Page 1 of 1

C3 mod Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Blood Guns 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Blood Guns

Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:03 AM

I know that there would not be much of a market for it but i want to put a longbow mag on my C-3. Because there is not much of a market for it what would you suggest for attaching it? I was going to cut down the feed tube and mount one of the longbow receivers. Which one would work best a tac 9 one or a ion/agd one? I already have mags from a agd longbow i swiched to a q-loader.

#2 User is offline   Tribs 

• Real men use 12 grams
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:05 AM

I don't think messing around with the body of the C-3 is such a good idea. Too much stuff is there to make sure the propane ignites properly.

#3 User is offline   Maj Tom 

• This is the funvee. Not the humdrumvee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:Maj Tom

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:44 PM

If you want it directly over top the barrel you'll need to modify said barrel. (It's already cut for right feed) Other than that the only way I think you could attach it without weakening the receivers is to dollop JB Weld on and cut out a mounting platform for either adapter.

#4 User is offline   Tribs 

• Real men use 12 grams
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 May 2009 - 02:11 PM

Would it be possible for him to attach it to the barrel somehow? I imagine it could be attached at a point around an inch in front of the pump, and then a second attachment onto the feed area, a dot or two of that weld stuff should do it. That could put it on there without messing around with the body too much. Not sure if it could be easily removed however.

--Edit--
Here's a five minute paint.net of what it should look like, size ratio's not guaranteed.
Attached Image: Untitled.jpg

This post has been edited by Tribs: 15 May 2009 - 02:35 PM

#5 User is offline   Blood Guns 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Blood Guns

Posted 16 May 2009 - 06:52 AM

The feed is offset to the right slightly but there is room to mount the receiver and have the feed bend back towards the center line the gun. This pic is bad but i only spent a min on it. Its from back, the pic on the left is stock, the one on the right is with the modded feed and the receiver mounted.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: C_3_.gif

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users