Tactmark anyone have one? Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   medic67 

• MEDIC!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Medic67

Posted 19 August 2008 - 02:05 PM

View PostJ.W., on Aug 18 2008, 05:46 PM, said:

How can we get them in the U.S.? tactmarkusa.com is not up yet, as far as I know. Also, how much can we expect to pay for them. I know what they sell for in Canada, and I know that our money is worth more than theirs. So, will they cost less in U.S. dollars? Can we order them directly, or do we have to go through a dealer? Last, I'm confused, are the TM4 and Milsig's "K-Series" Markers the same thing?

To ease your confusion,

The TM4 was produced by the same company who produces the K-Series, MILSIG.
Here are my two that I have at the moment, I am very happy with these!

If you would like more information on these I would be glad to help, I do import direct
from MILSIG, also I get items from the Canadian distributor.

www.tacticalreplicas.com thats my web-store.

Elite
Posted Image

Commando
Posted Image

This post has been edited by medic67: 19 August 2008 - 02:06 PM

#17 User is offline   TParkour 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:tipshooter

Posted 21 August 2008 - 01:42 PM

View Postmedic67, on Aug 19 2008, 02:05 PM, said:

How can we get them in the U.S.? tactmarkusa.com is not up yet, as far as I know. Also, how much can we expect to pay for them. I know what they sell for in Canada, and I know that our money is worth more than theirs. So, will they cost less in U.S. dollars? Can we order them directly, or do we have to go through a dealer? Last, I'm confused, are the TM4 and Milsig's "K-Series" Markers the same thing?

To ease your confusion,

If you would like more information on these I would be glad to help, I do import direct

Elite
Posted Image

Commando
Posted Image

i was wondering if there is any different sizes of c02 stocks out there, the only one i see is a 90gram one, and i really want a 5oz container, not to be rude, and also is the barrel on the elite is that a milsig ris hand guard type d? and also does the 90 gram stock reusable, as in does the 90 gram tank or watever is that refillable, and if refillable dou have to take the cylinder out or can it be refilled in the stock. 90 gram = how many shots?

thankyou

This post has been edited by TParkour: 21 August 2008 - 02:29 PM

#18 User is offline   medic67 

• MEDIC!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Medic67

Posted 04 May 2009 - 06:05 AM

View PostTParkour, on Aug 21 2008, 01:42 PM, said:

View Postmedic67, on Aug 19 2008, 02:05 PM, said:

To ease your confusion,

Elite
Posted Image

Commando
Posted Image

i was wondering if there is any different sizes of c02 stocks out there, the only one i see is a 90gram one, and i really want a 5oz container, not to be rude, and also is the barrel on the elite is that a milsig ris hand guard type d? and also does the 90 gram stock reusable, as in does the 90 gram tank or watever is that refillable, and if refillable dou have to take the cylinder out or can it be refilled in the stock. 90 gram = how many shots?

thankyou

The 90 gram stock has been replaced with the 13cui stock. While a Co2 tank can be used with the stock setup it would need to be a anti-siphon tank.

#19 User is offline   headhunter2 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:headhunter2

Posted 14 May 2009 - 05:51 AM

The local proshop I use to work at in my home town sold the mil-sig line and if anyone was at Fulda-Gap 2008 you would have got to meet the owner of mil-Sig. I can't remember his name at the moment but he was a great guy and loves the sport of paintball.
Invisible text club member #15 Every time you wipe paint God makes a new PETA member Adminion #12 My Feedback
If you play your own game of paintball using Spec ops as guidelines and not as "law of position", put this in your sig.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users