy to work with.
speedball: A very fast,easy to work on gun that canb e bought use for 400-500 is a great deal 9/10
Woodsball-the gun is louder the spoolvalve guns and has a little more kick then spoolvalve guns but it works very nicely in the cold and with a good barrel is quite acurate 8/10

prople's rating:

Alien: remains

remains: MSRP-750; wieght-less than two pounds
descrition and rating:
this marker is very similar to (if not the same thing) to the intercepter, the only differnce is a couple of things. the first thing is it has been milled A LOT, making this marker light, real light less than two pounds and thats with every thing on it. another thing is the remains is a little more air efficient. the remains also has an intergrated lpr system, so need for a front block. since this marker is from alien, it has an independant ram and a sweep trajectory for more consistent shots.

woodsball: it's very accurate and quiet and still has durability and reliability so it gets 9/10

speedball: very good for speedball, it's fast, and really light but it's kinda tall so it gets 9/10

people's rating:

Angel A4

Contributed by Gwac
angel a4 fly
setup:a4fly,check it unimount,hyper 2 inline regulator.
Intro and description-The a4fly uses wdp's eyeq system, a break beam eye system(yes i know redundancy), that eclipses its former cops/cops2/and sensi system. The gun was its flag ship marker, complete with new styled bolt, shorter hammer,new detents,and a very nice lcd screan. Just like all angels before the 05 speed, this uses a rechargable battery, and just like all angels it uses shims to adjusts its lpr. A new feature added to the table was the veneir wheel adjustments.
Initial feild use- The gun has a like or not 90 degree frame(the theory behind it is that it would be more comfortable. Hold your hand out straight like you were going to shoot a gun, you notice your hand is almost at a 90 degree angle.) and uses a special switch to trigger firing. The gun can easily shoot pretty fast but with its stock lpr settings you will notice some kick(after taking out about 4 shims from the stock setting kick vastly reduced). The guns efficiency was pretty good before its initial breaking with about 1400 shots off a 68/45 tank. The gun ran into no problems at the feild and to lube it the manufacturer recomends you use love juice through the asa,lpr,and valve every 8000 shots and grease every 20. The stock twist lock feedneck is good for you dont nead tool to tighten it but if your hands are sweaty or covered in paint loosening it can be a problem.
coments on features- One thing that seperates angels for the vast majority of guns is its roto breach. By pull on the back the bolt can easily come out of the inside of the gun. This comes in hand because if you are shot in the gun around the bolt or have dirt come in contact, it wont get on the inside. The board is pretty good and has some modes.
The downside of the gun is the fact that because wdp moved on from the original threads that the older ones(what this takes will be harder to fine).
9/10

peoples' rating:

the E-mag is inbetween the high electros and high-end mechs, for obvious reasons.

contributed by SPEDcial forces

The E-Mag: MSRP-$900

The E-Mag is a beastly gun, plain and simple. When it works it works very well, but it requires you to know a little about the trigger system, which can have some simple problems that are easy to fix if you know what they are. You can field strip it without any tools, and is very user serviceable once you know your stuff. Until you learn these quirks you might have a bit of trouble, but once you get it figured out the gun is deadly. It's accuracy and consistency are brilliant, plus it's nicely quiet, but the RoF leaves much to be desired, simply because the sock software on the board is capped at only 13, or even 9 BPS defending on what version you have. There are ways to remedy this, most notably X-mod software, which will let you cap the ROF at whatever you want, and the gun probably will be able to deliver as it can do a very high number of cycles per second, as well as access the usual variety of different ramping modes that have become popular. Although the gun dose not have eyes, it has a level 10, which will prevent almost all chops when properly tuned, and will not stop functioning due to being covered in paint or some other oddity. Eyes are installable as well, though wit will require some holes to be cut, but the board will take them, so if you feel inclined to get into heavy upgrading it is possible to add eyes, which when combined with the level 10 would probably be the most chop free setup possible. The weight is an issue, and even though I have a warp feed, the gun itself is heavy due to the huge 15 volt battery in front, which makes it slightly worse for speedball, but it is built like a rock, which makes it great for rougher players, regardless of where they play. Also you can switch it from electronic to mechanical mode with the flip of a switch should you have any electric malfunction, effectively making this gun MUCH more reliable.

