Because of the KC SPPL tournament August 9-10 we are stepping up our recruiting.
Recruitment for TGN Scenario/Woodsball Paintball team of Kansas City Kansas is Now! TGN is looking for serious players with a commitment to Honor, Integrity & Fearlessness in the face of paint annihilation.
• Aggression, Aggression, Aggression! If your just going to sit back and watch the fireworks safely, don’t even ask. However, if you would like to take part as a stealth member (Crawl around totally camouflaged, waiting for that perfect shot) Please join.
• Must attend 2 Home and 1 Away events a year.
• Must be in good shape. Weights, push-ups, running. Whatever exercise you enjoy, do it. We don’t want you heaving in the middle of the game.
• We are a fairly new team to the area. But we have achieved MVT at the 2008 Raid On Natzweiler Scenario game. We also value Honor as can be seen through our 2008 RON Sportsmanship Award recipient Wayne “Cobra” Schlight. Through these early accomplishments we wish to set the standard for excellence.
• Discipline. We are not military D.I.’s, but we do not tolerate disrespect of authority, teammates or other teams. When you first join you will be put into a squad with a “Squad Leader” and no matter what the situation you will follow orders unless overruled. Everyone just wants to have fun playing paintball, and so do we. So please be respectful.
• We expect members to be responsible for their own money and spend smart. To buy reliable guns, decent paint (NO Monsterballs) and support the team through chipping in a couple dollars here and there for necessities (Chrono & Field Improvements).
• Our goal is to have 50 members, attend D-Day 2009 Strong, and place in SPPL. And of course our #1 goal…..HAVE FUN!!!
Please Contact CO Daniel.Metcalf@kscy.us
See you on the field.
P.S. No Pink, Yellow, Orange or any other extreme “Neon” color clothing. We like style too, but don’t make us bonus-ball you.
We play in the woods people!!!
This post has been edited by General Biggles: 30 May 2008 - 01:59 PM