• You cannot reply to this topic

ways to make t9 better

#1 User is offline   sniper100 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:sniper100

Posted 15 May 2008 - 03:35 PM

i bought a tiberius t9 elite and ive heard of ways to make the clip bigger, if you have any kind of info it would be great, also i was wondering if you knew a place to find cheap clips for it.
Sniper 100[size="4"][/size]

#2 User is offline   Not_You 

• Lather, Rinse, Repeat as Desired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:98customizer

Posted 15 May 2008 - 03:39 PM

hasn't been done yet, tib. says they're working on an extended mag, but they've been "working" on it long enough it's prob. not going to happen
Group: Banned #2
Pirate - "Seriously, I hope you hit this kid over the head with something very, very heavy. Like a truck."

#3 User is offline   SOLIDUS SNAKE 

• dislikes his own avvy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:CORPORATE ASSASIN

Posted 15 May 2008 - 03:41 PM

magazine size is something the company has been working on for a while. I e-mailed them several months ago asking about magazine size and i got a standard "we are working on it" reply. I dont know of any way to make the magazine size larger until they come up with something new, i may be mistaken though. You might be stuck with a hoppper for a while as the only means to carry more ammo.

For cheap magazines i would look around for used ones. You may be able to get some for a pretty cheap price if you buy used and i SERIOUSLY doubt they would be any worse than brand new ones. Buying used paintball equipment is very common and you may be able to find some great deals.
RAP 4, We Make All Those Terrible Products Nobody Asked For - C-3
My feedback

#4 User is offline   Spades 

• forum pizzimp
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:sgt. spades

Posted 18 May 2008 - 08:34 AM

find a plastic mentos can and some JB weld =)

but i dont know, without making it a "ghetto" mod, the only thing you can do is wait for tib. arms or someone one specops to come out with one
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   WarCowboy 

• ~Fastest Gun In The East!~
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Suicide Kings

Posted 19 May 2008 - 01:08 AM

I sort of doubt there will be anyone else that will release mags.
This would be due to the patents on their clip design. The only way for another company to do this, would be to get rights, or already be in with them in some way.
Although, one could possibly get away with making an extended shell to replace the original one with. But this would be sort of be an issue, since you would have to buy a regular mag, and convert it with the cost of both products at hand.
It would be a fly idea if the mags were cheaper than they are. Its to bad they want to charge so much for them. I know it doesnt cost them more that $10-$15 to produce them at high volumes. But thats good ol mark up for you.

#6 User is offline   Shadow Sparda 

• Trust me. I have no idea what I'm doing.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow Sparda

Posted 19 May 2008 - 03:33 AM

Ways to make a T9 better....Toss all of the excess gadgets in a lake?

;) Just kidding.

Im sure you could make a larger clip. Many have also found that Q-loading it and going remote are worthwhile. To me, 8 rounds per clip, with two clips, and umpteen 8 round tubes is more than enough. To each his own however.
My Feedback

"So screw that. I ain't dying" - Tree Fitty
You're right bub. You've got a whole community who will never let that happen. In your memory. In your honor.

#7 User is offline   Blum 

• Sublime.
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Blum

Posted 19 May 2008 - 06:42 AM

Click it, I dare you!

:P But seriously, this is what I came up with so here ya go. Enjoy! :D

#8 User is offline   zincage 

• Social Elitist
  • PipPip

Posted 26 May 2008 - 10:34 AM

I have a thread that i talked about doing the mod in. Its very do'able and it would be easy to make it purely amazing, looks and function wise. I'm working out design kinks now.

[topic="click me"]http://forum.special...0[/topic]
[topic="152354&h"]Looking for a PSP bundle? look no further[/topic]

#9 User is offline   Rattakone 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:33 PM

Ouu this post is old.. but seeing as how I can't make my own post yet, I'll post my question in here.

I have a T9 CQB but I want a longer barrel which barrel would be best? I have heard about the LAPCO w/ Hammerhead suppressor
bur isn't that only for pistol form? Also I've checked up on the EG compression barrel, but I'm a little confused as to how it mounts,
does it screw onto my stock barrel therefore extending it? IF it does extend it, does it fit with the Tiberius shroud?
(Speaking of which is there anyway to order just the shroud alone?) Or would it be better to buy (if I can) the factory
extended barrel like the T9 Elite?

Ty in advance.

#10 User is offline   MurderDeathKill 

• Spot 31
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MurderDeathKill

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:08 PM

View PostRattakone, on Jul 31 2008, 11:33 PM, said:

Ouu this post is old.. but seeing as how I can't make my own post yet, I'll post my question in here.

I have a T9 CQB but I want a longer barrel which barrel would be best? I have heard about the LAPCO w/ Hammerhead suppressor
bur isn't that only for pistol form? Also I've checked up on the EG compression barrel, but I'm a little confused as to how it mounts,
does it screw onto my stock barrel therefore extending it? IF it does extend it, does it fit with the Tiberius shroud?
(Speaking of which is there anyway to order just the shroud alone?) Or would it be better to buy (if I can) the factory
extended barrel like the T9 Elite?

Ty in advance.

You asked a mouthful there :happy: I'll do my best, but maybe a mod oughta split topics here to avoid a total thread-jacking.

First of all, the only way to extend the barrel -- to my knowledge -- is to pick up a "barrel extender," like those that come with the Elite package. It's basically a skinny version of the mock-silencer that came with your CQB model, except that it has threads at the end for attaching a muzzle break or the silencer. Now it should be noted that these extensions don't do an awful lot to help the accuracy of your T-9 -- the "contact surface" is all contained within the pistol part of the gun. It's basically the same as any other two-piece barrel: the back part, which slides into the pistol, is the important part, because it's narrow enough to touch the ball directly and guide it. The various extended barrel options you can buy don't help much in terms of accuracy. Although it does help make the marker look wicked, wicked cool.

I'm not sure about where you can buy the individual parts, like the shroud, barrel extender, etc. If you run a google search for T8OG forums (T-8 owners' group), there's a few people there that could help you more.
Go Yoda -- I didn't order that!
Posted Image
T-6 A Texan II -- Vance AFB -- 71OTG Ghostriders -- 8FTS Ballers -- Cobra Flight

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users