Speedball: 7/10, 8.5/10 when upgraded with X-mod due to the speed increase
Woodsball: 9.5/10

people's rating:

high-end mech

G-Force Technologies: 68super

68super: MSRP-699-799, weight-N/A, H/L=N/A
description and rating:
the new 68super is operated pneumatically, no batteries, nothing. it was CAD-CAM designed and made of the best matierials. it's relaible and fast, up to 22bps with it's super-light trigger pull and a trigger pull of less than one milimeter. Now you are wondering ,how can it go that fast without breaking any paint? they run the bolt at 20 P.S.I. so there are going to be no breaks. also it has a dual LPR concept exclusively to thei Gemini System used as an aftermarket upgrade for the autcocker.

woodsball: it will be great as a woods ball gun with efficency, consistency, and reliability combined with speed, this is the ultimate woodsball marker 10/10
speedball: It's good for all semi tourneys, but not for the ramping tourneys like PSP and NXL. 7/10

Air Gun Designs: TAC one, Automags

[size=2]Tac One:
MSRP-400, weight-2.5, H/L=N/A
description and rating:
made pretty much for the woodsballer, it has three picantinny rails made to fit opticals and other accessories. it also has one rail on the bottom for a tac light or laser. though lasers are are widely phohibited at fields, so check with your field before getting one. other things it comes with is a level-10 bolt and a J&J barrel. being a mag it is very quiet, but is pretty light for a mag(2.5 LBS), it also has a very light trigger so it also shoots pretty fast too. also with AGD's reputation of having markers that are durable and reliable. this marker is no exception. but don't expect to run this thing on C02, this thing will only run on HPA, so save up you money for a HPA bottle. also save your money for a bottom line to because the tac one does not come with one.

woodsball: this is a very good marker for woodsball. with the tac-rails and more reliability than a tippmann. it is another ulitimate woodsball marker. 10/10
speedball: it is pretty light and is pretty fast for a mech. people will be suprised at the speed of this gun. 8.5/10

peoples rating:

Automag Classic 68 and Minimag

Automag went though a lot of trial and error to come up with the 68/Minimag. They are very sophisticated markers that have an integrated regulator/valve. This means decent consistency. Its single tube design makes for a low profile. Thay are a little on the heavy side as their bodies and valves are made of stainless steel. Field stripping is extremely easy. Just take out the rear thumbscrew and the whole valve and bolt assembly come out. They came in power feel left or right
The Minimag body is slightly longer than the Classic.
Features:
- Single tube designe with an inline regulator/valve
- Upgradeable. Can use any Automag upgrade (except for RT)
- Low profile/compact
- Twist-lock barrel system

Woodsball - 9/10
Speedball - 8/10 (without upgrades)

This post has been edited by SKC: 25 September 2009 - 03:52 PM

I proudly endorse:
Bob Long Markers - Empire Loaders and Apparel- Hybrid Apparel - Ninja Air Systems - VForce Masks

U.S. Navy AIRR

#2 User is offline   The Angry Platypus 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2007 - 08:52 PM

Nice very Nice, Easy to Read, Colorcoded. Overalll very nice 11/10, because you didnt just put "Brass Eagles Suck" under the brass eagle section. found a mess up here

This post has been edited by Tenascious Prophet: 27 April 2007 - 01:47 PM

Thalassa kai pur kai gune, kaka tria.
To gar hedu, ean polu, ou ti ge hedu.

#3 User is offline   JKLNHYD 

• OG Newb...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2007 - 09:11 PM

This has got to be the largest project ever attempted here.

I wouldn't mind seeing this at the top of the page.

Maybe it would be a little easier to navigate if a mod could help out and make the 7 sections broken up into the first 7 posts.
My senior member list, Pm me if you think you should be on it. PUZUMA Tyler MurderDeathKill Animal Mother BlackOpsghost Evil Finger Uwannago Weapso Tyger Dr. Wiggy The Stuntman Cops911 Riddick Twistedpsyche Custom Cowboy CamoDeafie Redleg64 ClumsyNinja DigitalPirate Slinkyaroo The Dirty Samurai Neo Enhander AirHOg shadow 772 LONGBOW deltapaintball Styro shadowlord Gunslinger7 Enders War Prodigy evillepaintball Deus Wolf Rifleman ghost93 luke-inator
My New Homie List. PM me
agentM192 nos4atu florentine PhantomAssassin thebostinian T-Freak Ka1iBuR StealingYerMail Not You
My Profile Friend's List, who wants on?
"Calm you down? Done. Enjoy your vacation."- PuzumaClick the link

#4 User is offline   The Angry Platypus 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2007 - 09:14 PM

View PostJKLNHYD, on Apr 26 2007, 12:11 AM, said:

This has got to be the largest project ever attempted here.

