• You cannot reply to this topic

Who is Flo? Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Ka1iBuR 

• The swagger of an EMPEROR!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Ka1iBuR

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:05 AM

What's up, Flo? It's good to see you again. I recently came back to the forums, myselt, and I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's good to have you back!

#17 User is offline   Florentine 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:53 AM

I'm glad I see familiar names.

And legs, I do not post those pictures, I have 2 on my facebook, that's all.
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."

#18 User is offline   Mehphisto 

• JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:03 PM

That's two to many, brah.

Welcome back.
Damn it feels good to be a gangster.

ELITESPORTS OT
The only original OT team

#19 User is offline   Private Silver 

• Das poomp
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Private Silver

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:30 PM

Yes.. hooray for the general veering away from thread meaninngs!!!

Anyway, welcome back man.
Posted Image
SO Feedback +2/ E-bay feedback +14

#20 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:42 PM

blinded? no, sir, not I. Progressive Flo > any other flo puuuriod
Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#21 User is offline   1-I 

• Creator of the number 7
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:1-I

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:23 PM

Well now that youve come back, got my money?
Posted Image

Glory is for the weak.

#22 User is offline   Florentine 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:01 PM

Money? What money? I know of some people that owe me stuff on here actually lol but I won't get into that.

So what are all these new features that I have on here?
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

#23 User is offline   Lt.Col.Vortex 

• Death itself
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:16 PM

Welcome man. Dont know you, but nice to see people coming back :)

#24 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:50 PM

hey flo

as for news:

I'm creating a spherical HPA tank because as we all know spheres hold the greatest volume per size, and by physics If I can get enough matter inside the tank I should be able to create a small gravitational field which will act like a magnet (but not really a magnet because it will attract all matter other then just ionized matter and due to that attraction will be able to have airtank which sticks to my body allowing me to have almost total control over the marker as my hands can focus on aiming and shooting becuase the tank itself will hold itself to my shoulder, only by removing it a small distance should I be able to escape the 1 Tank radius (similar to the physics of a Earth Radios which of course is 6371 km) and by thus allowing my to switch shoulders easily and re-attatch myself to that gravitational field allowing hands free access of my marker. i'v decided to create this tank not from Carbon fiber But from Carbotanioum. which is of course carbon fiber threading infused with titanium threads to prevent tearing as the carbon fibers are strong but the weak spot is if a giber is cut then they unwind Very fast, this countered by the tensile and tension attributes of titanium should counter that. In conjunction with creating a small gravitational sphere I'v also devised a fail safe in the event of a black hole occurring, You see under that pressure matter constantly bumping and crushed into itself could cause a black hole if the pressure exceeds a certain limit, so the radii of the tank is larger then the radii of the schwarzschild radius (ie the event horizon) of that black hole (most probable to occur within the center of the tank itself) is slightly smaller then the tank. therefore its more probable that the Black hole will open up and suck the matter of your tank into itself, before the hole gets larger as the singularity increases there will be a small flashlight inside the tank that light will be used to Create a light splitting effect (as the actual light energy packet or the photon will split apart at the event horizon and one will be sucked into the singularity and the other half of the photon will leave the event horizon and be absorbed by the black paint inside the tank (as black colour absorbers the specific wavelength of light ) and the Black hole will slowly deteriorate into itself and collapse leaving you with a empty tank and a non gravitationally effective sphere, plus it will come with the standard Ninja Reg and a 2.5K burst disk along with 2 O-rings near the bonnet Threading to prevent leaks.

Genius eh.

This post has been edited by Eskimo: 03 May 2011 - 08:10 PM

#25 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:19 PM

View PostFlorentine, on 03 May 2011 - 09:01 PM, said:

So what are all these new features that I have?

Finally hit puberty eh? :rolleyes:
Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#26 User is offline   Florentine 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:43 PM

View PostMobles, on 03 May 2011 - 11:19 PM, said:

I know where you live Aaron :D
Feedback

#27 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:50 PM

View PostMobles, on 03 May 2011 - 11:19 PM, said:

Nicely played :golfclap:
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

#28 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• 327 G.I.R. Bastogne Bulldogs
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MICHAEL J. CABOOSE

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:54 PM

View PostEskimo, on 03 May 2011 - 09:50 PM, said:

hey flo

as for news:

I'm creating a spherical HPA tank because as we all know spheres hold the greatest volume per size, and by physics If I can get enough matter inside the tank I should be able to create a small gravitational field which will act like a magnet (but not really a magnet because it will attract all matter other then just ionized matter and due to that attraction will be able to have airtank which sticks to my body allowing me to have almost total control over the marker as my hands can focus on aiming and shooting becuase the tank itself will hold itself to my shoulder, only by removing it a small distance should I be able to escape the 1 Tank radius (similar to the physics of a Earth Radios which of course is 6371 km) and by thus allowing my to switch shoulders easily and re-attatch myself to that gravitational field allowing hands free access of my marker. i'v decided to create this tank not from Carbon fiber But from Carbotanioum. which is of course carbon fiber threading infused with titanium threads to prevent tearing as the carbon fibers are strong but the weak spot is if a giber is cut then they unwind Very fast, this countered by the tensile and tension attributes of titanium should counter that. In conjunction with creating a small gravitational sphere I'v also devised a fail safe in the event of a black hole occurring, You see under that pressure matter constantly bumping and crushed into itself could cause a black hole if the pressure exceeds a certain limit, so the radii of the tank is larger then the radii of the schwarzschild radius (ie the event horizon) of that black hole (most probable to occur within the center of the tank itself) is slightly smaller then the tank. therefore its more probable that the Black hole will open up and suck the matter of your tank into itself, before the hole gets larger as the singularity increases there will be a small flashlight inside the tank that light will be used to Create a light splitting effect (as the actual light energy packet or the photon will split apart at the event horizon and one will be sucked into the singularity and the other half of the photon will leave the event horizon and be absorbed by the black paint inside the tank (as black colour absorbers the specific wavelength of light ) and the Black hole will slowly deteriorate into itself and collapse leaving you with a empty tank and a non gravitationally effective sphere, plus it will come with the standard Ninja Reg and a 2.5K burst disk along with 2 O-rings near the bonnet Threading to prevent leaks.

Genius eh.

Why?
Posted Image

Doorbells? Seriously? That's the swear filter?
. -Pirate
"Authenticity bro, everyone voids their bowels when they die."
-Guy at end of paintball movie

#29 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:15 PM

Why Wouldnt you own a 83.4/33,454 ?
do you even know the air effeciancy you could get out of that?

actually to do the math you would need to first find out how much air is in a regular tank (lets say its 1.5 pounds) then use that amount of weight in KG to determine the size of the object needed with that mass to create a black hole.

Determine the Size of that Object convert to Cubic inches
THEN use P1V1=P2V2 to "expand" that pressure to a 68 Cubic inch tank and you will find out the pressure needed.

This post has been edited by Eskimo: 03 May 2011 - 09:20 PM

#30 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:18 PM

View PostMejorQueNada, on 03 May 2011 - 07:57 AM, said:

Lies, this is Flo Posted Image

I know her. She lives in Roanoke (about 40 miles from where I live). I actually got to drink with her the other night at one of the bars my friends there like to go to.
No one recognized her except me. She is cool as ice man. The 'Flo' character isn't far off from her real personality.

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users