Special Ops Paintball: Rec-ball - woodsball field rules - Special Ops Paintball

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rec-ball - woodsball field rules RULES (and radicals)THAT IRRITATE YOU MOST Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#76 User is offline   Incognito 

• Using Less Than 100 Paintballs A Day
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 May 2011 - 07:17 AM

View PostPrivate Silver, on 08 May 2011 - 10:13 PM, said:

By owners I'd hazard a guess and say he means equipment wise (personal gear and what not). By the wristbands, I'm also going to hazard a guess that this is there way of telling who should (and should not) be there, and are numbered to the rental equipment.

Chas, where are you at in P.A? I'm over by the Scranton area, always looking to meet fellow players.

I know you didn't ask me, but I'm from down in the Carlisle area. It's a drive from Scranton though, so I doubt we'll end up playing together. And I'm curious where Chas is too.
~Christian Paintballer~CPPA Member #3565~Stock Class Paintballer~Automaggot~My Feedback
Posted Image
The Family: VSC Phantom, PGP, Classic Automag, Autococker, Pumpcocker
U.S. Army Infantry: Because Someone Needs to Take Out the Trash

#77 User is offline   chasbronson 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:chasbronson

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:09 PM

View PostIncognito, on 09 May 2011 - 08:17 AM, said:

By owners I'd hazard a guess and say he means equipment wise (personal gear and what not). By the wristbands, I'm also going to hazard a guess that this is there way of telling who should (and should not) be there, and are numbered to the rental equipment.

Chas, where are you at in P.A? I'm over by the Scranton area, always looking to meet fellow players.

I know you didn't ask me, but I'm from down in the Carlisle area. It's a drive from Scranton though, so I doubt we'll end up playing together. And I'm curious where Chas is too.

We are not too far from you.We are close to Chambersburg.Loop Road zipcode 17261. Village called South Mountain.Google maps will put you right here.Minutemann Paintball.We are on Facebook also.There is some pics and info
and links there.

This post has been edited by chasbronson: 10 May 2011 - 05:22 PM

#78 User is offline   Incognito 

• Using Less Than 100 Paintballs A Day
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:12 PM

View Postchasbronson, on 10 May 2011 - 07:09 PM, said:

View PostIncognito, on 09 May 2011 - 08:17 AM, said:

We are not too far from you.We are close to Chambersburg.Loop Road zipcode 17261. Village called South Mountain.Google maps will put you right here.Minutemann Paintball.We are on Facebook also.There is some pics and info
and links there.

Dude, I'm gonna have to check your field out when I'm home on leave in July! It looks pretty legit.
~Christian Paintballer~CPPA Member #3565~Stock Class Paintballer~Automaggot~My Feedback
Posted Image
The Family: VSC Phantom, PGP, Classic Automag, Autococker, Pumpcocker
U.S. Army Infantry: Because Someone Needs to Take Out the Trash

#79 User is offline   chasbronson 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:chasbronson

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:29 PM

View PostPrivate Silver, on 08 May 2011 - 09:13 PM, said:

Sorry Silver,I somehow missed your post. Thanks for the translation,(we don't get out much).We are over by chambersburg,waynesboro,area.Google Loop rd South Mountain ,Pa.
17261 zipcode.It will put you right here.

Share this topic:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users