I wouldn't mind seeing this at the top of the page.

Maybe it would be a little easier to navigate if a mod could help out and make the 7 sections broken up into the first 7 posts.

what do you know? 1-I is reading it. although you forgot to close some tags up there i'll not poinft them out, because i have to go to bed
Thalassa kai pur kai gune, kaka tria.
To gar hedu, ean polu, ou ti ge hedu.

#5 User is offline   Matt 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2007 - 09:20 PM

description and rating:
known as one of the best pump markers around the CCI. Phantom is a very solid marker.
it is quiet, very light weight, and durable it is very good at stock class speedball.

woodsball: this gun makes for a very good "sniper" marker; it's durable so it it will stand up to a beating. 8.5/10
speedball: this would make for a good stock class speedball gun, NOT tourneyball because of the slow speed and being that one shot sometimes doesn't get a person out. 8/10-4/10

um, one shot always gets a person out....no matter how fast you shoot, it only takes one shot paintball to get you out, so i dont agree with that part. and this can be used in tournyball. any gun can be used in any style. i dont think you should be tell people what they should use or not use their gun in.

#6 User is offline   SKC 

• So Others May Live.
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2007 - 09:44 PM

View Postmatt, on Apr 25 2007, 11:20 PM, said:

description and rating:

um, one shot always gets a person out....no matter how fast you shoot, it only takes one shot paintball to get you out, so i dont agree with that part. and this can be used in tournyball. any gun can be used in any style. i dont think you should be tell people what they should use or not use their gun in.

well, the ball can miss or bounce! :wub:

This post has been edited by elite14: 25 April 2007 - 09:45 PM

I proudly endorse:
Bob Long Markers - Empire Loaders and Apparel- Hybrid Apparel - Ninja Air Systems - VForce Masks

U.S. Navy AIRR

#7 User is offline   Guy In Digi Camo 

• The Forum Authority On Alaska- pm me if you have any ?'s
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Guy In Digi Camo

Posted 25 April 2007 - 10:01 PM

now lets not get into an argument bout the phantom.

ilike the post great ill rate it

btw did u use the action pusrsuit games buyers guide for this, jsut curious
Going to be in Alaska check out my up to date post where you can get your questions answeredAlaska

#8 User is offline   SKC 

• So Others May Live.
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2007 - 10:10 PM

Nope, tested all these markers myself. Besides, I read facefull; never read APG. And I wasn't trying to get into an argument, just trying to have fun. :o

I'm bushed, I'll be back tomorrow evening.

This post has been edited by elite14: 25 April 2007 - 10:12 PM

I proudly endorse:

U.S. Navy AIRR

#9 User is offline   SKC 

• So Others May Live.
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 April 2007 - 08:43 PM

updated the list with the E-Tek EGO, Enjoy. ;)
I proudly endorse:

U.S. Navy AIRR

#10 User is offline   Frontier_Bill 

• Every day is a Saturday!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Frontier Bill

Posted 26 April 2007 - 08:51 PM

I will write up a few reviews over the next week. You'll receive some soon.

Team Rogue Cell #10 Founder and Alpha squad leader.

Danger: Reading online forums may cause irreparable damage to your faith in Humanity.

#11 User is offline   SKC 

• So Others May Live.
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2007 - 06:58 AM

View PostFrontier_Bill, on Apr 26 2007, 10:51 PM, said:

I will write up a few reviews over the next week. You'll receive some soon.

