• You cannot reply to this topic

The Sagebrush Density Upgrade Pictures and Reviews? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Mercy of Spades 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Mercy

Post icon  Posted 14 February 2009 - 01:32 PM

Does anyone have a picture of the Sagebrush Density upgrade for the action ghillie? I'm interested in buying it but specops doesn't have a picture of what it looks like. I've see or own all the rest. I'm just curious as to what the camo scheme is and if I could use it in my fall season ghillie?

Anybody? :dry:
Jeremiah 29:11 "His promises fulfilled"

#2 User is offline   Mercy of Spades 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:53 AM

bump

#3 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:31 AM

The Sagebrush pattern is VERY much like the US Army all terrain digital camo (often referred to as ACU).

#4 User is offline   Mercy of Spades 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:14 PM

hey thanks

...wait, so it's blue-ish? lol

This post has been edited by Mercy of Spades: 27 February 2009 - 01:15 PM

#5 User is offline   JackRock 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JackRock

Posted 27 February 2009 - 05:17 PM

FYI, this area is for reviews, not requests for reviews. Also, it's against forum rules to bump non-BST threads. It's also against the rules to post more than one thread on the same topic.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My sig, without me, is useless. Without my sig, I am useless. I must type my sig true. I must spell better than my enemy who is trying to judge me. I must type before he ridicules me. I WILL... My sig and I know that what counts in this forum is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the splatter we make. We know that it is the hits that count. WE WILL HIT... Before the Admins, I swear this creed. My sig and myself are the defenders of my forum. We are the masters of our enemy. WE ARE THE SAVIORS OF MY PROFILE. - Tippmann Owner #pi

#6 User is offline   KILLER TRENT 

• You show me an inch, and I'll show you the deadbox.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:snipa trent

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:30 PM

aww come on guys dont be hatin on this dude lol
if i knew anything bout it id tell u bro. i also would like to know about this though cause alot of the material on my ghille has fallen off over the last season

#7 User is offline   Mercy of Spades 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Post icon  Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:55 PM

View PostKILLER TRENT, on Feb 27 2009, 10:30 PM, said:

aww come on guys dont be hatin on this dude lol
if i knew anything bout it id tell u bro. i also would like to know about this though cause alot of the material on my ghille has fallen off over the last season

Hey, bro, I really appreciate the support, but it's cool. Everywhere you go you can find guys who have to be 100% politically correct all the time. Just the way the world works. No biggy really. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if JackRock was trying to help me out. I am new to the forums, after all. But just in case there are anymore questions, to let you guys know, I posted this where the staff could see it in hopes for answer from the man himself. In fact, I was trying to find a way to delete this post so that it wouldn't cause this exact problems (ironic, right?). But when I came back to delete it, the SpecOps staff had already seen it and replied. I figure the moderators would take care of the rest, after all it's their responsibility. I'm sure that these forum rules are here for a reason and I don't want to be one to go against the grain. I just wanted to be educated before spending my hard earned cash at the best paintball store in existence.

Props to you guys at SpecOps. Even with as many poeple and questions you guys get about random stuff you still have the most amazing customer service!

oh, and by the way, thanks to the educated information given me by MOATI's personal review, I have decided to spend money at this store buying the Sagebrush.

...after all, this is a store....right?

This post has been edited by Mercy of Spades: 27 February 2009 - 10:36 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users