• You cannot reply to this topic

PCS US-5 info Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   lockjaw 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:47 AM

Hey all,

New here, but been around paintball for around 10 years or so. Haven't played in about 5 years, but I just moved to Arkansas and seems to be pretty big out here.

Anyways, me and some friends were going to invest in this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=270245713330

and then mod the crap out of them. I spent a lot of time doing research on pcs, and it seems like they are very decent, especially for 220 split 4 ways. I had a few questions though:

I noticed that the guns in auction are the bottom line green ones, and aren't even classified as the mechanical black us-5 on pcs's site. does anyone know what the difference is?

also, I think we are all going to customize our guns differently, so I wanted to know what options we have? will the US-5 accept the x7 tactical kit? how about the BT delta kit (mp5)? I know most of the A5 parts fit, but is there an ak47 kit for the A5?

I know some of you might say to just get one of those guns already and dont thy to upgrade the us-5, but paintball is and expensive investment, and i am not so sure that we are going to play for very long. my firends have a tendency to get bored quickly....

We will be playing strictly hardcore tactical. Ghillie suits, headset walkie talkies, the works...

any suggestions are welcome!

thanks.

#2 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 18 June 2008 - 12:54 PM

Your link is no good.

PCS is wanna be Tippmann. However we are seing Tippmann being left behind quickly. SP-1 and now the new BT lineup shall donimate the cheaper milsim market.

Have you checked out Tippmann's Alpha markers yet? Cheap, reliable and already done up.

#3 User is offline   lockjaw 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 18 June 2008 - 02:20 PM

hmm, wierd.

goto ebay and type in the item number @ the end of the link i pasted.

basically i need to know what these green ones lack that the black mechanicals have?

also, will x7 parts fit it?

#4 User is offline   Kemp 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:56 PM

I owned a us5 for a while. I'll tell you what I can about them. As far as what is different between the green and black, i don't know. I had the black electronic version. The mechanical and electronic version is the same marker, you just change the back part of the grip frame from mechanical to electronic. It's a very easy swap. As far as mods, most of the a5 stuff will fit. The tombstone is different so if you want to put an airthru mag kit on, you will need a mag kit that has ASA like threads. Barrel threads are spyder threads. If you have any more questions, pm me.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users