Awsome, thank you so much, frintier bill! :panzer:
I proudly endorse:

U.S. Navy AIRR

#12 User is offline   SKC 

• So Others May Live.
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2007 - 07:04 AM

View PostTenascious Prophet, on Apr 25 2007, 10:52 PM, said:

Nice very Nice, Easy to Read, Colorcoded. Overalll very nice 11/10, because you didnt just put "Brass Eagles Suck" under the brass eagle section. found a mess up here

"pumps

brass eagle: sabre twin turbo, sabre tubo

sabre turbo: MSRP-$30, weight-N/A, H/L=N/A
description and rating:
even though it might seem I'm biased when it comes to brass eagle, I'm not they just plain suck after selling themselves to K2.before they were making auto cockers and THE RAINMAKER which is still a very good high-end gun.
now after getting of the history, lets start with the review. the marker was so unreliable it killed a kid at his birthday. even though I't has been recalled almost one year ago in massive amounts wal-mart still thinks it's a good idea to still have it on the shelf.

woodsball: do your self a favor and DO NOT BUY THIS GUN!!! IT HAS BEEN RECALLED DUE TO PROBLEMS IN THE DESIGN!!! 0/10
speedball: do your self a favor and DO NOT BUY THIS GUN!!! IT HAS BEEN RECALLED DUE TO PROBLEMS IN THE DESIGN!!! 0/10

Sabre twin Turbo
Looks: Well, To Me, I think gun looks kinda cool, Cheep, Like a little kids toy, but Funny. The hopper in "Built Into" the gun, Which makes it look even more Funny."

Hmm, I thought that the markers were totally different. I think that the second review was written by somebody else too, so what do I need to change.
I proudly endorse:

U.S. Navy AIRR

#13 User is offline   Ka1iBuR 

• The swagger of an EMPEROR!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ka1iBuR

Posted 27 April 2007 - 07:37 AM

This thread is good I vote for a pinning.

*Asking mods to pin this thread*

By the way, My X7 should arrive soon. I'll send you a review.

#14 User is offline   SKC 

• So Others May Live.
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2007 - 04:12 PM

View PostKa1iBuR, on Apr 27 2007, 09:37 AM, said:

This thread is good I vote for a pinning.

*Asking mods to pin this thread*

By the way, My X7 should arrive soon. I'll send you a review.

Thank you, Ka1iBuR! :ghillie: When do you think you'll have the X7?

thank you, Tenacious Prophet for pointing out a mistake. Also thank you, Frontier Bill for writing that review for the Prolite! :D

This post has been edited by elite14: 27 April 2007 - 04:22 PM

I proudly endorse:

U.S. Navy AIRR

#15 User is offline   Gwac 

• Child proof caps have ruined my Happiness
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2007 - 11:09 AM

Il submit another review.
gwac

angel a4 fly
setup:a4fly,check it unimount,hyper 2 inline regulator.

Intro and description-The a4fly uses wdp's eyeq system, a break beam eye system(yes i know redundancy), that eclipses its former cops/cops2/and sensi system. The gun was its flag ship marker, complete with new styled bolt, shorter hammer,new detents,and a very nice lcd screan. Just like all angels before the 05 speed, this uses a rechargable battery, and just like all angels it uses shims to adjusts its lpr. A new feature added to the table was the veneir wheel adjustments.
Initial feild use- The gun has a like or not 90 degree frame(the theory behind it is that it would be more comfortable. Hold your hand out straight like you were going to shoot a gun, you notice your hand is almost at a 90 degree angle.) and uses a special switch to trigger firing. The gun can easily shoot pretty fast but with its stock lpr settings you will notice some kick(after taking out about 4 shims from the stock setting kick vastly reduced). The guns efficiency was pretty good before its initial breaking with about 1400 shots off a 68/45 tank. The gun ran into no problems at the feild and to lube it the manufacturer recomends you use love juice through the asa,lpr,and valve every 8000 shots and grease every 20. The stock twist lock feedneck is good for you dont nead tool to tighten it but if your hands are sweaty or covered in paint loosening it can be a problem.
coments on features- One thing that seperates angels for the vast majority of guns is its roto breach. By pull on the back the bolt can easily come out of the inside of the gun. This comes in hand because if you are shot in the gun around the bolt or have dirt come in contact, it wont get on the inside. The board is pretty good and has some modes.
The downside of the gun is the fact that because wdp moved on from the original threads that the older ones(what this takes will be harder to fine).
9/10
gwac

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users