Special Ops Paintball: Games put on by the Urban Guard/Team Fireproof - Special Ops Paintball

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Games put on by the Urban Guard/Team Fireproof Rate Topic: -----

#151 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• Accuracy through Volume of Fire!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Shadowjackal

Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:33 PM

Wow! There are many games to choose from! All I can tell you is that this will be an interesting game with a Survivor theme; without the bad drama of the TV Reality series! Should be a fun, relaxed day of play with no hills! As always feel free to contact me with any questions!
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

Automags: Because only the best will do!

#152 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:shalehillslayer

Posted 22 May 2010 - 04:27 AM

whens the next game
hockingpaintball.blogspot.com

#153 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• PipPipPip

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:27 AM

The Urban Guard's next game was SUPPOSED to be on June 19th. However, that has been shelved for now. I will be traveling for work and Tim and Rich have very busy schedules. So, rather than throw something together we are cancelling June's Urban Guard game. This is sad as Spy vs. Spy has always been a fun game for us; and this would have been the third installment... We will return with a game by September, if not sooner...
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

#154 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 May 2010 - 11:45 AM

This is sad, but I would like to atend a well put together game than a game just thrown together. So I understand and look forward to playing paintball with all of you latter in the summer.

May be what we should do is just get together and play some good old fasion woodsball together, just some strait up elimination or capture the flag. Since we all like playing together in general why not just have a run of the mill type game.

Tim

#155 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Invictus07

Posted 24 May 2010 - 08:16 PM

Currently we are discussing a game at Forest's this weekend on Saturday or Sunday depending on when the majority of crew can make it out. I'll call you soon Tim.
It takes a long time before you learn to play like yourself - Miles Davis

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#156 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:shalehillslayer

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:53 AM

does anyone have pics from our old scenarios, clear and present danger, nerds vs jocks, im not havin any luck findin them
hockingpaintball.blogspot.com

#157 User is offline   EL TORO 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Godsdog

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:44 AM

View Postshalehillslayer, on Jun 28 2010, 04:53 AM, said:

does anyone have pics from our old scenarios, clear and present danger, nerds vs jocks, im not havin any luck findin them

I hate to say this but we do not. I have just started concentrating on taking pictures of our games due to us not having any. The pictures from Red Dawn Redux are on my facebook page.

#158 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:54 AM

I thought I recall seeing pictures from Nerds vs Jocks on some facebook page long ago when I had one of those. Maybe it was an Urban Guard page?...I am unsure.

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#159 User is offline   JDS753 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 03 July 2010 - 11:12 PM

I know this isn't "hosted by" ether of the groups, but who all is planning on attending the Ohio CPPA gathering?

#160 User is offline   FireEMSisLife 

• Ohio CPPA Board Member
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:FireEMSisLife

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:59 AM

Posted Image

September 11th 2010
At BATTLEZONE PAINTBALL PARK II
809 Poth Rd, Mansfield, OH

$70 Admission – Includes Field Fee, 2 Air/CO2 Fills & 1 Case of Paint
Also Available: Additional Paint & 2 Air/CO2 Fills – Normal Rental Packages – Lunch – Pro Shop
For Info Contact: gKeeko@aol.com or Call 419-747-6400
Or vist our Forums

Matthew "Hillbilly" Rausenberg
Ohio CPPA -- Ohio Fireproof
Ohio EMT-B -- KD8OEG

Posted Image

#161 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• PipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:28 AM

Has this game been posted on the GameLocator? This game is being hosted and put on by the Ohio CPPA. I am planning on being there; who else?

#162 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2010 - 06:31 PM

I will be there ready to lead my hordes

#163 User is offline   EL TORO 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Godsdog

Posted 15 January 2011 - 08:08 PM

WE ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-HAPPY-

#164 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:06 AM

I am gone!...in a month.

Share this topic:

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users