Special Ops Paintball: where can i paintball in Bozeman MT - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

where can i paintball in Bozeman MT Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   sierrazeroniner 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:sierrazeroniner

Posted 29 January 2008 - 08:12 PM

I have recently moved to Bozeman MT, and I am looking for a place to play Woodsball. Is there anywyere in Bozeman to play, or am I going to go nuts?

#2 User is offline   JKLNHYD 

• OG Newb...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 January 2008 - 08:33 PM

You need to go to the "Northwest Brigade" for paintballing in and around Montana.
You have posted this in Central Brigade.

I will report this and request a move for you.
My senior member list, Pm me if you think you should be on it. PUZUMA Tyler MurderDeathKill Animal Mother BlackOpsghost Evil Finger Uwannago Weapso Tyger Dr. Wiggy The Stuntman Cops911 Riddick Twistedpsyche Custom Cowboy CamoDeafie Redleg64 ClumsyNinja DigitalPirate Slinkyaroo The Dirty Samurai Neo Enhander AirHOg shadow 772 LONGBOW deltapaintball Styro shadowlord Gunslinger7 Enders War Prodigy evillepaintball Deus Wolf Rifleman ghost93 luke-inator
My New Homie List. PM me
agentM192 nos4atu florentine PhantomAssassin thebostinian T-Freak Ka1iBuR StealingYerMail Not You
My Profile Friend's List, who wants on?
"Calm you down? Done. Enjoy your vacation."- PuzumaClick the link

#3 User is offline   Saifoda2 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Saifoda

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:58 AM

I'm Commander of Team Blacksheep HQ and Oregon Corps. We have a Montana Corps Team Blacksheep developing, I'll pm you with the contact info of the Montana Corps Commander -- he can help you out. Also if you are looking for a team to play with, as I said, the Montana Corps is still developing and needs recruits. Team Blacksheep takes any skill level and we have a policy of open recruiting.
Proud to be sponsored by: REDZ, Warpaint International, VPSByte, Action Acres, Dangerous Power
Leaders Lead from the Front

#4 User is offline   BadBrad 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:51 PM

sierrazeroniner, on Jan 29 2008, 09:12 PM, said:

I have recently moved to Bozeman MT, and I am looking for a place to play Woodsball. Is there anywyere in Bozeman to play, or am I going to go nuts?

Hey buddy if you're still around Bozeman, I do know of some places! I just need more people to play with. I've been upgrading my Ion for years now but all my friends are getting too old to play (and we're around 25 years old!) Anyway, my favorite place in Belgrade has been shutdown, but I know of others! Hit me back if you're still around!

#5 User is offline   Huff n Puff 

• Elite Sabre
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:HUFF N PUFF

Posted 30 August 2009 - 09:11 PM

There is battleridge paintball. Unfortunately I don't know much about the place.
Elite Team 6 Rocks
Fire? Yes Please

#6 User is offline   The Booth Man 

• Woodsball Enthusiast in Montana
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Eliborg

Posted 03 September 2009 - 05:32 PM

If you are able to travel to Helena, the Backwoods Brawlers host games about every two weeks. We play on National Forest and have a really good spot with varied terrain, it is close to town, and has lots of parking.

We are planning something big on September 26th if you are able to make it. We regularly have 20 to 30 players show up and will be making a grass roots effort to get as many people out as possible.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users