• You cannot reply to this topic

WGP 2k Delrin Bolt Review Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Marine Scout Sniper 

• Digitaly Sniping one shot at a time
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:scoutsniper777

Posted 11 April 2008 - 04:29 PM

Marker during opperation: WGP Autococker Tactical Trilogy (Mechanical)

Previous mods: two matching Tactical Performance red dot scopes (for ambidextrous shooting and negotiating tree cover and corners, 32 Degrees Whisper Barrel.

(Arrival) It comes with two pre-installed rubber seals and a matching Delrin Pin. Mine was black and it is a pretty decently dull black which I like.

Remarks: The Marker has a small kick to it due to the stock bolt's traveling mass making it a little slower to re aim for other shots.

Installing the bolt is like installing any other WGP bolt. While it is not stock it is pretty much the same design so there is nothing special to know about installing the Delrin bolt.

Firing the marker the results became immediate. Less weight from the Delrin bolt almost eliminated any kick. Also an added bonus is that with the stock power tube and the 32 Degrees Whisper barrel the delrin bolt seemed to reduce the sound of the marker as a whole.

I was very pleased with this purchase and I look forward to using it infinitely.

Praise and Complaint Dept. (feedback) Digitally Dangerous [Cocker Owner #77] A5 RT Operator

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users