Low presser on my A-5 Can I Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   robster 

• I still shoot people after I got out of the Army and u can 2
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:robster

Posted 30 November 2004 - 07:43 PM

Greetings-
I have a tippmann A-5. with low presser and a r/t and a palmer regulator. I also have a micro line on it. The regulator is set for 800psi. My question is #1 should I go back and replace the micro line and go with a braded lins as the micro line might be 2 small as i have responce trigger and the hopper ? #2 can I use Co2 as I have a regulator on this gun ? - Let me know as I just got it and I not sure - Thanks -rob

#2 User is offline   BMXer 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 December 2004 - 05:44 AM

robster, on Nov 30 2004, 07:43 PM, said:

Greetings-
I have a tippmann A-5. with low presser and a r/t and a palmer regulator. I also have a micro line on it. The regulator is set for 800psi. My question is #1 should I go back and replace the micro line and go with a braded lins as the micro line might be 2 small as i have responce trigger and the hopper ? #2 can I use Co2 as I have a regulator on this gun ? - Let me know as I just got it and I not sure - Thanks -rob

I think it would be a good idea to change the microline to macroline or steel-braided hose; I say "I think" because I'm not 100% sure... I'm almost sure though. It couldn't hurt though.

Yes, you can use co2; people do it all the time. The Palmer is a great reg for HPA or co2... I think you can set the pressure on the reg to like 400 psi, now that you have the LPK.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users