Special Ops Paintball: Upcoming Outlaw Woodsball Games - Special Ops Paintball

• (85 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Upcoming Outlaw Woodsball Games Toms River, Ocean County, NJ Area Rate Topic: ***** 10 Votes

#1201 User is offline   Soldier of God 

• Dagger
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Soldier of God

Posted 03 July 2007 - 01:29 PM

View PostQuigs, on Jun 14 2007, 01:56 PM, said:

whens the next game?

u missed it, it was a awesome game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)
Mike Magdalene AKA Soldier of God
N.A.S.O.G. - Dagger

#1202 User is offline   AzidRaiN 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:AzidRaiN

Posted 13 August 2007 - 04:15 PM

anything new coming down the pipe?
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

#1203 User is offline   Animal Mother 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:///Animal Mother///

Posted 20 August 2007 - 02:00 PM

The next game will be on August 25, 2007 at 11:00 AM.

* INVITE ONLY *

#1204 User is offline   deltapaintball 

• Josh Foote
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:deltapaintball

Posted 29 August 2007 - 06:48 PM

He lives.
Coming soon.

#1205 User is offline   Josh_ 

• 609-610-0901
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:O SNAP

Posted 30 August 2007 - 12:37 PM

When is the next game going to be?
Snapper
Proud 98c owner!

#1206 User is offline   Animal Mother 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 04 September 2007 - 02:45 PM

BIG NEWS !!!!!!

N.A.S.O.G. forms partnership with land owner for a "legal" home field !

For the last 3 months, I have been working closely with a land owner in Burlington County, and I'm pleased to announce that the hard work has paid off.

Starting in October, the N.A.S.O.G. will have a private home field to train on, and host games. The land is a 70 acre farm in the heart of South Western NJ.

Best of all, we can now "legally" host events, use cold smoke, paint grenades, and build bunkers without worry.

The farm has heavy to medium woods, a running stream, marshes, rolling fields, barns, and parking for as many as 100 cars.

In addition, current Team Members may hunt, fish, and camp on the site year round.

We will also be hosting 24 hour scenarios that can run all night long !!!!

Current Team Members can visit the "private" section of our forum for details, photos, and directions.

This field will be "Invite ONLY" !

This post has been edited by Animal Mother: 04 September 2007 - 02:45 PM

#1207 User is offline   Animal Mother 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 01 November 2007 - 01:32 PM

There will be a team practice / tryout at the Ocean County field this weekend.

Saturday - November 3, 2007 - 10:00 AM.

Alpha will handel recruiting, while Bravo, Charlie and Delta lead instruction.

See you all there......

#1208 User is offline   Lou C. Iffer 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 02 November 2007 - 03:43 AM

Hello, I am new to the forums and looking to play with some people from my area. I live in Berkley twp., not sure if I'm ready to commit to a team but I would like to play against someone other than 13 year old neighborhood kids. Where do you guys play in Ocean County? Also, I was checking out your website, and I was really impressed with your photos, do you really have that many guys on your team? I really just started messing around with paintball a few months ago, playing with my nephew and some of his friends from the neighborhood (sucks to be the adult supervision!), I didn't know there were such large groups in my area!

#1209 User is offline   Wolf998 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 04 November 2007 - 05:20 AM

Hi guys, Its Eddy. Animal asked me to come in here and be the new point man for the private games (mostly because his computer has a virus and cannot log on).

First, thanks to all the guys who made it out yesterday. I know that the field is kind of big, but I am sure that over time we will explore the whole thing.

Special thanks to the guys from Rockland county NY who made the trip. Really cool of you guys to come all the way down. That must have been a hike. Also thanks for helping us put up those bunkers. We are going to bring a bunch of sandbags to sure them up next time we are out.

As of now, I do not know the date of the next game, but I am to be the contact person. Please pm me or email me at wolfenstein998@hotmail.com and I will keep you posted.

Anyone can come and play. Not only people interested in the team. It is free and open to all. Most of all it is on 25 or so acres that we have permission of the land owner to use. (so technically it is not an outlaw game. The title of this should probably be changed.)

To answer your question Lou, the field is on the boarder of Ocean and Burlington counties. Pretty close to 195. That is all I am allowed to disclose of the exact location on a public forum. Any other questions, please PM or email me. We would love to have you out.
North Atlantic Special Operations Group
Public Relations Officer

#1210 User is offline   Wolf998 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 05 November 2007 - 08:16 AM

Animal asked me to ask if a Mod can somehow change the name of this topic to

"Upcoming Free Private Field Game Discussion" with the subtopic description "Central, New Jersey"

To reflect the change in location and that the games are no longer considered outlaw.

Thanks for your help in advance.
Public Relations Officer

#1211 User is offline   Wantedman 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 05 November 2007 - 08:35 PM

Wow, That is cool. Alot of players including me won't play outlaw to much risk. My cousin is a city cop some where in ohio(I don't like him enough to know wear) and he siad they love confiscating painball guns and hasseling players by searching there cars with out warrents and threating them with false arrest. Needless to say with all the times I've persnaly been slamed aginst my car I won't do anything wrong. Bravo....I would keep a secret too....don't want the cops out there trying to play......I've been playing a while but paintball people can be stuck up so I've been rocking it Haun solo...any way good to see sombodys got it togather.

#1212 User is offline   Snakeman007 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 09 November 2007 - 04:57 PM

View PostWolf998, on Nov 4 2007, 05:20 AM, said:

Anyone can come and play. Not only people interested in the team. It is free and open to all. Most of all it is on 25 or so acres that we have permission of the land owner to use. (so technically it is not an outlaw game. The title of this should probably be changed.)

Its outlaw unless you have pb insurance

#1213 User is offline   Wantedman 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 09 November 2007 - 06:50 PM

They should add paintball the the USA sports program that way every one can get the group insurance. Given the national security climate I can't support law breakers its just moraly wrong. If you don't have the cash to play at a real field or you arn't a rich guy with tons of insurance and private land then get off the field. Thats why they have fields make good money. People know better.

#1214 User is offline   Wolf998 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 11 November 2007 - 10:20 AM

View PostSnakeman007, on Nov 9 2007, 06:57 PM, said:

Thank you for highlighting that point. You are right in what you said. However, you have made a faulty assumption. We are not the first organization to use this land (which is why there were already some bunkers there). The land owner does infact have a policy that covers paintball play, hunting, and camping. He also has standard waivers that he makes the people sign before we play and everyone has to be crono'ed before play. It is not vacant land. Therefore, again, I reiterate that the field is a legal free private field for paintball use.

This post has been edited by Wolf998: 11 November 2007 - 10:22 AM

Public Relations Officer

#1215 User is offline   Snakeman007 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 11 November 2007 - 08:26 PM

View PostWolf998, on Nov 11 2007, 10:20 AM, said:

View PostSnakeman007, on Nov 9 2007, 06:57 PM, said:

Thank you for highlighting that point. You are right in what you said. However, you have made a faulty assumption. We are not the first organization to use this land (which is why there were already some bunkers there). The land owner does infact have a policy that covers paintball play,{you can supply a proof of insurance? } hunting, and camping. He also has standard waivers that he makes the people sign before we play{meens nothing in court} and everyone has to be crono'ed before play{this is new good for you guys i rember the days of no crono playing with this crew}. It is not vacant land. Therefore, again, I reiterate that the field is a legal free private field for paintball use.

This post has been edited by Snakeman007: 11 November 2007 - 08:28 PM

Share this topic:

• (85 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users