Special Ops Paintball: Tippmann/Special Ops A-5 Stovepipe Hopper Offset - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tippmann/Special Ops A-5 Stovepipe Hopper Offset Review by KRA SHARPSHOOTER Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   KRA SHARPSHOOTER 

• [ Doglegs of War ] ~Silent But Deadly~
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:KRA SHARPSHOOTER

Posted 28 March 2008 - 08:07 PM

Posted Image
Tippmann and Special Ops have teamed up to create some of the best paintball gear ever manufactured, and the A-5 Stovepipe Hopper Offset is just one of these great products. The Hopper Offset promises to give you a clear line of sight down the top of your marker, and it delivers on that promise. By tilting the hopper just 30 degrees you can easily look down the iron sights of you're a-5. You can also mount optics, such as a red dot sight on your A-5 without having to take a hack-saw to the back of your A-5's hopper. I have paired this Hopper Offset with an NcSTAR red dot sight and Special Ops Dogleg stock. With these amazing upgrades my first shot accuracy has increased by 60 percent.

When installing the Hopper Offset you may have a little trouble the first few times because it is a very snug fit. Once you've put it on and taken it off a few times it will slide on relatively easy. I have found that by inserting the hopper into Offset first, you can use the extra length as leverage to twist the Offset into the cyclone.

I have taken a couple hits to the Offset without any apparent wear or damage to the Offset. The only downside to the offset is that tilting the hopper away from the marker increases your profile horizontally. If your remember this you can overcome this weakness by holding tight to the corners of buildings or bunkers. Even though tilting the hopper pushes the hopper away from the marker I haven't noticed much if any off balance added to the marker.

KRA SHARPSHOOTER's A-5 - [ Doglegs of War ] - ~Silent But Deadly~ - Archive of Wisdom - Online Discount Codes
"I don't play Woodsball because I have an A-5, I have an A-5 because I play Woodsball" - KRA SHARPSHOOTER

#2 User is offline   Matt 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 March 2008 - 08:13 PM

View PostKRA SHARPSHOOTER, on Mar 28 2008, 08:07 PM, said:

With these amazing upgrades my first shot accuracy has increased by 60 percent.

How do you figure 60%.
It sounds like you are making up numbers imo.

#3 User is offline   KRA SHARPSHOOTER 

• [ Doglegs of War ] ~Silent But Deadly~
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:KRA SHARPSHOOTER

Posted 28 March 2008 - 08:21 PM

When you figure that before I got the offset, red dot, and dogleg, it used to take me a string of about 4-5 shot to get someone out, and now with this setup I can usually get them out with 1 or 2 shots. Going from 5 to 2 shots is an increase of 60%.

KRA SHARPSHOOTER's A-5 - [ Doglegs of War ] - ~Silent But Deadly~ - Archive of Wisdom - Online Discount Codes
"I don't play Woodsball because I have an A-5, I have an A-5 because I play Woodsball" - KRA SHARPSHOOTER

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users